Author Topic: Anyone interested in Chicago meetup before end of 2021?  (Read 15271 times)

Offline KinanThinks

Anyone interested in Chicago meetup before end of 2021?
« on: Wed, 13 October 2021, 10:18:59 »
Any other Chicagoland residents interested in a meetup in the next couple of months? If there's interest I'd be happy to handle the logistics including finding a space and hosting the event.

Offline tarrscamping

Re: Anyone interested in Chicago meetup before end of 2021?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 24 October 2021, 14:45:13 »
Don’t live in the Chicago area but I would 100% make the drive as long as it’s on a weekend

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 10:08:46 »
I could swing this as well, even though it would be an hour drive. It doesn't seem like anything at all has happened in Wisconsin since I joined this website.

Offline Animaniacs_

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 14:02:21 »
I tried to help put one together on the Chicago keyboard Discord but it ended up falling through. If you still want to I'd be happy to help out!

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 02 November 2021, 07:47:13 »
I tried to help put one together on the Chicago keyboard Discord but it ended up falling through. If you still want to I'd be happy to help out!

I wish there were a better way for the whole community to communicate. There are so many disparate platforms that are often off in their own worlds.

Anybody willing to go to a Madison meet would be nearly as likely to go to one in Chicago ... the driving distance is about the same for me.