Author Topic: [GB] CANADA ONLY - NMB RT-101+ w/ Space Invaders, NEW IN BOX *Limited Time*  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Tuntematon

Model: NMB Hi-Tek RT-101+ Intel
Condition: NEW IN BOX
Switch: Tactile grey space invaders (I think), reference: http://mousefan.telcontar.net/image/intel.htm
Quantity: ~10
Price: $36 USD

I am in talks right now with a seller who has a stash of these keyboards NIB at a nice price. I thought I'd take the opportunity to import some nice vintage boards north of the border and get them in the hands of some Canadian enthusiasts who no doubt see "CONUS only" and "Ships to: United States" in their keyboard nightmares.

The number is not absolutely set, but 10 should be a safe bet.

Barring any unforeseen changes, my price will be a friendly $36 USD + actual shipping from me (in Alberta) to you. Expect shipping to be in the $12 to $19 USD range.

Since this will be processed in short order and exact numbers matter, I ask that you only express your interest to purchase if you are absolutely sure you want to proceed and can send payment within the next 48 hours or so (this is a soft deadline). Please PM with your PayPal email address and shipping address. I will not begin invoicing until I have confirmed the final numbers; please stay tuned and respond quickly so everything goes smoothly! I expect to have these in hand by mid-February or sooner, at which point I will ship them to you.

Offline buzzking00

Re: [GB] CANADA ONLY - NMB RT-101+ w/ Space Invaders, NEW IN BOX *Limited Time*
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 00:21:17 »
Wish I was in Canada for once instead of US.

Offline matt-taco

Re: [GB] CANADA ONLY - NMB RT-101+ w/ Space Invaders, NEW IN BOX *Limited Time*
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 16:31:02 »
So, if the shupping cost is in US dollars, why can I not order it to America? Just curious.

Offline clappingcactus

Interested, PM'ing. :)

Offline n__dles

I'm a Canadian living in the States. I can show you my passport to prove it  :cool:

Can I get in on this?