geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Duck Orion V3 Kustom Keyboard - Complete!

(1/84) > >>

elton5354:

This group buy will start on December 14 at 9AM 10:30AM EST.
Countdown timer here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20181214T1030&p0=250&msg=Duck+Orion+V3+Kustom+Keyboard&font=sanserif&csz=1

Included in this set:

* Aluminium top housing (Aluminum 6061) in black or silver
* Choice of winkey or winkeyless
* Bottom housing (11 degree angle)
* MX Reinforcement Plate (stainless steel, aluminum or plastic)
* PCB presoldered (resistors, diodes, smd leds, etc, but not switches)
* Fixing bolts and rubber pads
Info:

* Limit 100 sets
* Case has an angle of 11 degrees for the aluminum bottom
* Full keymapping
* Macro settings
* Supports MX switches
* Full LED and RGB SMD LED compatible
* Switches and stabilizers are not included (Requires Cherry PCB mounted stabilizers)
* Supports centred caps lock or stepped caps lock
More Information:

http://www.kbd4u.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=74&cate_no=1&display_group=2

Price:

* $390 USD for one kit (+$10 USD for aluminum plate)(top, base, PCB, plate and acrylic diffusers)
* $75 USD for an additional plate/PCB combo (+$10 USD for aluminum plate)
Shipping:

* Shipping will be from South Korea with EMS.
* Shipping cost will depend on your location.
* Each set weighs about 2.5 kg with packaging.
* Click here to check their shipping prices in Korean Won
Notes:

* Deadline for order is December 16 or until 100 sets.
* Order ONLY if you can pay the invoice by the invoice deadline (December 28, 2018)
* There will be no extras for sale after this group buy is closed, so please put your order in before it's too late ;)
* I will send invoices through Paypal to everyone, so you need a verified PayPal account to receive and pay. Also please check the information carefully before submitting your order. There will be Paypal fees added to the price. See below for PayPal gift payments.
* I can only guarantee damages for 7 days from the day you receive the items.

Order Changes:

* Please DO NOT PM me for changes
* Email duckustomkeyboards[at]gmail[dot]com for order changes
* Include your Order Number in the subject line along with a description
* Include your Username, Address and Email to confirm your identity.

Check your order here (I update this manually):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQBdYSFWUOXgikrZNkFEp3hkFGimzOKKTva-9vMy97s30IvDpBTWtzYBqSW1z3WZYgovJ1Tsyh1LcKL/pubhtml?gid=1917007643&single=true

elton5354:
12/13/2018 - You will be required to log into Google to submit the form and you will be able to edit it after the fact. I will be monitoring the form closely, if you enter gibberish, I will put you at the bottom of the list.

12/13/2018 - The GB opening time has been pushed an additional 1.5 hours to 10:30AM due to work related commitments.

12/16/2018 - Just as a reminder, you will have until 12/17/2018 8PM EST to do the final changes on your form before I official post the GB list.

12/18/2018 - The spreadsheet is up. As a reminder, all requests will need to be done via email. PMs will not be responded to.

12/20/2018 - Invoices will go out tomorrow (Friday, December 21) and payment will be required by Friday, December 28. For those who wanted to pay via F&F I've made a note in the invoice column. Please remember to email me if you need anything.

12/21/18 - I will providing email instructions to all of those who will be paying via F&F tonight.

2/5/19 - The keyboard is in production, I will provide updates as I receive them.

4/22/19 - The Korean GB will be shipping by the end of this month and our GB will ship about a month after.

6/25/19 - No more address changes are allowed. Duck is preparing everything for shipping.

7/11/19 - Batch one is ready and is being packed. Duck will confirm when it's shipped, but should be approximately one week. Thanks for everyone's patience.

7/30/19 - Batch one has been packed and is waiting for the post office to pick up the packages. Duck will update the tracking numbers shortly.

Signature:
Approved! GLhf

Ar556:
Looking good.

mdlt97:
Cannot wait

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version