Author Topic: Alpine Winter now available on the revamped Clueboard store!  (Read 48237 times)

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
Alpine Winter now available on the revamped Clueboard store!
« on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 14:31:45 »

Alpine Winter is a keyset for 60% Alps boards which provides broader 60% compatibility than any MX keyset to date. The colorway was designed by E3E and the Group Buy was run by njbair. These sets include an additional 11 keys to cover the arrows, right shift, and nav keys on your Clueboard. This is your chance to pick up an Alpine Winter set for your Clueboard!

Get it here!

Offline Ball-o-tron

Re: Alpine Winter now available on the revamped Clueboard store!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 15:37:14 »
Is the alu case actually the same one that was on MD? It doesn't look the same? Also, is there a plate for alps? The contact page is blank.
Edit: nvm about the case. Thought it was supposed to be the angled one with a diffuser.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 January 2017, 16:04:22 by Ball-o-tron »

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:48:10 »
Is the alu case actually the same one that was on MD? It doesn't look the same? Also, is there a plate for alps? The contact page is blank.
Edit: nvm about the case. Thought it was supposed to be the angled one with a diffuser.

Yeah, for now I have the Massdrop case in stock, soon I'll have my new case in stock as well.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:07:39 »

Yeah, for now I have the Massdrop case in stock, soon I'll have my new case in stock as well.

Just to be clear- your MD case is not the same as the case that's on the MD clueboard, correct?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:11:18 »

Just to be clear- your MD case is not the same as the case that's on the MD clueboard, correct?

This case: https://clueboard.co/parts/massdrop-aluminum-case

Is the same as this case: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/aluminum-case-for-leopold-fc660m

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:45:23 »
Someone fill me in here. Is this the same run that just replaced the defective set from the original group buy?  I don't know the full history, but wasn't that gb a nightmare?   Just want some history before I purchase.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:45:41 »
How can I buy a Clueboard keyboard with alps? The homepage does not have a catalog for keyboard or is it built to order?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 00:35:25 »
Someone fill me in here. Is this the same run that just replaced the defective set from the original group buy?  I don't know the full history, but wasn't that gb a nightmare?   Just want some history before I purchase.

These are the sets I purchased from that buy. I have them on hand and ready to ship out.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 00:37:41 »
How can I buy a Clueboard keyboard with alps? The homepage does not have a catalog for keyboard or is it built to order?

For right now you will have to buy individual parts.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 04:15:56 »

For right now you will have to buy individual parts.
awww, sad to hear that. Looking forward when you are doing a full complete keyboard in the future.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 12:17:04 »
I would have grabbed an set of Alpine Winter, but I only need the modifers/spacebars (Im using ISO-DE, so many alphas lay around)
Winter is coming.