Author Topic: [GB] Out of the Vault - Junktown Keys: V111 & Mini Nuke (Closed)  (Read 95436 times)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Two things:

1. Since the leftovers have been picked through considerably, I think I will amend the form and then relaunch for selling the leftovers. Only SA Row 3 Mini Nuke and DSA Vault 111 remain, but there is a twist. I will also add the new limited addition Vault 101 to the form. The condition of its sale is that you help spread the word/participate in all the forums related to the IC linked below. We need to get the word out for the next installment, so please help me while buying this special edition key design color combo.

2. New IC is up for the next in the Out of the Vault series. Please stop by and show some love.

Thanks...

I love special edition things. Is there going to be a banner that I can throw in my signature to help spread the word? Any hint on when will the form will be going up?

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Two things:

1. Since the leftovers have been picked through considerably, I think I will amend the form and then relaunch for selling the leftovers. Only SA Row 3 Mini Nuke and DSA Vault 111 remain, but there is a twist. I will also add the new limited addition Vault 101 to the form. The condition of its sale is that you help spread the word/participate in all the forums related to the IC linked below. We need to get the word out for the next installment, so please help me while buying this special edition key design color combo.

2. New IC is up for the next in the Out of the Vault series. Please stop by and show some love.

Thanks...

I love special edition things. Is there going to be a banner that I can throw in my signature to help spread the word? Any hint on when will the form will be going up?

Up nao!
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

Yay, requested some Vault 101's. Thanks 00zeRO!

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

YGPP...

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

YGPP...

Paid. Kinda makes up for losing the Matrix set ;)

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

YGPP...

~ Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining ~ [Owl City]

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

YGPP...

~ Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold ~ idk who

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
Paid for my wasd cluster. I'll be answering questions when the IC/GB gets posted on Reddit

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Paid for my wasd cluster. I'll be answering questions when the IC/GB gets posted on Reddit

Very cool,  thanks

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
Two things:

Thanks...

Up nao!

YGPP...

Incidentally, "My Silver Lining" by First Aid Kit was playing off my computer when I read this.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
up dated title to show that the leftovers are open for purchase...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
I will get invoices sent this evening and have all current paid orders ship this Monday. Thanks again for your support.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Just got invoices caught up. We still have plenty left...especially Vault 101 Special Edition.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
Went ahead and crossed post to reddit. They'll probably clean you out.

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
Oh I guess you are out of SA R1 101 caps?
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
Oh I guess you are out of SA R1 101 caps?
I don't think they were made in R1

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox

The picture at the 1st post shows that there are some taller 101 caps.
Those looks like to be R1.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 22:07:58 by fabian101 »
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?

If you see the picture at the 1st post, you can see there are some taller 101 caps.
Ah ok I originally saw that too but just assumed they weren't pressed in all the way.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

If you see the picture at the 1st post, you can see there are some taller 101 caps.
Ah ok I originally saw that too but just assumed they weren't pressed in all the way.

Looks like they're actually just sitting on top of the foam rather than nested in the foam. IMO

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards

Looks like they're actually just sitting on top of the foam rather than nested in the foam. IMO

Some are on top to get them in the frame...no Row 1's left...sorry

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox

Actually you could be right...

Oh I see, anyway I submitted an order. If I knew there was a special cap I would have included it in my initial order with this GB.
Kinda sucks to pay shipping twice.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 March 2016, 00:11:03 by fabian101 »
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards

Oh I see, anyway I submitted an order. If I knew there was a special cap I would have included it in my initial order with this GB.

I was surprised too, I had only ordered a handful, but a whole bunch of them landed on me. If you like I can add to your next GB order if you are participating in the next GB soon...

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
Just submitted, hope I can get in on the extras! Tried to get in on the last round when extras opened up but must've been too late :(

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
I never said that =P way to jank up that quote...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Just submitted, hope I can get in on the extras! Tried to get in on the last round when extras opened up but must've been too late :(

It wasn't that you were too late, it was just that most of what people wanted was already gone... No problem on this one for your order. Thanks

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards

I was surprised too, I had only ordered a handful, but a whole bunch of them landed on me. If you like I can add to your next GB order if you are participating in the next GB soon...

This only applies to the Vault 101 Special Edition and is by request only...again while supplies last...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Form suspended until I work through the present batch. Please be prompt with PayPal payment...

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox

Okay I must remember not to make a late night post, sorry for that screw up...

Yup, responded to your email.  :thumb:
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Okay I must remember not to make a late night post, sorry for that screw up...

Ehh. No worries.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Shipped about 90% of the current leftovers orders...those who requested only Mini Nukes have not received invoices because they are all gone. Hope to have the rest of the current batch shipped tomorrow.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Leftovers back open again...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Leftovers back open again...

If you placed an order but never received an invoice chances are that most of what you wanted was gone. I currently have a handful of DSA Vault 111 and lots of SA Row 3 Special Edition Vault 101's left...check amended form and place that order or reserve yours today...

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
Got the keys super fast, thanks!

Offline nosage

Thanks for the opportunity Zero, hope to grow my collection more!

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Show Image

After this next megaton drop, I will be breaking until fall

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Show Image

After this next megaton drop, I will be breaking until fall

I think we might be able to survive until the fall  :-\

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: [GB] Out of the Vault - Junktown Keys: V111 & Mini Nuke (Closed)
« Reply #336 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 19:00:36 »
Extras orders are closed for now...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 21:52:42 »
Please kindly take a moment and provide feedback for my heatware:

http://www.heatware.com/u/98509

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #338 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 22:34:49 »
Just saw your new avatar, we need that for when Jukebox round 2 rolls around ;)

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 22:45:41 »

We have to have goals...no telling what will happen...I really don't want to give up on Bethesda. I wish I knew someone on the inside already.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #340 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 06:30:32 »

We have to have goals...no telling what will happen...I really don't want to give up on Bethesda. I wish I knew someone on the inside already.

Well, good luck! You'll need it.