Author Topic: Does SP make deep dish U/H for DSA Dolch?  (Read 1231 times)

Offline blastoid

Does SP make deep dish U/H for DSA Dolch?
« on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 08:58:26 »
I got a DSA Dolch set, and I swapped the caps around to Dvorak, leaving the dished J/F in their normal spots. But I'd love true U/H, I've seen alternate deep dish sets from SP that include them. Did they ever offer it for the DSA Dolch?

Offline Huxley2500

Re: Does SP make deep dish U/H for DSA Dolch?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:39:41 »
Never seen one.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:01:33 »
The Dvorak strug. I just gave up on finding accurate keysets but I touch type so it doesn't really matter to me.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline blastoid

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:52:19 »
Do non-touch-typing Dvorak typists exist? :) Having my keycaps match is really more of a novelty, but it would still be nice.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 22:05:29 »
Do non-touch-typing Dvorak typists exist? :) Having my keycaps match is really more of a novelty, but it would still be nice.

Haha, none that I know of. Yeah at this point I figure any Dvorak kit is just a bonus.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 13:04:50 »
At least you have the option to use all flats with the Dolch, if you were keen on Eve, you would have to deal with deep dish f/j's instead :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days