Author Topic: How do you manage your multiple keyboards?  (Read 35511 times)

Offline DumbUglyDragon

Re: How do you manage your multiple keyboards?
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 17:16:31 »
My K70 stays on the home gaming computer (sorry, I love that volume roller). All my other assorted keyboards sit in their own pouches on a bin under my side desk, and I grab a different one to take with me to work each day  :D
Topre/White Alps/MX Blue

Offline reallifetim

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 17:39:37 »
Finally taking the leap of bringing my backup to work allowed me to do twice the daily lovin'

Offline maskey

« Reply #152 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 17:47:16 »
Finally taking the leap of bringing my backup to work allowed me to do twice the daily lovin'

I did the same thing.. Now my backup gets used more, heh. Still, there's a reason I used it for so long!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:35:05 »
I currently have a Jane, Orion v2, RS96, and two pok3rs. I first got my Pok3rs, then built the RS96 and never touched the Pok3rs again. I then built the Orion v2, my RS96 received a few hours a use afterwards. Now I finally built my Jane, not sure what I'll end up using for the most part, I don't mind the old browns I have in the Jane but I prefer the Zealios in my Orion and even prefer the vintage blues in my RS96 the most. The reason why I opted for browns in my Jane is so I can use it in a work environment and not annoy people.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline E3E

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:03:43 »
I currently have a Jane, Orion v2, RS96, and two pok3rs. I first got my Pok3rs, then built the RS96 and never touched the Pok3rs again. I then built the Orion v2, my RS96 received a few hours a use afterwards. Now I finally built my Jane, not sure what I'll end up using for the most part, I don't mind the old browns I have in the Jane but I prefer the Zealios in my Orion and even prefer the vintage blues in my RS96 the most. The reason why I opted for browns in my Jane is so I can use it in a work environment and not annoy people.

So Steezus, do you plan on keeping your customs on rotation, or do you plan on selling the ones you use least, or just keeping them as a collection regardless of use?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:14:59 »

So Steezus, do you plan on keeping your customs on rotation, or do you plan on selling the ones you use least, or just keeping them as a collection regardless of use?

My initial plan is to keep them in rotation, I'll probably end up selling the ones I use the least since more and more boards are coming out. I would like to collect them but if I do I want to make sure they will get used. I definitely like having variety though. :)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #156 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:17:04 »
I really wanna build some sort of rack to keep my boards in... Not sure how to do it though with all the different form factors I have (from IBM Model M size to HHKB)

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:23:21 »
I really wanna build some sort of rack to keep my boards in... Not sure how to do it though with all the different form factors I have (from IBM Model M size to HHKB)

Maybe just build a general one that can house a full-size or 122?  That way you're pretty well covered regardless of size.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:24:56 »

Maybe just build a general one that can house a full-size or 122?  That way you're pretty well covered regardless of size.

Think I might just get rid of my bigger boards

My shoulders hate using them anyway

Offline E3E

« Reply #159 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:43:10 »

Create a mosaic on your wall :P

My initial plan is to keep them in rotation, I'll probably end up selling the ones I use the least since more and more boards are coming out. I would like to collect them but if I do I want to make sure they will get used. I definitely like having variety though. :)

Do you just store the additional boards out in the open, or do you have carrying cases or boxes for storing them?
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:49:59 by E3E »

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:50:38 »

Now we're talking.  Though I couldn't do it.  Being in earthquake country, nothing as heavy as my spare keyboards would go on my wall unless they were pretty damn well bolted in.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #161 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:00:03 »

I'm not sure how the interior decorator / gf would feel about this

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #162 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:12:51 »

Do you just store the additional boards out in the open, or do you have carrying cases or boxes for storing them?

Right now they're out in the open, I've messing around with them a fair bit lately either changing keysets, fixing something, etc. The worst part is that my apartment can get really dusty, if I just let them sit out all the time they would get really bad but I make sure to clean them. I've been waiting for yuktsi to come out with the gb for the storage cases, then I'll buy a bunch off of him.

Offline E3E

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:22:36 »

Right now they're out in the open, I've messing around with them a fair bit lately either changing keysets, fixing something, etc. The worst part is that my apartment can get really dusty, if I just let them sit out all the time they would get really bad but I make sure to clean them. I've been waiting for yuktsi to come out with the gb for the storage cases, then I'll buy a bunch off of him.

Storage cases? Mind pointing me in the right direction of the interest check for these? I'm curious to see what they're like as I could use them myself. :D

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #164 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:25:56 »
Storage cases? Mind pointing me in the right direction of the interest check for these? I'm curious to see what they're like as I could use them myself. :D

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76465.0

There hasn't been activity on it, I'm thinking yuktsi will get around to it after Jane CE.

Offline E3E

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:31:46 »

There hasn't been activity on it, I'm thinking yuktsi will get around to it after Jane CE.

Ahh, yeah. That's the OTD case, eh? I did look at those for a while before feeling as if they'd be a bad fit for my boards, since they're meant more for TKLs. :( That was a big reason I had a custom case made for my Octagon.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 22:29:23 »

Ahh, yeah. That's the OTD case, eh? I did look at those for a while before feeling as if they'd be a bad fit for my boards, since they're meant more for TKLs. :( That was a big reason I had a custom case made for my Octagon.

I believe they are the TKL cases, yuktsi said he should be able to sell them under $20 and be in geekhack colors. My favorite layout is by the LS and RS96 and then TKL. My RS96 is only about an inch longer but the same width so I'm hoping it will fit. I can't wait for the Jane numpad, that and the Jane together may end up being my go to keyboard to use. I kind of wish I put in some ergo clears in my Jane but that's what I'll do for my Jane CE.

Offline E3E

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 22:54:51 »

I believe they are the TKL cases, yuktsi said he should be able to sell them under $20 and be in geekhack colors. My favorite layout is by the LS and RS96 and then TKL. My RS96 is only about an inch longer but the same width so I'm hoping it will fit. I can't wait for the Jane numpad, that and the Jane together may end up being my go to keyboard to use. I kind of wish I put in some ergo clears in my Jane but that's what I'll do for my Jane CE.

Ahh, custom full aluminum-cased number pads are the best. Are there any renders of the Jane pad? Yeah, the Lightsaver-style 96 key layout is pretty sick aesthetically. It just doesn't work for me though. I guess I'm just too picky, haha. I prefer standalone numberpads and 75% layouts overall. TKLs are pretty, but a little clunky. I compromise with 60% and I think the layout has a lot of nice qualities, but it still doesn't beat 75% aside from portability. :P

Offline Goranth

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:55:18 »
Boards that I don't think I'll use for awhile I lend to relatives to use if they like them.  The ones I do still keep in my possession are on top of books on bookshelves.  Might get an HHKB soon then I gotta decide what to do with my Pok3r.

If you run out of relatives...  :p

Haha then I'll have all the clacks to myself.

Offline losing_ctrl

« Reply #169 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 19:57:06 »
I don't try too hard to manage my ~7 keyboards. It doesn't have to be rocket science. They wait patiently (in my garage) for when I get a hankerin' for what they have to offer. There's no need to feel guilty about not using them, they are built to serve, and stand ready to be used and for me to appreciate them all over again. All my keyboards are awesome in their own way, and I feel great that they are there for when I want a specific kb experience. I don't understand folks who only have one keyboard, that just seems weird. But maybe I'm the weird one. It's all good. My current daily driver is my new CODE  tkl with MX Clears. I am going to stick with that one until I feel like I am very familiar with all its characteristics. Generally speaking, sometimes I want a nice clean TKL model, and sometimes, only my CVT Avant Stellar will do - the huge board making feel like I am at the helm of the star ship Enterprise - warp factor one, engage! 

OK, that's enough dorkiness for awhile.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #170 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 19:59:59 »
I've got 2, thankfully it's not that hard to manage. I use the 7G at home, and my HHKB at work.

Hoping for an fc660m or a filco for Christmas

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #171 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 20:35:45 »
I have 4. one full size for gaming and 3 60%s. all different switches and i switch between the 60s based on my switch mood :D
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #172 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 03:52:13 »
http://imgur.com/a/4GKFE

For the last few months I've been using my KBP V80 at home almost exclusively, taken my Topre boards to uni in the meantime but uni's finished now.
Typing speed:
More
Visit the Typing Test and try!

My collection:
More
HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, white) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (Blank, white) | Topre Realforce 87UB silent-modded (not currently functional) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown) | IBM Model M 1391401 - 9th January 1991 (Bolt+Floss-modded) | Apple keyboard m0116 (Orange Alps) | Unidentified DIN Keyboard (White Alps) | ADDS 1010 (Green Alps) | AEK II (Linear-modded, USB-converted) | IBM PC-AT Model F | Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Black) | Amstrad PC2286 | BigKeys LX | IBM Model M 1391401 - 6th September 1990 | IBM Model M2 1395300 - 28th February 1991 | Leopold FC660C | Cherry G80-11802 (MX Brown) | Matias Tactile Pro (Simplfied grey Alps) | Razer Blackwidow (MX Blue) | Novatouch 55g | Focus FK-2001 (White alps) | DSE Multitech (Blue alps) | Dell AT101W (Matias quiet) | Pok3r (White w/Clears) | KBP V80 (Blue Alps)

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline seiden

« Reply #173 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 06:57:11 »
I usually flip between a couple favorites somewhat randomly, whichever one I have been last tinkering with usually. Some others go on the wall mount thing.

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Please teach me the name of this wall mounting solution.

I'm seeing an increase of my keyboard collection in the future, and that would be one damn cool way to store them.

"Yeah, and these here, these are my keyboards" :eek:

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 07:48:35 »
Most of mine are vintage boards, I only have 3 modern boards (I think). Most of them are also not PC compatible so they are kind of my collectibles. I'll one day convert them to USB but as of right now I like to occasionally mess with them.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 08:15:31 »
Getting a Pok3r for Christmas so I'll use that for typing and my WASD for csgo probably.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 08:20:33 »
Right now I've been using my Realforce 87u for typing and Ducky DK9008G2 for gaming. My Model M and G84-4100 get no love though, the Model M is too big to fit on my desk and the G84's layout and switch feel just isn't to my preference. Might just sell the G84 and save up for some topre keycaps methinks.

Offline Zaskar

« Reply #177 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 00:44:07 »
Ha, imagine having your monitor up on an arm and put a lazy suzan under it with like 5-6 boards.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 08:00:45 »
Ha, imagine having your monitor up on an arm and put a lazy suzan under it with like 5-6 boards.

LOL! That's a great idea. LOL!

Offline E3E

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 08:44:10 »

Lol, I'm imagining a fighting game announcer-esque voice...

"SELECT YOUR KEYBOARD!"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 03:46:31 »
I usually flip between a couple favorites somewhat randomly, whichever one I have been last tinkering with usually. Some others go on the wall mount thing.

Out of date photo:
Show Image

I'm seeing an increase of my keyboard collection in the future, and that would be one damn cool way to store them.

Welcome to Geekhack!

The thing with this is keeping them clean.  They are all in the open there.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #181 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 11:24:35 »

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I left a few of my boards out for a couple of weeks, they got so dusty so quick. Nothing compressed air can't fix but it sure was a pain having to keep them clean. I need to buy some good cases.

Offline E3E

« Reply #182 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 11:43:40 »
I want to find a nice way to mount or display my favorite keyboards, but that seems like it could be tricky. Either that, or get carrying cases for each and every one, though I'd still like to put some on display from time to time. If I could find a carrying case that could fit full-sized vintage boards, I'd get a few of those. :3

Def gonna get a custom case for my Hammer Alps board and the next Octagon.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #183 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 11:46:48 »
I want to find a nice way to mount or display my favorite keyboards, but that seems like it could be tricky. Either that, or get carrying cases for each and every one, though I'd still like to put some on display from time to time. If I could find a carrying case that could fit full-sized vintage boards, I'd get a few of those. :3

Displaying them is the tricky part, perhaps some sort of glass enclosure would be best to keep the dust out and yet keep them still on display. I'll probably end up buying a case for each one to ensure their safety.

Offline E3E

« Reply #184 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 11:49:43 »

Displaying them is the tricky part, perhaps some sort of glass enclosure would be best to keep the dust out and yet keep them still on display. I'll probably end up buying a case for each one to ensure their safety.

Yeah, that definitely sounds like the best option to go with. I'll have to look into that as well!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 04:04:15 »

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I left a few of my boards out for a couple of weeks, they got so dusty so quick. Nothing compressed air can't fix but it sure was a pain having to keep them clean. I need to buy some good cases.

I place a tea towel on mine.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline E3E

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 06:47:53 »

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I'm gonna find some of the flat rate USPS boxes I've gotten in the mail and use those for my vintages. Mine have yet to get dusty since I often tinker with them and just tap on their keys for fun, but I don't want that to change if I stop giving them attention for some reason.  :-X

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 11:50:42 »

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I'm gonna find some of the flat rate USPS boxes I've gotten in the mail and use those for my vintages. Mine have yet to get dusty since I often tinker with them and just tap on their keys for fun, but I don't want that to change if I stop giving them attention for some reason.  :-X
I've just resulted in putting all of my boards wrapped up in bubble wrap within a heavily padded box. Going home after finals Thursday so I'll probably bring them all home anyways so being in one box is convenient. I definitely need to find a better way to store them but for now this will do.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 12:01:13 »
More

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I've just resulted in putting all of my boards wrapped up in bubble wrap within a heavily padded box. Going home after finals Thursday so I'll probably bring them all home anyways so being in one box is convenient. I definitely need to find a better way to store them but for now this will do.

I guess my place isn't all that dusty? I've had them up on the wall that way for a few months and they only have a hint of dust. I guess having them upright like that leaves less surface area for dust to collect. I'd rather look at them and trade them out frequently than have them hidden in a box somewhere. I can dust them twice a year if that means I get to appreciate them more often!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 12:09:04 »
More

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I guess my place isn't all that dusty? I've had them up on the wall that way for a few months and they only have a hint of dust. I guess having them upright like that leaves less surface area for dust to collect. I'd rather look at them and trade them out frequently than have them hidden in a box somewhere. I can dust them twice a year if that means I get to appreciate them more often!

I'd much rather have them on display than in a box as well. I'm in some college apartments which isn't the best. The water sucks here, it's really dusty, kids above me are noisy behind all hell haha. Until I can find a better alternative they'll just have to settle in a box. It'd be nice if we can get a GB for some acrylic covers or something.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:56:01 »
More

Out of date photo:
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

I seem to live in a super dusty place.  When I  get a new keycap set in the mail, I open it up and put the keycaps on the GH layout chart to make sure they are all there, and there is noticable dust on them already!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #191 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:48:29 »
KMAC never gets love, neither does GON nowadays since I don't go to LANs. Lightsaver travels back and forth between work, LZ never moves. Good stuff ^^
I love Elzy

Offline E3E

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:27:02 »
Just switched between pretty much all my boards today! Started with the Hammer Alps Eagle, then the Infinity, then the FAME, then the Dell AT101, and then the Octagon.

I'm too tired to really know which one I like the most, but I sure had fun clacking away on the FAME's blue Alps. The Hammer is so smooth with such subtle but nice clacks. The Infinity was smooth but delightfully tactile with orange Alps, and the Dell AT101 was a bit of a bumpy ride with the Salmon Alps. The Octagon is like typing on a buttery marshmallow. More travel than the Alps boards, but pretty much just as smooth (factory-lubed mint condition green Alps compared to super tuned up vintage MX blacks). 

I like it though. :) 

Also just locked in a buy for one of my absolute endgame vintage Alps boards, the Focus FK-555 w/ blue Alps. SO SO happy about that. I'll have to wait 'til over the holidays to buy it, but I'm happy to finally have the opportunity. :DDD
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:29:23 by E3E »

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:49:21 »
I really mean how do you use your keyboards if you have multiple? Do you have a rotation? Do you just change as you please?
I'm not really sure what I do. If I feel like topre, I'll get out my hhkb. If I want buckling springs then I'll get out my SSK. But sometimes I feel like I am neglecting one or the other.

Use 1 at home, 1 for travel, and soon, 1 for work
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 22:20:19 »
6 months.

Offline _izix

• Its only like $50, I'll just eat Ramen.
« Reply #195 on: Fri, 17 May 2019, 13:16:45 »
I've got a couple that I use all the time, my other ones sit in a box under my bed :( Maybe one day Ill get a display case for them all.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 17 May 2019, 13:21:49 »
Mine just sit lonely in their boxes.
This guy gets it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Reply #197 on: Sat, 18 May 2019, 10:24:34 »
I only have 3 keyboards - I keep one at work, and cycle the other two at home on a weekly basis.
E6-V2 [Tealios] | RAMA M60-A [Zealios] | QXP [Healios]