Author Topic: Hello there, it's ArpYorashol!  (Read 462 times)

Offline ArpYorashol

Hello there, it's ArpYorashol!
« on: Fri, 03 May 2024, 21:29:28 »
Hi! This is ArpYorashol, from Singapore!

This started off with me realising my Razer keyboard was getting grossly disgusting. So sometime in March, I came across a stall selling Keebs and I decided to head in to press a few keys and thought to myself "hmmm...that feels good and sounds great? Price tag not so good" (it was a $184 for a fully built GMK87). Went home that evening and chanced upon a budget KB video and decided to order it on a whim (really needed to change that razer out...).

The journey has been great and I have 3 KBs now (I ordered one of it by mistake because I thought I was only ordering keycaps. It was Taobao.). Might get one more Alu case 60/65 in the near future. I have so much more to learn about this dynamic hobby so if you have any recommended readings to reply to this thread!

In the meantime, have a great one!
#TeamThock

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Hello there, it's ArpYorashol!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 04 May 2024, 19:38:27 »
Welcome to Geekhack :)

This hobby certainly is dynamic (I've just stopped keeping up with a lot of things just because it's a lot)

an alu 60/65 is a bit vauge but if you are more specific with what you want I'm sure that I or someone else could help you out.

Offline ArpYorashol

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 04 May 2024, 21:53:00 »
The keebs that have popped up on my searches are Molly60, Lucky65 and Y65. Apart from Molly, the other two seems reasonably prices and have had good reviews.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 09 May 2024, 00:36:41 »
The keebs that have popped up on my searches are Molly60, Lucky65 and Y65. Apart from Molly, the other two seems reasonably prices and have had good reviews.

that lucky65 seems to be a really good deal from what I saw of it. Just not too sure about the quality control on it.