geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2

<< < (2/216) > >>

Jaxxstatic:

--- Quote from: jani80k on Fri, 17 April 2020, 06:02:10 ---Will the PCB support ISO?

--- End quote ---
ISO requires the right side to be aligned for the Enter key and the row 2 above it. That doesn't happen on this layout.
I'm not against it, though. Just not possible.

--- Quote from: TopreMoon on Fri, 17 April 2020, 09:31:55 ---Any more chances at the LE/special editions?

--- End quote ---
Any GB runner has to order extra for QC purposes, so there's always a chance for extras. Just a chance, though. No guarantee.

TopreMoon:

--- Quote from: Jaxxstatic on Fri, 17 April 2020, 17:29:53 ---Any GB runner has to order extra for QC purposes, so there's always a chance for extras. Just a chance, though. No guarantee.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense - thanks! Some hope is better than none, lol.

I love the green - I wish it was a standard option!

NOLA:
I'm about to order, but I'm unsure of which plate to order (CF or brass). I feel like the CF would give a better typing experience (more flex) than the brass. A more dense, less ping sound?

Jaxxstatic:
To be quite honest, flex is less affected by plate type than mounting when the materials get as stiff as aluminum/carbon fiber/brass/etc.
Sound is more affected. Both feel good in Rukia, even when I smash keys, which is a surprise with brass.
My favorite combos are brass with inks and carbon fiber with Zykos (sp?).
But the new carbon fiber layup for the new plates might change everything around...

Jaxxstatic:
Aluminum tops are up on the site.
For those who purchased already, I have a coupon code for you. Please use the contact form on the site, or message me on Discord: jaxxstatic#2116.
Please pay attention to the instructions at the bottom when ordering your aluminum tops.
Contact me for shipping questions.
PCBs will be up as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version