Author Topic: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars: In Limbo/Unfulfillment  (Read 411533 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars
« Reply #1500 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 21:01:50 »
Good one geekhack, you officially excel in aiding the rip-off in scores of people, simply because you think you can avoid any possible future prosecutions.  Either Geekhack creates strict Group Buy timelines within the 180 day limit or forget about GB's in general.   Someone who is really pissed off with being scalped here on this place, could take measures in a federal court which funnily enough can happen quite easily now.

Risk legal repercussions or actually do something other than sit on your arses and read pointless complaints..........you're move GH.

I'm no sure I get it. Are you really trying to shift the blame to GH? Aren't you one of those guys who slammed people who complained about Ivan's silence and asked for a refund a few months ago, calling them names for slowing down the GB and whatnot?

Not trying to heat things up, but after reading again pages 18 and 19 I did not expect you to be the one taking that stance.

Elrick takes whatever the general mood of a thread is and cranks it up to 11.  I've learned to mostly just tune it out and laugh it off at this point.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1501 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 02:31:31 »
Elrick takes whatever the general mood of a thread is and cranks it up to 11.  I've learned to mostly just tune it out and laugh it off at this point.

Funny when the clowns all chime in, when they personally never lost over $460USD and give some advice to everyone else.  Damn shame it doesn't hold much validity any more here especially now.

Ivan is now within the Druger and Kin25 category so that makes him the supreme thieving scum-bag here, for taking all our money.  Fooled me the most and made me out as his prime b1tch for supporting this Group Buy which I now know is a complete farce.

He may never show up here like all the previous scam merchants since this is their type of behaviour and why should I stay quiet about it.  Since all that anyone can do now is post here in this section, letting everyone else know what he has done just in case he deludes himself into thinking of ever running another Group Buy with forth coming noobs, that know nothing about what he has done thus far.

Don't forget he has shafted other people in other Group Buys here on Geekhack, hence I urge you all to go and look for yourselves to check out my claims here.  Anyone keeping quiet and trying to convince everyone else here that nothing is wrong is basically deluded or under some monumental Ivan Trance which he has cast upon them, or maybe splitting the difference in the money stolen of us suckers, who originally believed in him.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 02:43:03 by Elrick »

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1502 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 09:00:08 »
My real concern after reading these pages is....When and how did geekhack turn into a place for little girls to bicker...

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 09:01:53 »

Funny when the clowns all chime in, when they personally never lost over $460USD and give some advice to everyone else.  Damn shame it doesn't hold much validity any more here especially now.

Ivan is now within the Druger and Kin25 category so that makes him the supreme thieving scum-bag here, for taking all our money.  Fooled me the most and made me out as his prime b1tch for supporting this Group Buy which I now know is a complete farce.

He may never show up here like all the previous scam merchants since this is their type of behaviour and why should I stay quiet about it.  Since all that anyone can do now is post here in this section, letting everyone else know what he has done just in case he deludes himself into thinking of ever running another Group Buy with forth coming noobs, that know nothing about what he has done thus far.

Don't forget he has shafted other people in other Group Buys here on Geekhack, hence I urge you all to go and look for yourselves to check out my claims here.  Anyone keeping quiet and trying to convince everyone else here that nothing is wrong is basically deluded or under some monumental Ivan Trance which he has cast upon them, or maybe splitting the difference in the money stolen of us suckers, who originally believed in him.

GO IVAN & GO ELITEKEYBOARDS!!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1504 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 19:34:16 »
My real concern after reading these pages is....When and how did geekhack turn into a place for little girls to bicker...

It's been EIGHT months since I made full payment on this Group Buy, hence the concern everyone has here as to what's happening?

Either you haven't given a single cent in this Group Buy, so your fake concerns are valid like Ivan's promises, which don't hold any value at all here on Geekhack now.

He walks away with our money with no comment whatsoever and we have felchers such as your good self, still camping out in his rear passage.  Hope you enjoy the accommodation there sunshine  :p .

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1505 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 19:35:47 »

It's been EIGHT months since I made full payment on this Group Buy, hence the concern everyone has here as to what's happening?

Either you haven't given a single cent in this Group Buy, so your fake concerns are valid like Ivan's promises, which don't hold any value at all here on Geekhack now.

He walks away with our money with no comment whatsoever and we have felchers such as your good self, still camping out in his rear passage.  Hope you enjoy the accommodation there sunshine  :p .

Please direct your anger at the person that stole our money, not fellow forum-goers.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 20:03:46 »
Please direct your anger at the person that stole our money, not fellow forum-goers.

Duly noted but I really hate FELCHERS and will always hate them for what they truly are, here on GH.

Ivan broke Imsto's record on never commenting anything within his own Group Buy, yet even Imsto will let people know what's happening if there's a problem.

All Ivan's previous Group Buys he would say what's going on without fail even a couple months later but not now, it's like he's died but scam merchants don't die in real life.  Only their fake identities change and become another NEW member that has joined Geekhack recently.

Blatant thieves and sh1tholes do that when money is involved so they think they can continue as usual.  He only has a single choice here if he wants to ever come back on Geekhack and resume his identity again and that is too hand over all the money he stole from people, as soon as possible.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1507 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 20:08:36 »

Duly noted but I really hate FELCHERS and will always hate them for what they truly are, here on GH.

Ivan broke Imsto's record on never commenting anything within his own Group Buy, yet even Imsto will let people know what's happening if there's a problem.

All Ivan's previous Group Buys he would say what's going on without fail even a couple months later but not now, it's like he's died but scam merchants don't die in real life.  Only their fake identities change and become another NEW member that has joined Geekhack recently.

Blatant thieves and sh1tholes do that when money is involved so they think they can continue as usual.  He only has a single choice here if he wants to ever come back on Geekhack and resume his identity again and that is too hand over all the money he stole from people, as soon as possible.

I had to Google "felcher", I might use that one, thanks.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1508 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 20:13:01 »

hahahaha, not really an insult you hear everyday

[/quote]

[/quote]

Has anyone received any messages from Ivan since the whole debacle started? I don't mean any disrespect to Ivan, but how do we even know he's still alive? Imsto mentioned Ivan having undergone surgery, isn't it possible that there were complications?
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 20:15:02 by loud_asian »
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1509 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 20:57:02 »
Good one geekhack, you officially excel in aiding the rip-off in scores of people, simply because you think you can avoid any possible future prosecutions.  Either Geekhack creates strict Group Buy timelines within the 180 day limit or forget about GB's in general.   Someone who is really pissed off with being scalped here on this place, could take measures in a federal court which funnily enough can happen quite easily now.

Risk legal repercussions or actually do something other than sit on your arses and read pointless complaints..........you're move GH.

I'm no sure I get it. Are you really trying to shift the blame to GH? Aren't you one of those guys who slammed people who complained about Ivan's silence and asked for a refund a few months ago, calling them names for slowing down the GB and whatnot?

Not trying to heat things up, but after reading again pages 18 and 19 I did not expect you to be the one taking that stance.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1510 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:29:49 »
The truly amazing thing here is why there are FELCHERS here posting in this section, who haven't put in a single cent within this Group BUY?

Somehow they feel they have the right but unfortunately you don't, when the people who actually handed over money to this scam merchant have gone AWOL.

Please let us all know why the sh1tbags who haven't spent any money here for this key-set feel the need to waste everyone's time and space posting in this section?

Curious to know why you feel it's necessary too keep on defending Ivan at every level, when you obviously never put in a single cent?

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1511 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:39:36 »
The truly amazing thing here is why there are FELCHERS here posting in this section, who haven't put in a single cent within this Group BUY?

Somehow they feel they have the right but unfortunately you don't, when the people who actually handed over money to this scam merchant have gone AWOL.

Please let us all know why the sh1tbags who haven't spent any money here for this key-set feel the need to waste everyone's time and space posting in this section?

Curious to know why you feel it's necessary too keep on defending Ivan at every level, when you obviously never put in a single cent?

I just looked up the definition of felcher. You have quite the kinky fetish my good geekhacker!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1512 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:42:03 »
Aren't you one of those guys who slammed people who complained about Ivan's silence and asked for a refund a few months ago, calling them names for slowing down the GB and whatnot?

You said it yourself sunshine, MONTHS AGO hence that is true, when it was months ago.  This is now EIGHT months so the time to be patient is long gone. 

What makes it worse now is there are absolutely no postings regarding the progress of this Group Buy other than unconfirmed bullsh1t from no bodies, saying there is no key-set being made to Ivan running away to SE Asia.  So unless HE himself starts posting on here what's happening, then we are left to draw upon the WORST situations that look to have occurred.

Compare this lousy Group Buy to BunnyLake's effort's and it's like polar opposites in every respect.  Bunny lets everyone know what's happening with the order's, their completion and then shipping when they arrive.  He has a family which includes a baby and wife yet he finds time to communicate in all of his Group Buys personally with no lackeys in tow.  In fact BunnyLake is super human compared to this scam merchant known as Ivan.

Why it it impossible for Ivan to say anything, whilst BunnyLake can do up to date postings in all of his Group Buys?
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:47:19 by Elrick »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1513 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:44:09 »
You have quite the kinky fetish my good geekhacker!

It explains in detail who these people are......enough said  8) .

Offline mesteris

« Reply #1514 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 23:58:20 »
I've never seen such useless walls of text before.

Offline demsix

« Reply #1515 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 01:51:20 »

I concur, what's left for this thread? I don't want to see it locked in case of any developments but this bickering is really not going anywhere.

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1516 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 02:18:23 »

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1517 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 09:16:20 »
Maybe somebody could use some of this to ease the pain from this "IVAN GROUPBUY SCAM"133080-0

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1518 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 13:11:21 »
Well, I got over it, so many people here know better how to react when you lose your hard earned money...
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline qwack

« Reply #1519 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 13:58:05 »

Thanks for the tip, that clears a few things up :D

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1520 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 15:54:35 »

Thanks for the tip, that clears a few things up :D

It does the same for a thread that a cheap amplifier with high distortion does for a music audio track.

Offline maladroid

« Reply #1521 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 22:14:00 »
Maybe somebody could use some of this to ease the pain from this "IVAN GROUPBUY SCAM" (Attachment Link)

I'm a bit perplexed by your flippant attitude.  How much money would someone have to lose for you not to mock him when he complains?  How blatantly would a GB organizer have to rip people off for you not to use scare quotes when describing what he did as a scam?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1522 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 22:41:38 »
Maybe somebody could use some of this to ease the pain from this "IVAN GROUPBUY SCAM" (Attachment Link)

solid contribution dude

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1523 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 00:06:01 »

Hahaha **** people for getting mad that they got scammed right? Am I right?!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1524 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 03:27:56 »
Yeah, sorry for not having disposable income, shame on me...

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1525 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 08:35:31 »

I wish for the fleas of 1,000 camels to infest your crotch and that your arms be too short to scratch.

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1526 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 08:55:11 »

I wish for the fleas of 1,000 camels to infest your crotch and that your arms be too short to scratch.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :eek:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1527 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:38:06 »

I concur, what's left for this thread? I don't want to see it locked in case of any developments but this bickering is really not going anywhere.

Here's my $180 vote to have the thread locked.  It keeps bumping up, and I keep thinking there will be progress, but alas, I'm just sitting here using Zoidberg's cream on my butt.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1528 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:41:56 »
We didn't want to lock it as people may have questions/updates on Paypal and such. However, lets try to keep this thread on topic shall we? Anymore zoidberg useless posts will be removed.

Offline rho0812

« Reply #1529 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 04:30:10 »
Now geekhack can not believe that. The cast-iron a little money also from mass drop.
Did you seumyeon deductions through the mass drop.
Ivan's what you've done with our money ... I do not know if someday have a chance.
[redacted]

Mod edit: Tone it down
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 April 2016, 07:26:08 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1530 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 05:24:16 »
[redacted]

Mod edit: Removed inappropriate material from quote
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 April 2016, 07:26:54 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline cozimkorean

« Reply #1531 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 10:20:37 »
so whats the dealio atm

Offline demsix

« Reply #1532 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 10:34:24 »
We got scammed. There's absolutely nothing we can do except report to PayPal, nobody is willing to raise with authorities.

The only thing left is to see if Ivan makes a comment, but he won't because he's a coward.

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #1533 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 17:24:12 »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1534 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 21:09:51 »
The last step is for us to tell the IRS about Ivan's unreported income from these Group Buys

You need to be in the US to do this though

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1535 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 21:14:32 »
We didn't want to lock it as people may have questions/updates on Paypal and such. However, lets try to keep this thread on topic shall we? Anymore zoidberg useless posts will be removed.

Hi everyone, relevant post:

<Mod Edit> ;)
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 April 2016, 08:36:58 by ghostjuggernaut »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #1536 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 21:36:54 »
<Mod Edit> I will let go my order for half the price.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 April 2016, 08:36:48 by ghostjuggernaut »
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1537 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 21:45:53 »
It is darkly funny that some people are trying to sell a liability for "half the price" It would be even darker that someone jumps and pays to get a loss.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1538 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 22:17:08 »
It is darkly funny that some people are trying to sell a liability for "half the price" It would be even darker that someone jumps and pays to get a loss.

It's just as bad as taking money and bolting.  Hopefully they're just joking about it to try and lighten the loss.

Mods should remove all posts like that and lock the thread.

For those just joining:

DO NOT TAKE OVER ANY GB SLOTS

People offering to sell their slot are just trying to recoup their loss on a GB that looks to have completely gone tits up and the GB runner has disappeared.
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 April 2016, 22:20:18 by nubbinator »

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #1539 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 23:00:07 »
Will anybody even consider taking over an order? Of course it's a joke.

For anybody that doesn't care to read the last few pages of this GB, don't take my last post seriously.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1540 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 04:33:50 »
People offering to sell their slot are just trying to recoup their loss on a GB that looks to have completely gone tits up and the GB runner has disappeared.

These type of PEOPLE are true 'sh1t-faces' for doing it.

Lost heaps of money on this turd-rustler known as Ivan but I would rather lose all my own money, than palm off this horrible key-set order, onto a gullible newbie. 

Just not right and definitely not decent to ever do, here on Geekhack.  Never stoop down to Ivan's  level, when it comes to ripping off people where money is concerned.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1541 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 06:08:43 »
This ****ed up thread should be locked, if Ivan has an update he can ask a mod to unlock it. At this point it's just useless to keep it open, every post is just more salt added to this spoiled dish.
For me it's clear, PayPal told me to put a cork on it, because I'm not going to see my miney after the 180 days limit, I'm an European so no luck in filling a report with IRS or simething in the line...
So, I'm forgeting about these money and this thread.

Offline qwack

« Reply #1542 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 07:07:35 »
Before this is getting locked, someone suggested earlier that paypal might do something if there were enough complaints, any news about that?

And wasn't someone collecting info about this GB for whatever purpose (sending it to paypal, or any other  relevant authority)? What happened to that?

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1543 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 07:20:42 »
I will happily buy any group buy spots

Only caveat is I'll pay $1 for them

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1544 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 08:03:23 »
I have locked this topic. Ivan, if you need to have it unlocked, you know who to contact. Thanks for all of the quality discussion in the thread, but it has degraded overtime.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 April 2016, 08:05:18 by ghostjuggernaut »