geekhack Community > Keyboards

More Mac Modular stuff

(1/4) > >>

xsphat:
I sent an email to Karl at DSI, and since he recognized my name, he decided to give me a call.

He said the dimensions of the Mac Modular keyboard are 15.25x6. Not a bad size  — dead inbetween the Topre 86 and the Model M 84 — and he said that a game pad, num pad, trackball and gaming joystick module are coming out in January.

Just thought I'd pass on this info.

And this one is for Wellington — Karl said the blues are roughly as loud as the blacks. Could you check that out for me? I don't remember how loud the blues are but I have a set of blacks at the wife's computer.

xsphat:
And, has anyone who has one of these keyboards bought a camera yet?

Chloe:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---He said the dimensions of the Mac Modular keyboard are 15.25x6
--- End quote ---

Is this including numpad? It seems a bit wide if this is without. I've always thought of the Modular as being more compact.

I also got a reply from Karl. I hope they'll decide to make a UK layout.

--- Quote from: ---The PC version of the Modular Keyboard will be out the first of the year. At this time we will not offer the UK layout option.
--- End quote ---

wellington1869:

--- Quote from: Chloe;12287 ---Is this including numpad? It seems a bit wide if this is without. I've always thought of the Modular as being more compact.

I also got a reply from Karl. I hope they'll decide to make a UK layout.
--- End quote ---

I think its without the numpad; the modular has two "wings" on either side that keep it from being as compact as it could be.  

I'm really looking forward to the black PC version.

wellington1869:

--- Quote from: xsphat;12277 ---And, has anyone who has one of these keyboards bought a camera yet?
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha! I think you have to sign a contract when you buy it promising that you wont show it to anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version