Author Topic: CM Storm QF Rapid (blue) + extra 88 keyset + Dark Gray Vinyl wrap (PENDING)  (Read 1633 times)

Offline irjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
(SALE PENDING)

Basically:

A) Selling my CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with BLUE Switches for $65 + shipping. Comes with original box and all accessories. Pretty much new.

(or)

B) Selling my CM QF Rapid with VINYL COVER for $15 extra. So $80 + shipping. This is optional, as the keyboard doesn't have the cover on at the moment.

C) Have an extra set of QF Rapid keycaps, BRAND NEW, that I can sell for $15 + shipping.

(or)

D) Buy as a bundle, get all of what I just said for $85 + shipping.

Here are some photos. The keyboard with the vinyl cover is one I am keeping, and is not for sale; but is there for the sake of comparison. If you want the blue switch CMS QF to look like that, I can do that for you.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49902[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49904[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49905[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49906[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49907[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49908[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49909[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49910[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49911[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 49912[/ATTACH]
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 May 2012, 17:08:35 by irjoe »

Offline 1391401

• Trade Count: (1)
  • MX CLEAR
Looks really good with that cover!
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline lobsterhunt

Are you open to negotiation on the price for the Quickfire Rapid with Blues? I was thinking something along the lines of $55-60.

Offline kaen

My offer still stands to buy at full price if you decide you can ship to England.

Offline Bulgaria

where did you buy that cover from wow

Offline captain

I am not seeing a "cover".  Which photo shows it?
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline Bulgaria

Pretty sure it's in all the photos, you can see the cmfire logo isn't there.

Offline irjoe

I personally vinyl wrapped a cm QF face-cover using a 3m scotchprint vinyl I bought from Ebay.

Keyboard is currently being wrapped and sale pending.

Offline Bulgaria

how did you apply the vinyl? I'm actually thinking of making this myself.

Offline captain

OH!  A cover for the top cover of the case.  I was looking for a dust cover.  I think I'll make one of those for my CMQF, now that I think of it.  :-)  Maybe I can sell them here to fund my Round4i insanity.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 May 2012, 18:16:01 by captain »
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.