Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428650 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Wow, italian wasn't taken even into consideration. I'm not really surprised though, I doubt it could reach even 10 orders.
Noone asked for it, all the EU sets, at least on person had asked for it. Don't have anything against Italians :P

Is this the correct layout:

Offline VERGiL

@MOZ: Is there any reason for using the slashed zero (∅) instead of the normal zero (0)?

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
Show Image

99% accurate.
The euro glyph on the letter E is placed diagonally opposed to the E, i.e. bottom right of the key, and it's almost never shown on the number 5 key.
The curly brackets are often missing from their respective keys although they actually register like that (Ctrl - Alt - Shift).
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline t8c

Just two minor corrections needed on the Norwegian layout (Thank you for being so patient and helpful MOZ, we speak your name  :cool: :cool: :cool:!)

Å instead of Ä

&

€ sign as sublegend on the E key, as shown in the picture below! (therefore, the € on number row 5 needs to be removed)

« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:15:33 by t8c »

Offline SaiZn

Based on the various feedback, I've made some changes to all the sets. There are some minor corrections her and there in all the sets.

I removed the backspace sideprint on the alpha colored 1.5U key because when using that key as a backspace, you'd want to use the darker colroed mod key. If users feel strongly about removing the sideprinted Control and Lock, I can remove that as well, although I think it is good compromise for those wanting to use HHKB style layout (Me, not being one of them).

Also changed the win key on some of the sets, in general if the primary legend is black, I've gone ahead with the win98 logo and if they are colored, then with the win8 logo. Again, I'm going to go with whatever the consensus is(Or the closest thing to it is :))).

Regarding the EU sets, I'm not sure what the MOQ is, but if it is 20 (waiting for IMSTO to confirm), then I doubt we'll hit that number for all the sets. It might be a better idea to have a base EU set, and then language addons. Just my two cents.

There can surely be errors and would encourage users to double-triple check the sets they want to order for correct legends. Making mockups for some 20+ sets, one can start to lose their mind :))

Arabic:
More
Show Image

Russian (Cyrillic)  /  Ural (Image red legends are orange):
More
Show Image

DESKO:
More
Show Image

Desko Red:
More
Show Image

Cherry Hangul:
More
Show Image

Japanese (Which one is better Japanese text in red or black?):
More
Show Image
More
Show Image

Miami (Ukranian):
More
Show Image

Tengwar:
More
Show Image

US-Intl (Irish):
More
Show Image

Cherry Black:
More
Show Image

Cherry Blue:
More
Show Image

Cherry Green:
More
Show Image

Cherry Purple:
More
Show Image

Cherry Red:
More
Show Image

EU - Danish:
More
Show Image

EU - French:
More
Show Image

EU - German:
More
Show Image

EU - Hungarian:
More
Show Image

EU - Norwegian:
More
Show Image

EU - Portuguese:
More
Show Image

EU - Spanish:
More
Show Image

EU - Swedish
More
Show Image

I think most, if not all, of the EU layouts use commas on their numpad and not dots since that's what they use for decimals.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
I think most, if not all, of the EU layouts use commas on their numpad and not dots since that's what they use for decimals.
True that we use comma as decimal separator but our numpads actually have dots and they register as such. It's extremely irking.

Offline soilheart

For Swedish:
Dot or comma on numpad varies, so both goes.
As with danish, some keyboards has a € as sublegend on E, but as it's also available on AltGr+5 I don't see the need for it (doesn't seem to work on my current keyboard either, so I'd say leave it out...). (Probably has to do with "nordic" layouts, so disregard).
Personally I also think that the µ-sub legend can be left out (as it's the only alpha sub-legend and often left out).

The legends do look a little uneven on the picture though, question mark ? and section sign § looks thicker than the rest of the legends, especially the section sign § in relation to the 1/2-legend which is rather thin.

Otherwise, good job! I love the 1.5 u '*-key for ansi keyboards, awesome addition for compatibility.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:19:58 by soilheart »
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline Villain

I appreciate the work moz, but I ordered the japanese set because I like minimalistic look of the old one. Now if imsto changes it, I'll have to cancel my order

At the risk of sounding like a condescending ass, the set Ivan made is just Japanese legends slapped on an ANSI layout, there are a few important keys missing for it to be truly usable. As a first, Japanese layout uses the JIS layout (Close to ISO) and not the 104-key ANSI.

If the people ordering Japanese set, want to have a minimalistic look with Gothic font, I have absolutely no problem with that and will edit the mockups. I'm just making my services as a designer available. I will upload sample text in a few different fonts and then we can choose the one that looks best?

Gotcha, I wasn't sure about the useability but japanese is a language I look forward to learning. If you can make it a bit more minimalistic, that would be perfect!! And again, I really appreciate your effort and I do like some of your other layouts
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:42:02 by Villain »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
I appreciate the work moz, but I ordered the japanese set because I like minimalistic look of the old one. Now if imsto changes it, I'll have to cancel my order

At the risk of sounding like a condescending ass, the set Ivan made is just Japanese legends slapped on an ANSI layout, there are a few important keys missing for it to be truly usable. As a first, Japanese layout uses the JIS layout (Close to ISO) and not the 104-key ANSI.

If the people ordering Japanese set, want to have a minimalistic look with Gothic font, I have absolutely no problem with that and will edit the mockups. I'm just making my services as a designer available. I will upload sample text in a few different fonts and then we can choose the one that looks best?

i also would prefer the original font (simple thin lines, no calligraphic look) for the hiragana as well.  as much as i love cherry legends font, i'm thinking it might be better to also use the original thin font for the english legends as well.  also, hopefully we can keep the pinkish-red color that was used in the original, since i think that was a large factor for the appeal of that set.

honestly, i was really just hoping for a repeat of the ivan layout since it just looked really good.  maybe imsto can offer both new (cherry legends, updated layout) and old versions?

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened

EU - French:
More
Show Image

Thanks for the correction on the 60% portion of the board MOZ,
although now there are errors remaining on the rest of the board:

-"Esc" Key replaced with "Echap"
-"PrtSc" is "Impr écran" (two lines) with "Syst" as side printing
- "Scroll Lock" is "Arrêt défile" (two lines)
- "Pause" sideprinting is "Attn"
- "Insert"replaced with "Inser"
- "Delete replaced with "Suppr"
- "End" replaced with "Fin"
- "Home","PgUp" and "PgDn" replaced with the arrows showed in the picture below
-  Nav cluster in the numeric pad replaced with the corrections above (Home,PgUp,End,PgDn,Delete,insert)
- "Num lock" replaced with "Verr num"(two lines)
- Numpad enter is "Entr"

Sources below, pics are the only one I've got right now, I can provide you pics of cleaned dyesubs set if you desire

Thanks a lot for doing this MOZ, are you working with imsto on this? I'm confused
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline nyunyu

EU - Hungarian:
More
Show Image

Thanks for the mockup. :thumb:

Minor issues:
- we use comma on the numpad instead of dot
- numeric Enter is written as "Enter" instead of the arrow
- $ (AltGr-É) and € (AltGr-U) signs seem to be smaller than other signs
- same snowflake on the num* as the * next to the right shift?

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
Show Image

99% accurate.
The euro glyph on the letter E is placed diagonally opposed to the E, i.e. bottom right of the key, and it's almost never shown on the number 5 key.
The curly brackets are often missing from their respective keys although they actually register like that (Ctrl - Alt - Shift).
Oops, totally forgot about the mods.
Mods are legendless (no shift, no tab, no backspace). Caps lock is usually replaced with the lock symbol and seldom with the legend "Bloc Maiusc".
The enter legend is replaced with the word "Invio".

Offline ViciousWhiskers

MOZ, do you think you can post maybe two (or more) font comparison mockups for the Japanese set? Maybe one with the old font used in Ivan's GB, and another with a Gothic-style font? You also mentioned text colour. I would also like to see a Red Japanese / Black Alphabet text colour style for comparison if possible. Hope I'm not asking for too much! I'm perfectly fine with the actual layout and where all the characters are placed, but I'd like to be able to have the opportunity to vote on the font style (and colours?) for the final set.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 15:59:41 by ViciousWhiskers »
Knock Knock.
Race Condition.
Who's there?

Offline soilheart

For Swedish:
Dot or comma on numpad varies, so both goes.
As with danish, some keyboards has a € as sublegend on E, but as it's also available on AltGr+5 I don't see the need for it (doesn't seem to work on my current keyboard either, so I'd say leave it out...). (Probably has to do with "nordic" layouts, so disregard).
Personally I also think that the µ-sub legend can be left out (as it's the only alpha sub-legend and often left out).

The legends do look a little uneven on the picture though, question mark ? and section sign § looks thicker than the rest of the legends, especially the section sign § in relation to the 1/2-legend which is rather thin.

Otherwise, good job! I love the 1.5 u '*-key for ansi keyboards, awesome addition for compatibility.

Oh, I just remembered that I saw this picture today:

Swedish G80-3000, pretty bad resolution but still good reference for Swedish Cherry keyboard when it comes to legends/thickness/font weight (Although personally I'm more of a fan or icon legends =) )

(And just so you don't feel that you're doing work that won't be used because of MOQ, I've understood there's a few Swedes interested in this GB, so reaching MOQ isn't impossible =P)
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
For the Japanese set I personally like the Japanese characters in black. As far as the typeface I am fine with either  :thumb:

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Glad to see you taking care of the designs MOZ, and super happy to get some actual mockups!  :thumb:

I would much prefer black text Japanese with red sub legends.
Also +1 for all win8 instead of win95 winkeys.

Im honestly confused by the hole Hangul situation tho.
Im really liking the new mockup for blue subs Cherry style Hangul, but the page on imsto still shows Hangul, Cherry Style Hangul and Cherry style Hangul (+10$).
Will only the blue subs Hangul from your mockup be made or are there still different options?

Would love me some red subs Cherry style Hangul as well...  ;)

Offline s3vv4

Please make the Japanese with red hiragana happen ^^

Both look pretty good tho.

Offline gadzkun

i really like new design of cherry japanese set its actually very nice, ty MOZ youre the best  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:.
and i really dont mind with ivan thin text japanese too.
but please the most important thing i want to add is, if we run ivan thin japanese please IMSTO add a text legend on the numpad.
ivan japanese numpad its really dull and plain without text legend.

deym red and black legend both are good its hard to choose. im okay with anything just make one cherry japanese run IMSTO pleaseeee :-*

if imsto run 2 type of japanese, ivan thin japanese and cherry japanese.
im sure i would order both of them :thumb:

Offline redskull

hi MOZ,

i am still suggesting that sideprints on Capslock and Control be removed from sets that originally do not have them on (cyrilic, arabic, desko, etc.)

other than that, i think everything is amazing and hope you can complete them all up including those klingon?  :eek: ;D

again, great job MOZ, imsto should give you some commission for these.  :p :thumb:

Offline geniekid

i am still suggesting that sideprints on Capslock and Control be removed from sets that originally do not have them on (cyrilic, arabic, desko, etc.)

Strongly disagree.

again, great job MOZ

Strongly agree.

Offline ipreferpie

Hi Moz, excellent job on those mockups! It's making me wanting to buy multiple sets because of it. Here are some of my comments:

+1 love the sideprints in HHKB layout. There really isn't enough of that especially in PBT and this changes everything for me. I have a Novatouch'd HHKB and a GON60 in HHKB layout and this is perfect.
-for the Japanese layout, love the black legends and red hiragana. The black legends look better on the F-row, home keys and numpad. I slightly prefer the calligraphy font since Ivan's looks rather plain. For some reason, yours just looks more correct and Japanese. And with all the sideprints, it's actually usable to type in Japanese which I do

Keep up the good work! I'm looking to buy at least 3 sets (Japanese, Desko and Cherry Blue)  :thumb:  Do you know when Imsto would actually confirm and lock in the layouts? I'm looking to purchase once that's been set.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 23:00:38 by ipreferpie »

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious

Strongly disagree.

+1 disagree, sorry. Using Capslock as Control and hate when sets don't offer control as a sublegend or dedicated key.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
hi MOZ,

+1  I have to agree.  It just looks like it doesn't belong.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
hi MOZ,

+1

I would rather have non sideprinted keys. it's way better to have dedicated keys for that

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
hi MOZ,

+1

I would rather have non sideprinted keys. it's way better to have dedicated keys for that

+1

Most people joining this set prefer what was originally made by imsto/Ivan, because it was a clean set that followed the "rules" of classic Cherry set legends for the most part.

I feel that following the original style, not messing with the Winkeys, or adding extra/new side-legends to \| and Capslock and stuff is more pure and a better idea.

Also please keep in mind that there are lots of modpacks that lets you add real HHKB legend keys (look at SKIDATA+ Colour Pack for example), and having them sideprinted will look weird, because you won't be able to mix and match them, as you will end up with the same legend side-printed on a key, and then again on the key from the modpack.

tl;dr: This is the 4th round of imsto pbt dyesubs. Every round before this has been great. Don't mess with what isn't broken.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
+1 for not adding side printing to keys that didn't have it before (like capslock).

also +1 for keeping the previous ivan sets intact.  the only change that i would personally like is windows legends instead of the novelties, but keeping as-is would be ok.  and if people want updated versions, please offer those separately from the originals.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Please I would prefer something more Classic Cherry and less "novelty" like the Miami Nights mess that has random side-printed legends all over the place that do not make sense.

Using the Red Desko mockup as an example, here are my own personal opinions on what I would like to see, and I would appreciate if people could quote me and give a thumbs up to show their approval, or something else if they don't.

I feel we should be sticking with what IMSTO/Ivan has done right in the past, and not add these unnecessary (and sometimes redundant) legends to the side, or modifying the Winkey logos (the exception being a few like Miami or whatever).

YES:

Original style, no frills, but looks the best/cleanest.

NO (Changes to be made to retain the original layout's characteristics):
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 April 2016, 23:54:31 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Please I would prefer something more Classic Cherry and less "novelty" like the Miami Nights mess that has random side-printed legends all over the place that do not make sense.

Using the Red Desko mockup as an example, here are my own personal opinions on what I would like to see, and I would appreciate if people could quote me and give a thumbs up to show their approval, or something else if they don't.

I feel we should be sticking with what IMSTO/Ivan has done right in the past, and not add these unnecessary (and sometimes redundant) legends to the side, or modifying the Winkey logos (the exception being a few like Miami or whatever).

YES:
Show Image

Original style, no frills, but looks the best/cleanest.

NO (Changes to be made to retain the original layout's characteristics):
Show Image

I agree with everything you said except the win logo. 

I can't stand the win8/10 logo, and think it doesn't belong on classic looking keycap sets.  Old menu logo + Win7, or Win95/98 all day.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Rarabka233

hi MOZ,

+1

+1

Most people joining this set prefer what was originally made by imsto/Ivan, because it was a clean set that followed the "rules" of classic Cherry set legends for the most part.

I feel that following the original style, not messing with the Winkeys, or adding extra/new side-legends to \| and Capslock and stuff is more pure and a better idea.

Also please keep in mind that there are lots of modpacks that lets you add real HHKB legend keys (look at SKIDATA+ Colour Pack for example), and having them sideprinted will look weird, because you won't be able to mix and match them, as you will end up with the same legend side-printed on a key, and then again on the key from the modpack.

tl;dr: This is the 4th round of imsto pbt dyesubs. Every round before this has been great. Don't mess with what isn't broken.

+1 on all counts.

I was honestly pretty excited to be able to get the original URAL set that was in the previous group buys and I really don't like the new design for it.  More choices are nice but I don't want an outright replacement.

Offline infodroid

I agree with Karura. I am just after the classic designs that IMSTO has produced previously. They were clean and simple, and they aimed to reproduce classic Cherry keysets. I hope the new language layouts (Arabic for example) can maintain this tradition.

Of course I am also interested in new sets as well, like Ancient Egyptian, for example. But I wouldn't want to see the "classics" changed substantially.

As for the winkey, I agree with Karura that the Win8 logo blends in and looks better than the Win98 logo, which is way too colorful and distracting. So the Win8 logo is my first choice.

If there is no consensus on this, I can also propose using the IMSTO logo in an appropriate color for the keyset.

Offline VERGiL

Another option would be to not use a colored win98 logo.

Offline lolpes

I agree with karura to some extent, because some of the side prints acutally allow for some more compatibility without having to get another key for it, and they look nice. The original sets do not have that kind compatibility, so if they are going to be provided, so since we are improving, then sideprinting for me is a totally valid option.

Again since we are talking about sideprinting and all, I know someone suggested peacock replica to be remade, or maybe g80-3000 SAT? is there still hope for them or was the case closed?

Peacock:

SAT:

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Karura, appreciate the constructive criticism. I'm not messing with the what isn't broken, but just trying to improve on them and provide something people can see before ordering, which was lacking up until now.

The side-printed legends were for our HHKB layout using brethren, however it doesn't seem like most people want it. Understood and changed in the layouts. Only key I've left it on is the mod-colored 1.5 pipe key, as that isn't part of the OG design in any case and makes sense to have it for those using 1.5U backspace such as in HHKB, TrueFox layouts. However still if members feel strongly against it, I'll remove it.

Regarding the win key, I don't think there is every going to be a consensus on it. I've tried to implement a half-way solution for those not liking the colorful win98 logo and those liking the more neutral win8 logo.

About the AltGr, I have left it for now as I think we should think about those using the sets on ISO or other language boards. I understand the language specific legends are missing. Again, if members feel strongly against it, I can remove it from the non-EU boards.

I've fixed the 0 key in the example mockup below along with the other things mentioned above.

Offline Sempre

Karura, appreciate the constructive criticism. I'm not messing with the what isn't broken, but just trying to improve on them and provide something people can see before ordering, which was lacking up until now.

The side-printed legends were for our HHKB layout using brethren, however it doesn't seem like most people want it. Understood and changed in the layouts. Only key I've left it on is the mod-colored 1.5 pipe key, as that isn't part of the OG design in any case and makes sense to have it for those using 1.5U backspace such as in HHKB, TrueFox layouts. However still if members feel strongly against it, I'll remove it.

Regarding the win key, I don't think there is every going to be a consensus on it. I've tried to implement a half-way solution for those not liking the colorful win98 logo and those liking the more neutral win8 logo.

About the AltGr, I have left it for now as I think we should think about those using the sets on ISO or other language boards. I understand the language specific legends are missing. Again, if members feel strongly against it, I can remove it from the non-EU boards.

I've fixed the 0 key in the example mockup below along with the other things mentioned above.

Show Image

I like the black win98 winkey

Offline VERGiL

I really appreciate the black winkey and fixed 0 aswell. Great work MOZ!
I'm fine with english legends on ISO boards.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 07:50:43 by VERGiL »

Offline Sangscienta

• I'm a person. That's pretty much it.
Would be interested to know the feasibility of a ISO-PT set, be it a full set, or a mod set. What MOQ would it have?
Layout:

EDIT: noticed there was already some suggestions on this.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 10:45:58 by Sangscienta »
G80-3000 / Turtle Beach Impact 500 / Novatouch

Offline redskull

Show Image

good job MOZ. looking for the same for Arabic, please do remove the backspace sideprint on the 1.5 pipe key and no Gr on Alt.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 09:29:05 by redskull »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
good job MOZ. looking for the same for Arabic, please do remove the backspace sideprint on the 1.5 pipe key and no Gr on Alt.  :thumb:
it's removed from the alpha color key, do you want it removed from the mod colored key too?

Offline lolpes

it's removed from the alpha color key, do you want it removed from the mod colored key too?

Pleaso don't

Offline redskull

yes, that would be best. really appreciate you entertaining my whims for this set MOZ.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Regarding the Aurebesh and Klingon boards, what would people prefer, English + Aurebesh/Klingon like the Tengwar or something like in the OP?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Regarding the Aurebesh and Klingon boards, what would people prefer, English + Aurebesh/Klingon like the Tengwar or something like in the OP?

Let's see both; I think that'll help us decide.

Also, MOZ, are you imsto's official liason for his sets?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff

It's not like I have a wand, flick and boom mockup done :))

Offline lolpes

It's not like I have a wand, flick and boom mockup done :))

You spoiled us :p

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Japanese Options

Feedback welcome, in no way are these the only options.

Offline ipreferpie

Awesome mock up on the Japanese layout Moz! I'll say #1 is H and #2 is B.

As for the HHKB side prints any way to have them as an option? It's really hard to find anything similar and this is an answer to my prayers :)

Offline geniekid

FYI, for those of you who, like me, want that those few extra keys that probably won't make it into the base set (HHKB, etc.), I believe IMSTO is willing to do custom keys.  I have to imagine they are significantly more expensive per key (his website quotes $3.90 for a custom 1u R1 key) but this might be something to ask him about.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 11:36:22 by geniekid »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
FYI, for those of you who, like me, want that those few extra keys that probably won't make it into the base set (R3 Control, etc.), I believe IMSTO is willing to do custom keys.  I have to imagine they are significantly more expensive per key (his website quotes $3.90 for a custom 1u R1 key) but this might be something to ask him about.
You can talk to IMSTO about offering an HHKB addon. Black legends should be compatible with most sets.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
H and J are both nice.
I like J more just because of thicker legends.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
B and J are my favourites.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710