geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

GMK dolch winkeyless 7x spacebar

(1/2) > >>

yuktsi:
Received my winkeyless kit from originative today.
However, I find that the 7x spacebar appear to be shiny and the surface texture is very different from 6.25x and also the rest.
It seem to be a used spacebar? Is is this normal for 7x gmk dolch spacebar?

top 6.25x
bottom 7x

fknraiden:
if you have no use for the 6.25 i would very much like to purchase it.

ebacho:

--- Quote from: yuktsi on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:21:39 ---Received my winkeyless kit from originative today.
However, I find that the 7x spacebar appear to be shinny and the surface texture is very different from 6.25x and also the rest.

--- End quote ---

I've found the GMK spacebars to be textureless, at least compared to Cherry stuff.  It's probably the process of how their made rather than being used.

yuktsi:

--- Quote from: fknraiden on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:24:52 ---if you have no use for the 6.25 i would very much like to purchase it.

--- End quote ---
sorry bro, not letting it go.

--- Quote from: ebacho on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:36:47 ---
--- Quote from: yuktsi on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:21:39 ---Received my winkeyless kit from originative today.
However, I find that the 7x spacebar appear to be shinny and the surface texture is very different from 6.25x and also the rest.

--- End quote ---

I've found the GMK spacebars to be textureless, at least compared to Cherry stuff.  It's probably the process of how their made rather than being used.

--- End quote ---
but the 6.25x one is normal. hmmmm

ebacho:

--- Quote from: yuktsi on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:43:03 ---
--- Quote from: fknraiden on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:24:52 ---if you have no use for the 6.25 i would very much like to purchase it.

--- End quote ---
sorry bro, not letting it go.

--- Quote from: ebacho on Fri, 04 April 2014, 01:36:47 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
but the 6.25x one is normal. hmmmm

--- End quote ---

On my Olivetti set before I sold it, both were textureless.  So idk what happened in your case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version