Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 431878 times)

Offline ileben

This is one of the worst group buys I will admit. Very very little information given, and not even official pictures for all of the keysets. I want desko, but without an official photo from IMSTO I'm not joining.

Sorry but this has been piss poor execution

imsto isn't really doing it for you. He does production mostly for the korean and chinese scene, and the fact that he bothers to open it to USA is pretty nice.

Yep, it is nice, truely, that he opens up to the US/worldwide market (hey, I'm from AUS hehe).  But that is not an excuse for poor execution either. And I'm not saying this in an entitled way, as if I'm taking this for granted and demand anything. No, it's just for his own good, that I think it would be good for Imsto to put a bit more effort into communication and organisation. Then again, who knows, maybe the worldwide market really is negligibly small compared to korean/chinese for him, in terms of orders, so he really doesn't care. But then again, if you never give it a proper shot, how would you ever know. He will never be able to even evaluate the full potential of the worldwide market, without really trying to approach it with a good level of dedication.
RF 87 55g (silenced) | FC660C (silenced) | Unicomp Ultra Classic | Filco MJ2 Brown | Matias Mini Quiet Pro

Offline ileben

I'm in for Miami, and Cherry-style Hangul. Between this and the EnjoyPBT gb, I've got 6 PBT sets incoming. Can you tell what my favourite keycap material is? :)
RF 87 55g (silenced) | FC660C (silenced) | Unicomp Ultra Classic | Filco MJ2 Brown | Matias Mini Quiet Pro

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
lol no mockups for half of the sets but the order is closed ???
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
I'm in for Miami, and Cherry-style Hangul. Between this and the EnjoyPBT gb, I've got 6 PBT sets incoming. Can you tell what my favourite keycap material is? :)

Gotta be POM, right?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline LunarisDream

Gotta be POM, right?

+1 for POM

Offline KnivesM

Gotta be POM, right?

+1 for POM
I need to try some POM keycaps, have loads of PBT and tried some ABS but no POM..
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.

Gotta be POM, right?

+1 for POM

Somewhat out of topic but, is there a chance for another POM GB to pop up from you? I missed the last one and have been itching to get a white set. Although it seems like manufacturers for them has been a little slow or MIA (looking at feng's current GB).

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Got my order status updated to: GB Participated
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline KnivesM

Same.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Same.

Got that the day after I ordered. :thumb:

Offline VERGiL

Hopefully that means, that the german set I ordered passed the MOQ. Got the same update.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
GB Participated status as well

Hopefully we get some updates on this buy as it progresses through production and shipment :P

Offline Pieminister

Of those that took a plunge on the unknown DESKO, please post a photo when you get it.

Maybe I will take the plunge next time, but there were too many unknowns for me this time.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Hopefully we get some updates on this buy as it progresses through production and shipment :P

+1

Some news would be nice.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
God damn it, I just returned from a business trip only to find out this GB is over :(

Due to all the confusion I hadn't placed an order earlier, but then was to busy to keep up with this GB.

I was interested in the Irish, Miami and German set. But well, maybe there will be extras  :thumb:

Offline Relaxbro

God damn it, I just returned from a business trip only to find out this GB is over :(

Due to all the confusion I hadn't placed an order earlier, but then was to busy to keep up with this GB.

I was interested in the Irish, Miami and German set. But well, maybe there will be extras  :thumb:

You can allways try to send him an email. Worst is he says no  :thumb:

Offline SJHL

Damn.. I should've just joined this groupbuy. I had false hope that maybe Ivan will send my keycaps in time..

Offline sphinx

any news or updates? my order is still with status: gb participated

Offline phosphoric

any news or updates? my order is still with status: gb participated

patience, my friend
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline gadzkun

i got an email.. nice.. looks like we move into production guys.. :p :p :p :p :p

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter
Same here! Good to know things are moving along, especially with no real notice once the GB ended, heh.

Offline t8c

Norwegian is in production. IMSTO  :cool: :cool:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Got the email as well :)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Just to clarify, is this the expected appearance of the Korean set? 

136393-0

There were some people pushing for thicker alphas.  I'd like it to look exactly as it does on that mock up and photos in Lysol's thread showed.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline sircheddar

anyone who ordered an extra set of miami odessa or wants to sell theirs, i would be willing to pay a good amount over retail
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
anyone who ordered an extra set of miami odessa or wants to sell theirs, i would be willing to pay a good amount over retail

Be patient. imsto may have ordered extras, so I'd wait for those.

Offline kaeeeede

Just to clarify, is this the expected appearance of the Korean set? 

(Attachment Link)

There were some people pushing for thicker alphas.  I'd like it to look exactly as it does on that mock up and photos in Lysol's thread showed.

Well we never heard anything saying otherwise so I'm leaning towards that being the set in production for the non-Cherry korean set. I of  course am in exactly the same boat as you are though and really just have my fingers crossed. if it comes out exactly like the mockup and the couple pictures I've seen this'll be going on my endgame board.

Offline tuco

I was afraid this might happen, I am going to have to move before these ship out, any suggestions on how to contact imsto to get my address changed?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
hi, back now. just been too busy.
I will try answer all the question one by one....
if you did not get the rigth answer plz send me a pm.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline muon

Got any extras?  ;D

Offline redskull

hi imsto,

any proper renders for the arabic and egyptian

Offline gadzkun

any news about production? and ETA :3

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Got any extras?  ;D

no....

preparing to producing.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline WNovizar

Hi IMSTO. I made a mistake when ordering DESKO set instead of Arabic set. I think I already submitted refund ticket and hoped to exchange the Desko set to Arabic set. Can you confirm about that? thanks.
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline beltet

Got any extras?  ;D

no....

preparing to producing.

Hi Imsto. I have tried to send you an email, but have not yet got an answer. It's about a adress change. I'm going away for the summer and cant pick up packages from my local post office.
Sincerly.

Offline sphinx

any updates?

Offline h1ggs

• @switzcaps
What's going on with this GB? Lack of updates are starting to irk me; considering contacting paypal for my money back :/

Offline VERGiL

What's going on with this GB? Lack of updates are starting to irk me; considering contacting paypal for my money back :/

Imsto said he's "preparing for producing". Also, you still got plenty of time left to open a paypal case.
Even though, this is my first groupbuy, I'd say: Be patient for another few weeks.

Offline fabricio

• fabecue.com
 ;D Happy...It seems that I will receive my keycaps two months later...

Offline rddm

one and  half month to start producing, I think I will only get the caps in christmas

Offline h1ggs

• @switzcaps

Imsto said he's "preparing for producing". Also, you still got plenty of time left to open a paypal case.
Even though, this is my first groupbuy, I'd say: Be patient for another few weeks.

Yeah thanks, it's all good now.. I mean no disrespect to imsto and I'm really happy to be apart of the GB - sorry if i came off like an a-hole <3
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 June 2016, 15:26:07 by h1ggs »

Offline gadzkun

b-b-b-b-but i really want it fast!!!! I WANT MY JAPANESE NOOOOWW ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :rolleyes:

:p :p :p :p :p

Offline maxmalkav

Hi Imsto,

I need an address change for my order (check your message inbox :-)

Offline Damonskv

Hi, IMSTO. How about status update?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Is this keyset from this GB? If so, I guess we should start seeing more soon.

https://bbs.wstx.com/thread-676914-1-1.html

Offline lolpes

Yup, does seem like it, I got the blue version of that one :)

Offline Willyc277

Will do anything for a green Irish set :/

Offline asskicker79

any updates of this GB? Imsto pls give us new information!

Offline stuplarosa

Anyone order an Irish(USIntl) set they would be willing to sell?

Offline Villain

Why is it so hard for this guy to post an update? Is he that busy? I'm getting a bad feeling from this, like he's pulling an ivan