geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Free stuff! Pay it forward!

<< < (1347/1349) > >>

Captain Porcupine:

--- Quote from: Rayndalf on Tue, 25 August 2020, 23:19:10 ---2 Dell quiet keys. The older one feels better (winkeyless and sharper dyesub(?) keycaps), the newer one is in rougher shape.

Found them on the curb about a year ago, figured I'd send them to someone for the cost of shipping.

--- End quote ---

PM sent if you still have it :)

sunshineboy:
Hi all, I have a Matias Tactile Pro for Mac - about 6-7 years old. Worked flawlessly until about last year, when multiple keys started chattering / missing strokes. Figure it needs a good tear down, clean, and re-lube. Free for the cost of shipping. I'm located in New York. Thanks!

borishim:

--- Quote from: sunshineboy on Sun, 30 January 2022, 07:50:54 ---Hi all, I have a Matias Tactile Pro for Mac - about 6-7 years old. Worked flawlessly until about last year, when multiple keys started chattering / missing strokes. Figure it needs a good tear down, clean, and re-lube. Free for the cost of shipping. I'm located in New York. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Sent a pm!

loudiddly:
Heya, I've been on the hunt for a GMK 2.25 and 2.75 spacebar in either WS4 or 2622 C to match my Violet on Cream set that I didn't plan on using with a split spacebar.
So far my research has lead me to know that GMK Camping uses WS4, but I haven't had any luck getting a spacebar kit from R2, and I haven't had any luck getting a VoC spacebar set either.
Any leads/sale offerings would be greatly appreciated, I am being mercilessly mocked while I take minutes at meetings and it is taking its toll.

ihaveaquestion:
Hello, I'm here looking for one singular keycap! I am open to trading for it so I will specify what I'm looking for: a cherry profile 1.25 keycap that neighbors the "A" key. I purchased a Cherry milkshake 40s kit and the tab is not a part of this kit. For this manufacturer the row is R3, but I came across a couple of ePBT sets that label the row as R2. I greatly appreciate your help and thank you for reading :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version