Author Topic: Keyboard bag  (Read 2386 times)

Offline FKSSR

Keyboard bag
« on: Sat, 21 February 2009, 22:03:19 »
Hey all,

Have any of you seen any keyboard bags like this one sold domestically to the US?  It would just fit a normal keyboard (i.e. not the Happy Hacking size).

I am not opposed to having it shipped from another country, but the cost may potentially be more than it's worth.

Thanks!
Add me on Steam | Twitter

Offline patrickgeekhack

Keyboard bag
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 February 2009, 23:28:50 »
Quote from: FKSSR;22369
Hey all,

Have any of you seen any keyboard bags like this one sold domestically to the US?  It would just fit a normal keyboard (i.e. not the Happy Hacking size).

I am not opposed to having it shipped from another country, but the cost may potentially be more than it's worth.

Thanks!

Do you move your keyboard so much that you need a bag for it? I'm not judging you. I'm just curious, that's all.  Being able to carry one's favourite keyboard can be nice though.

Offline FKSSR

Keyboard bag
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 22 February 2009, 09:44:46 »
Aha!  I found that in the US, they are sold by .  You can actually even find them on Amazon. :)

patrickgeekhack: I currently don't carry around my keyboard too much, but since I am now investing in nice gaming keyboards, I do think that there will be times when I do carry it in order to play LAN parties/events.  Also, I take mass transit all the time (I live in NYC), so I can't just carry the keyboard by itself.
Add me on Steam | Twitter

Offline patrickgeekhack

Keyboard bag
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 22 February 2009, 09:55:31 »
Quote from: FKSSR;22399
Aha!  I found that in the US, they are sold by
Show Image
.  You can actually even find them on Amazon. :)

patrickgeekhack: I currently don't carry around my keyboard too much, but since I am now investing in nice gaming keyboards, I do think that there will be times when I do carry it in order to play LAN parties/events.  Also, I take mass transit all the time (I live in NYC), so I can't just carry the keyboard by itself.

I see. I never really thought of the gaming side of the whole thing. I don't play games on my computer, so it never crossed my mind. That being said, it's a nice bag.

Offline Eclairz

Keyboard bag
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 22 February 2009, 16:58:22 »
You could consider getting tripod bags like this one
http://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=1014520
Tripods are usually too long to fit in bags, so they need a longer bag, just bring your keyboard to a well known camera company which sell tripod bags and see which one fits best?
Lenovo ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard
RealForce 45g UK 88UB
FILCO Majestouch TenKeyPad

Offline ozar

Keyboard bag
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 22 February 2009, 18:50:13 »
Hey, that is a nice protective keyboard bag.

If I carried my keyboards from place to place, I'd definitely like to have a bag like that to protect them from all the various things that could occur while in route.