Author Topic: [IC] Navigant TKL - #3 Prototype Sneak Peek 2019-11-30!  (Read 18141 times)

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
[IC] Navigant TKL - #3 Prototype Sneak Peek 2019-11-30!
« on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 06:41:08 »

Introduction
Hi, my name is DoctorNunu but most people probably know me as Boardrate as I haven't been active at all on GH.
The Navigant TKL is a project that has been in the works for a couple of months now, I have always liked the HHKB layout and that control-less look.
lately I have been interested in TKL's more and more but I still couldn't let that HHKB layout go, and then it occured to me that I could create a TKL with that same look, and so the Navigant was born.
Combining two very popular layouts might sound good, but to some people this will be just weird as the HHKB is used for very minimal boards. But to me, this is the dream..
The Navigant will be a heavy board with a very sleek look, inspired by the CA66 and my own influences of sailing and being at sea. The Navigant speaks right from my heart...

This is my first ever design except for some homemade wooden cases, and I'm super excited to bring this idea to life with the help of you guys!   :D

Renders

Don't judge the renders as it's literally the first time I'm rendering something.. Will publish renders with keycaps soon, have asked for help with this from a friendly user.

Badge
I have spent countless of hours trying to figure out what to do with the front logo, it started out as a brass badge but after discussing with some friendly users on Reddit I decided to let the badge go.
I replaced the badge with an engraving, unfortunately I couldn't get a satisfying result with the font - so I'm considering bringing back the brass badge OR removing the logo completely from the front. 
Input on this will be highly appreciated.

With Brass badge:

Technical information
• CNC Aluminum case - Will most likely be anodized unless the form results show different.
• Top mounted plate
• 3.5 Degree typing angle
• QMK compatible PCB with USB C connector
• THICC Brass weight with anodized aluminium details

Plate mount:

Estimated pricing

Pricing is still being calculated, but as of right now the price tag for a kit will most likely be around 400 - 500 Euro.

Development
Manufacturer status:
Manufacturer is confirmed for the case, prototype production will begin soon. The first prototype will be anodized black with a matte finish.
Waiting for confirmation from PCB manufacturer - Prototype will be produced as soon as I get confirmation.

Layout
The Layout is a HHKB inspired TKL layout but will support regular layouts aswell with the exception of keeping the "CTRL-Less design".

EDIT: Changed to 2,75 x2 split space with 1,5u middle key.

I need your help!
As this will be a group buy for the community I need your opinions!

Yet to be decided:
• Colors for GB
• Plate options
• Badge/logo design 
• Weight colors

Please consider filling out this form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeU9fSyEiAvWeYGHIietu-gbueBEDhzWGtom2WeBIbZjR89Kg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks for taking your time reading this and hopefully you will contribute to the production of this keyboard!
Looking forward to an awesome journey with this project!

Updates:

2019-11-06: Changed to 2x 2,75 split space with 1,5u middle key.

2019-11-26: Renders with keycaps are here! With a temporary test logo aswell (Don't worry about the logo for now)
Thank you Kingk22 for the awesome job with these renders!!

Silver with GMK Shoko:

Navy blue with GMK Minimal:

Black with GMK Dracula:

Dark red with GMK Jamon:

2019-11-30: Sneak peek of a not yet anodized prototype!

« Last Edit: Thu, 12 December 2019, 12:06:52 by DoctorNunu »

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
Re: [IC] Navigant TKL
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 06:42:12 »
Reserved

Offline isaackang7

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 06:43:53 »
Im in~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MinaDarsh

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 07:08:23 »
Wouldn't it be better to make the split space bar consist of 2.25U and 2.75U caps? I don't believe that there are many 3U space bars.

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 07:48:54 »
Wouldn't it be better to make the split space bar consist of 2.25U and 2.75U caps? I don't believe that there are many 3U space bars.

Definitely noted, thanks for pointing that out!

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 07:52:10 »
I'd say remove the logo/badge all together, that said I really like how the hhkb bottom looks on a tkl.

Offline victorpre

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 08:35:37 »
I have looking for a TKL for a while. I guess this will be my first one!

Thank you for adding split spacebar, you are awesome

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline piercejenkins

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 09:00:40 »
Very nice looking

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 09:05:26 »
The brass badge looks good, but either way, I think you need to use a better font. Don't use a recognizable stock font.

Offline fabryrock

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 09:42:26 »
NVGNT as the patch text Will be classier imo too much text with that font

Offline dantambok

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 09:49:20 »
THAT'S THICC
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 11:26:25 »
NVGNT as the patch text Will be classier imo too much text with that font

Thanks for the input, might consider it :)

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 11:27:08 »

Offline lakeboredom

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 17:24:22 »
Wow super unique design! It absolutely does not need its name on the front, you can tell what it is from a mile away. Personally the branding on the face is a deal breaker for me.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 17:30:53 »
My main thought too. Also would like to see less of a gap between the hhkb and tkl clusters, but maybe the chunkier aesthetic will grow on me

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 08:04:58 »
Stepped Tab instead of stepped Caps Lock? That's... unusual (I don't think stepped Tab keys even exist).

LOL, thanks for pointing that out, it is obviously a mistake... :D

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 08:07:42 »
Wow super unique design! It absolutely does not need its name on the front, you can tell what it is from a mile away. Personally the branding on the face is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks!
I think that without some kind of branding it will look a bit empty, but I think the renders with keycaps will tell us more.
The prototype will be made with 3 different removable blocks - Engraved branding on alu - Brass badge - Slate aluminium. So I will be able to compare them once prototype arrives.

Offline isaackang7

[IC] Navigant TKL
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 08:09:15 »

Thanks!
I think that without some kind of branding it will look a bit empty, but I think the renders with keycaps will tell us more.
The prototype will be made with 3 different removable blocks - Engraved branding on alu - Brass badge - Slate aluminium. So I will be able to compare them once prototype arrives.
Yeah I agree^^ I actually like the branding

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 11:23:23 »
thicc

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 13:13:54 »
thicc
GMK Fuyu on Navigant will be thicc ^-^

Offline noorejji

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 21:37:24 »
I'm not against branding, but it has to look good. Neither the badge nor the engraving does it for me. Sorry that I can't provide more useful feedback - as I'm not by any stretch a designer. I do however applaud that you provide ISO compatibility, in these fixed plate times.

Offline Bruek

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 04 November 2019, 23:56:49 »
I'd be all in for this if not for hhkb layout. :/
cronch

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 00:12:12 »
I'm not against branding, but it has to look good. Neither the badge nor the engraving does it for me. Sorry that I can't provide more useful feedback - as I'm not by any stretch a designer. I do however applaud that you provide ISO compatibility, in these fixed plate times.

Completely understandable, if you could provide any type of feedback as of how you would want it changed, please let me know.
For example, is it the font that is the problem? Or do you have a completely different logo in mind?

Offline Robosculpts

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 10:52:40 »
I like the Navigant logo, it looks clean. However, I'm not too keen on the placement. If it was like the TGR indented style above the arrows I think it can work well, but to me the brass badge above the arrows makes the space look to crammed.

Edit: I like that non brass badge if that's where the branding is going to be.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 November 2019, 11:05:03 by Robosculpts »

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 23:48:39 »
I like the Navigant logo, it looks clean. However, I'm not too keen on the placement. If it was like the TGR indented style above the arrows I think it can work well, but to me the brass badge above the arrows makes the space look to crammed.

Edit: I like that non brass badge if that's where the branding is going to be.

Thanks for your opinion, I completely agree that it looks a bit too narrow with the brass badge.
I will have to see how this looks with keycaps on!

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 03:06:40 »
ALPS-compatible?

plz

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 03:18:23 »
Interesting.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 09:04:23 »
Just like the real HHKB, will the Caps Lock actually be Control?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 12:25:28 »
Just like the real HHKB, will the Caps Lock actually be Control?

For original layout - Yes.
But the PCB will be QMK compatible so it can be whatever you imagination lets you.  :p

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 12:42:42 »
ALPS-compatible?

plz

Not something planned for now, if there is a big interest it is definitely something I can consider.

Offline victorpre

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 13:53:36 »
I know it is maybe too early to ask about this. But are the kits shipping from EU?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 14:00:12 »
I know it is maybe too early to ask about this. But are the kits shipping from EU?

The kits will all be shipped out by me personally. I live in Sweden, so yes.

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
Re: [IC] Navigant TKL - New renders 2019-11-26!
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 26 November 2019, 10:35:02 »
Now updated with new renders!

Offline apexshikari

Re: [IC] Navigant TKL - #2 New renders 2019-11-26!
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 26 November 2019, 11:15:58 »
I am in ‘doc

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 26 November 2019, 14:08:39 »
I am in ‘doc

'
I will count you in  :thumb:

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 26 November 2019, 14:23:42 »
+1 everything here. The logo draws a lot of focus from what is otherwise perhaps one of the best keyboard layouts I can imagine. It would also ruin the aesthetic with a lot of potential keycap sets. Huge props for supporting things like split spacebar though. Maybe shift it to the back of the case near the USB port?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 00:14:59 »
+1 everything here. The logo draws a lot of focus from what is otherwise perhaps one of the best keyboard layouts I can imagine. It would also ruin the aesthetic with a lot of potential keycap sets. Huge props for supporting things like split spacebar though. Maybe shift it to the back of the case near the USB port?
Thanks for you support!
I agree with you that the logo draws attention from the board, I am thinking of different ideas to make the logo way more minimal and clean. For the prototype I will do a cutout to try out different logos!

Offline yap68

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 02:17:23 »
Prefer engraving than badge which looks cluttered, or totally blank on that area. Use upper and lower case if you want to maintain the font because all caps will be hard to read for curvsive fonts. Branding should be simple and clean.

Otherwise, an excellent effort.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2019, 02:25:49 by yap68 »

Offline yap68

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 November 2019, 02:22:25 by yap68 »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 04:48:52 »
A really interesting size of board.  I agree that the branding does not look in keeping.  Somewhere around the top or the bottom would be better.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 18:15:09 »
Those renders are sick. I always get sad when I see GMK Jamon (or SA Carbon) because I was not yet a fan of keebs when that set released, it fits so perfectly with red boards.

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 23:18:16 »
Those renders are sick. I always get sad when I see GMK Jamon (or SA Carbon) because I was not yet a fan of keebs when that set released, it fits so perfectly with red boards.

Thanks! Hehe, GMK Jamon is a real beauty. Unfortunately I had to skip the GB for Jamon, but I regret it now ..

Offline isaackang7

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 03:17:41 »

I went through MS word and looked through the font for the branding and picked a few I liked. If you refer to the picture, I thought numbers 3,6,8 looked good and also I thought spacing the letters would make the branding look better (car picture is example of branding style I am referring too)

Offline GustoTheCat

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 04:18:34 »
I absolutely love this. The clean curves and wide spaces would be spoiled by a logo IMHO.

Offline noorejji

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 11:30:40 »
Maybe a colored engraving with a sleek font in the top right corner?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 12:36:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

I went through MS word and looked through the font for the branding and picked a few I liked. If you refer to the picture, I thought numbers 3,6,8 looked good and also I thought spacing the letters would make the branding look better (car picture is example of branding style I am referring too)

3, 6

Number 6 looks pretty good!
I think number 3 has way too thin parts, might be harder to work with (Depends on if you are reffering to engraving or not) .

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 12:39:14 »
I absolutely love this. The clean curves and wide spaces would be spoiled by a logo IMHO.

Thanks!

Hmm, so you think I should skip it completely? Or make something more minimal?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 13:14:59 »
How about vertically? Or do you think horizontally would look better?

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 15:53:56 »
How about vertically? Or do you think horizontally would look better?

Show Image

Something like N A V similar to what you have right now with the A being an upside down V would be cool/simple too.

Offline apexshikari

« Reply #50 on: Thu, 28 November 2019, 16:52:54 »
Hi putting the text right on the fillet with polished font? Maybe polished gold font across all colour on offer?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 29 November 2019, 06:14:34 »
Something like N A V similar to what you have right now with the A being an upside down V would be cool/simple too.

Do you mean only N A V? Or do you mean that I should spell it out completely and just flip the A?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 29 November 2019, 06:16:14 »
Hi putting the text right on the fillet with polished font? Maybe polished gold font across all colour on offer?

Not really sure what you mean, wanna send an explanation pic?

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 29 November 2019, 11:58:57 »

Do you mean only N A V? Or do you mean that I should spell it out completely and just flip the A?
I think NAV looks cleaner than NVGNT, but here's an example of what I was thinking (drew it on my phone after waking up lol)
230984-0

Or you could play with the lettering to make something kinda like a compass if you want to keep all of the consonants:
   V
NGT
   N
Either way, if you play around with the lettering and spacing, I think you'll have a few more options to play around with that can either clean the design or help it tie in with your theme.

Offline dabbaranks

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 01:43:48 »
Voting to see a clean front, put whatever branding you like on the bottom. Also when can I have this  :D

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 17:16:33 »
Voting to see a clean front, put whatever branding you like on the bottom. Also when can I have this  :D

Thanks for your opinion!

First prototype should be ready soon, GB date will completely depend on any upcoming changed. I will keep this post updated with any new information I have! :)

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 02:38:33 »
First prototype should be ready soon, GB date will completely depend on any upcoming changed. I will keep this post updated with any new information I have! :)
Are the prototypes being made in Sweden? (random question, just impressed by the turn-around times)

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 00:05:09 »
Are the prototypes being made in Sweden? (random question, just impressed by the turn-around times)

Nope! The prototypes are being made from a friend of mine in Vietnam, therefore the turn-around times are a bit faster than usual :)

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 05:00:58 »
Nope! The prototypes are being made from a friend of mine in Vietnam, therefore the turn-around times are a bit faster than usual :)

Om du bestämmer dig för att sälja några av prototyperna kan jag Swish dig :D

Offline holan791

Re: [IC] Navigant TKL - #3 Prototype Sneak Peek 2019-11-30!
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 00:39:56 »
Haha, did you contact a person in VN to do it?
If that, you are unlucky.
He is the leader of DGX (a team has been blocked from VNMK, and cannot sell any items at the VNMK market).
Many people are scammed

Offline lush_bunny

Re: [IC] Navigant TKL - #3 Prototype Sneak Peek 2019-11-30!
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 14:36:43 »
Any updates?  :)