geekhack Community > Off Topic

The Church Of Halverson

<< < (2/913) > >>

Acetrak:
What? How can you even ask that? It's so obvious...

CPTBadAss:
He's the Girlbro Wizshark that is to bring balance to the caps and start a new era of GeekHack customs which will rival or even be better than the Korean Kustoms.

Did you not read the prophecy when you first joined??

mashby:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 13 April 2013, 09:37:29 ---He's the Girlbro Wizshark that is to bring balance to the caps and start a new era of GeekHack customs which will rival or even be better than the Korean Kustoms.

Did you not read the prophecy when you first joined??

--- End quote ---

esoomenona:
I just think he's a cool guy. Y'all might be reading too much into this... or maybe I'm his nemesis trying to lead you astray from his light.

But I'm not.

Or am I?

Capitalistix:

--- Quote from: esoomenona on Sat, 13 April 2013, 10:20:40 ---I just think he's a cool guy. Y'all might be reading too much into this... or maybe I'm his nemesis trying to lead you astray from his light.

But I'm not.

Or am I?

--- End quote ---

And with that, the moose cometh from Texas to lead the lambs unto darkness, for he be the Evilshark Antibro.

We are living the scripture my friends. Remember thy commandments and pray the true savior spread his light unto this thread before all is lost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version