geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Unicomp keys for Model M

<< < (2/4) > >>

BiNiaRiS:
You can ask them to use USPS for small orders...should only be a few dollars. I don't see the point of a unicomp group buy unless you are outside the Us.

Sent from my EVO

Atenacius:

--- Quote from: BiNiaRiS;389068 ---You can ask them to use USPS for small orders...should only be a few dollars. I don't see the point of a unicomp group buy unless you are outside the Us.

Sent from my EVO
--- End quote ---

Welp, I can certainly try to request that, if that's the case, that'll be good news for everyone and I'll close this group buy.

kinkng:

--- Quote from: Atenacius;389070 ---Welp, I can certainly try to request that, if that's the case, that'll be good news for everyone and I'll close this group buy.
--- End quote ---

What colors can we get for the WASD keys? I am thinking about making my ssk more colorful.

Atenacius:

--- Quote from: kinkng;389072 ---What colors can we get for the WASD keys? I am thinking about making my ssk more colorful.
--- End quote ---

I've updated the post with the colors. mmmty posted the same picture in the second post.

Right now I'm uncertain if they would be able to make the entire key with the stem, or just the key cover. Rough start

kinkng:

--- Quote from: Atenacius;389077 ---I've updated the post with the colors. mmmty posted the same picture in the second post.

Right now I'm uncertain if they would be able to make the entire key with the stem, or just the key cover. Rough start
--- End quote ---

I think that they only make the cover but they provide a stem piece with every cover piece. At least that was the way it was several months ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version