geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What other hobbies consume your time?

<< < (3/32) > >>

noisyturtle:
Playing video games, cooking, painting, working on the film script for the movie I'll never be able to make, working on the solo project game I'll never finish, and generally dream about what it would be like not to have to live paycheck to paycheck and how I'll never accomplish all the things I dream of being able to do.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 13 June 2019, 14:39:02 ---Playing video games, cooking, painting, working on the film script for the movie I'll never be able to make, working on the solo project game I'll never finish, and generally dream about what it would be like not to have to live paycheck to paycheck and how I'll never accomplish all the things I dream of being able to do.

--- End quote ---

What TYPE of film are u writing , more importantly, will it haz Marisa Tomei and or Morena Baccarin ?

Also, who plays the captain of the space ship which hauls cargo and does oddjobs in a fictional space-cowboy frontier universe.

Mod Edit: Fixed the text size for you

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 13 June 2019, 14:39:02 ---Playing video games, cooking, painting, working on the film script for the movie I'll never be able to make, working on the solo project game I'll never finish, and generally dream about what it would be like not to have to live paycheck to paycheck and how I'll never accomplish all the things I dream of being able to do.

--- End quote ---

It seems like i come from a great bloodline of cooks (some members in my family own restraunts and that) and i ruin it by burning easymac. ):

tp4tissue:
I'm more surprised no one has said -drugs-. jajajaja

Mod Edit: Fixed the text size for you

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Thu, 13 June 2019, 16:01:03 ---I'm more surprised no one has said -drugs-. jajajaja

--- End quote ---

That's not a hobby, it's a pairing with a hobby. cooking/music/painting + drugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version