Author Topic: [IC] Ion: Xeno 75% - Group buy open now @zealpc.net !!  (Read 162953 times)

Offline robotsokk

Re: [IC] ION Keyboards: ION75 - 75% Custom
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 11:23:59 »
Very interested, a very nice design indeed, plus I always like the 75% layout.

Here is my take a few months ago - I use 0.25u blockers, and have a key next to the corner Delete key for Insert or PrintScreen:
Show Image

I don't have a strong opinion around the blockers, but IMO this split spacebar layout in menuhin's post makes the most sense (though I certainly acknowledge that the layout with the 1.25U key in the middle does seem to be popular, so it makes sense to offer it/consider offering it).

Meh, I'm not really into 75% boa......holy balls this thing is beautiful!

I feel the exact same way. Excellent work on this so far, Pwner! I'm interested and will continue to lurk on this thread. And FWIW, I did like the placeholder name for the board, but ION is cool, too :)
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline tectonicplate

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 15:52:52 »
Show Image

So I've had a few requests to look at the spacing between the F-row and alpha keys:
Show Image

I changed it to a .5u space and I'm not really a fan.  Looks a bit too much to me.  I'll build out a full board to get a better look at it but as of now I prefer the original spacing.

The original layout is still the best so far. Definitely prefer without the suggested F Row spacers… and the icon area in the upper right is weaker with less space. Normally I avoid anything with branding but this works for me because it's neutral enough, so let it shine. If you stick to the original layout, I would be very interested in this.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 18:30:32 »
Show Image

So I've had a few requests to look at the spacing between the F-row and alpha keys:
Show Image

I changed it to a .5u space and I'm not really a fan.  Looks a bit too much to me.  I'll build out a full board to get a better look at it but as of now I prefer the original spacing.

The original layout is still the best so far. Definitely prefer without the suggested F Row spacers… and the icon area in the upper right is weaker with less space. Normally I avoid anything with branding but this works for me because it's neutral enough, so let it shine. If you stick to the original layout, I would be very interested in this.

F row spacers are good things to have and it also looks more neat.
I may get not only 1 with the neat look.  :p
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 00:38:53 »
Show Image

Show Image

The original layout is still the best so far. Definitely prefer without the suggested F Row spacers… and the icon area in the upper right is weaker with less space. Normally I avoid anything with branding but this works for me because it's neutral enough, so let it shine. If you stick to the original layout, I would be very interested in this.

The thing with the original layout that I didn't really think about was the rigidity of the aluminum in that gap.  I feel like it may be thick enough to not have issues but I will have to consult with someone who is more experienced in the manufacturing aspect.  I will stick with the original layout if it is possible.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 03:22:20 »
and the icon area in the upper right is weaker with less space.
agreed. i prefer f row splits but they make the indicator light area look very crammed. however, the original layout also leaves slightly too much space in that area imo..

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 04:03:33 »
and the icon area in the upper right is weaker with less space.
agreed. i prefer f row splits but they make the indicator light area look very crammed. however, the original layout also leaves slightly too much space in that area imo..

Yea, which is why I suggested cutting the gap between Esc and F1 down to 0.25 (instead of 0.5) so that there's more room for the tri-LEDs while still having F-row splits.

As for F-row splits, it's one of those things you think you don't need until you actually use a 75% or 96-key and use the F-keys often. The splits just make finding the right F-key way faster/easier.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 04:48:59 »
But when the tri-LED area is in a square shape, it is cool like the predators' laser aiming tool in the predator movies.
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Auk

« Reply #107 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 07:16:58 »
Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Those are really good, maybe not what Pwner wants to do, but I like them.

Tuatara 75?

That's a good suggestion, one of the best so far.

...I didn't really think about was the rigidity of the aluminum in that gap...

Are you willing to compromise on cost? if you decide it's too thin and you very strongly want to do your original design, you could consider a major rework of the design to enable the blockers to be fixed to the base part of the case. If you use blockers in the F row they could give the the extra rigidity needed in the long spacer between num row and F row. A step further would be to fix that long thin spacer to the base as well, but you would have to use a separate PCB for the F row and bridge it to the main.

Offline poolside

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 15:38:51 »
Nice design  :thumb:
I personally like the non-blocked F-row, despite the few mi****s which might be incurred when trying to reach F5.
Sadly, the inward-slants on the sides and backside of the case bottom have not made it to the current iteration. These would still provide a little grip when lifting the case off the desk.

Otherwise, a couple name suggestions:
- 75 Jailbreak, because it breaks away from the usual one-rectangle-for-all design of 75% boards. Inspired by this:

- "Tachikoma" from one of the GMK Laser novelty keycaps with the 3-eyed thing

Offline menuhin

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 30 July 2017, 17:12:10 »
Perhaps one has to be old enough to remember the predator movies:

More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 01 August 2017, 20:17:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

In other news:
After speaking with a few people with far more experience than myself in regards to manufacturing, the general consensus is that the original f-row gap would be plenty rigid enough [it's ~4x7.5mm for reference] so I am 99.9% sure I will be sticking to my original layout.  Although admittedly the spacer look did grow on me, I still prefer the original.

Also, here is a quick up to date render of the side.  I'm still not 100% on this, but I'll figure it out.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 01:58:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

In other news:
After speaking with a few people with far more experience than myself in regards to manufacturing, the general consensus is that the original f-row gap would be plenty rigid enough [it's ~4x7.5mm for reference] so I am 99.9% sure I will be sticking to my original layout.  Although admittedly the spacer look did grow on me, I still prefer the original.

Also, here is a quick up to date render of the side.  I'm still not 100% on this, but I'll figure it out.
Show Image

DUDE! This would be the coolest weight inlay design! And have the status LEDs on the top-side all red too ;)

looking really good those renders :)

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 03:30:22 »
I kind of like this. A light brown colored case would be cool too.

Offline Petch

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 06:26:33 »
Noooo RIP f-row spacers

Offline menuhin

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 07:10:01 »
Noooo RIP f-row spacers

F-row spacers help the user to locate the correct function keys real quick - they are actually very functional.  :cool:
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 02 August 2017, 14:22:41 »
Noooo RIP f-row spacers

F-row spacers help the user to locate the correct function keys real quick - they are actually very functional.  :cool:

Yea, as someone who pretty much only uses 75% keyboards, I hate how I have to look just to make sure I have the correct F-key. That, and the fact that it makes most keycap sets - most of them have F5-F8 as a different color - look awkward since they're all squished together.

Offline Trente

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:10:42 »
This board looks very nice, would like to see the GB coming soon. Personally I would prefer having a spacing between f-keys with the last key on F row, and having logo on that spacing looks very nice

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:39:17 »
Super interested, but if possible, you should offer a diffuser-less option or have an aluminum/brass spacer option ;D

Also digging the predator weight design.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 20:26:15 »
Super interested, but if possible, you should offer a diffuser-less option or have an aluminum/brass spacer option ;D

The goal would be acrylic and alu with a few neutral colored options.  I'd like to have a brass option as well but we'll see.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 20:29:31 »
Noooo RIP f-row spacers

Yea, as someone who pretty much only uses 75% keyboards, I hate how I have to look just to make sure I have the correct F-key. That, and the fact that it makes most keycap sets - most of them have F5-F8 as a different color - look awkward since they're all squished together.

But most 75's they are all squished together anyways, aren't they?  My goal was to keep that similar aesthetic but give it a bit of spacing because I personally don't care for the f-row being even with the num row.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 04:53:49 »
Show Image

Show Image

In terms of straight aesthetics I feel like this is better looking. The row alignment is just more pleasing. It might not feel quite like a normal 75, but it never was gonna.

Offline Petch

« Reply #121 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 05:19:05 »
Yeah, you're not losing any keys by adding the spacers due to the original design. I think it looks better and is more practical, but it's your keyboard Pwner so if you don't want spacers, don't add them!

Also, did you decide on what process you would use for the white aluminium?
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 05:23:30 by Petch »

Offline menuhin

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 05:39:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

In terms of straight aesthetics I feel like this is better looking. The row alignment is just more pleasing. It might not feel quite like a normal 75, but it never was gonna.

I also think the key alignment looks better on this one for me.
But of course Pwner is the designer and has the final design decisions.
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline sysfury

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 06:54:21 »
I also like the design with the spacers better.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 07:41:08 »

The goal would be acrylic and alu with a few neutral colored options.  I'd like to have a brass option as well but we'll see.

Would the middle be optional?

Also, +1 on the spacers between the F rows. I love the way it looks like a mini TKL! It's your project though, so don't feel pressured.  :(

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #125 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:48:20 »
I will say that one thing I like about the spacer-less design for the F-row is that it allows a bit more 'breathing room' around the LED indicators, making them look less cramped.
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:12:16 »
I will say that one thing I like about the spacer-less design for the F-row is that it allows a bit more 'breathing room' around the LED indicators, making them look less cramped.

That and it just looks much better.  OP is cool though, I'm sure he'll figure it out.

:blank:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #127 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:57:44 »

That and it just looks much better.  OP is cool though, I'm sure he'll figure it out.

too lazy to upload confused meme image here.  Just imagine your favorite one

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 12:28:19 »

too lazy to upload confused meme image here.  Just imagine your favorite one
Not confused the way you meant but still my favourite: http://giant.gfycat.com/WatchfulAlarmedHorseshoecrab.gif

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 18:16:06 »
So uhh when can I start throwing money at you..? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 18:47:38 »
If I'm not mistaken, designers generally avoid 0.25 blockers as they're hard to manufacture (fragile/flimsy because only one side is connected to the rest of the frame).

That's something I didn't really think about, but at the same time, not a deal breaker.

In your first idea, the symmetry idea is cool but the bottom row is a bit too much for me honestly.  I'd rather just stick with the blocker for the arrows.

Not exact measurements, just a quick attempt but something like this I could make work:

Show Image

Yes yes yes yes!!!

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 05:37:47 »
Noooo RIP f-row spacers

But most 75's they are all squished together anyways, aren't they?  My goal was to keep that similar aesthetic but give it a bit of spacing because I personally don't care for the f-row being even with the num row.

+1 Original design without f-row spacers.

No spacers looks way cleaner and actually creates a unique esthetic while spacers look familiar but boring af imo.

It's already offset by the one spacer next to esc, so it wont have that 75% inline top row look either.

Don't force it to be something else, keep it original and unique

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 05:48:20 »

+1 Original design without f-row spacers.

No spacers looks way cleaner and actually creates a unique esthetic while spacers look familiar but boring af imo.

It's already offset by the one spacer next to esc, so it wont have that 75% inline top row look either.

Don't force it to be something else, keep it original and unique

Nothing else needs to be said, you said it all for me.  :thumb:

New renders and stuff coming soon.  I'm not going to be rushing this to GB as I have some prior engagements that I would like to make sure are squared away beforehand but plenty of necessary components to make this happen are being worked on.

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone!  I'm pretty stoked at the reception I have received for this and I'm even more excited to make this happen.  :-*

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 05:50:14 »
Pwner, what do you think about widening the ESC-F1 gap a little and closing the gap where the LEDs reside? to somewhere between the original and spacer design

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 06:33:54 »
Pwner, what do you think about widening the ESC-F1 gap a little and closing the gap where the LEDs reside? to somewhere between the original and spacer design

The gap between esc-f1 was done as it was to match the gap between rctrl-arrows in the bottom row.  I did it so it would have some sort of cohesiveness.  I tried limiting the variance of gap sizes though I'm not an art or design major, I just do what looks best to me.

Offline Petch

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 08:51:37 »

Is how I'd have done it, but if you're confident that manufacturing that long 0.25u horizontal spacer without 0.25u vertical spacers won't be an issue then go for it. It would be good to see another keyboard that has done that just for the sake of some confidence, but I can't find any

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 09:15:16 »
Digging the triangular light pattern  :thumb:

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 09:41:52 »
At the end of the day, a keyboard is a tool. Having no spacers will sadly make it a little "prettier" but will be less functionally sound. The originally design has unique yet awesome layout which sets it apart from your average 75%. Adding the FKey spacing will only add to that and make it even better.

Please. Don't sacrifice on it's function to appeal to the metrosexual side of the community. It's a stunning piece and added spacing will only set it apart from the pack even moreso.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Petch

« Reply #138 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 10:22:31 »
At the end of the day, a keyboard is a tool. Having no spacers will sadly make it a little "prettier" but will be less functionally sound. The originally design has unique yet awesome layout which sets it apart from your average 75%. Adding the FKey spacing will only add to that and make it even better.

Please. Don't sacrifice on it's function to appeal to the metrosexual side of the community. It's a stunning piece and added spacing will only set it apart from the pack even moreso.

Try telling that to people who fill their keyboards with uncomfortable lumps of resin  ;D

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:51:47 »

Try telling that to people who fill their keyboards with uncomfortable lumps of resin  ;D

:)

There are a lot of 75% keyboards, and setting this apart from the herd is what's going to really tickle my fancy and many other people who value function over all else.

The case and design is stunning already,  and having small dividers between F-Keys isn't going to make or break the GB for the VAST majority.

I mean you already have that cool spacing between the arrows & right ctrl/alt.  There's spacing between esc + fkeys + far right hotkeys. It's already not a block of keys like your standard 75%.

I'm using a 75% as we speak. It's a great layout. You've taken that great layout and changed every gripe I have with it... making it the damn near perfect layout in my eyes.  This right here... really REALLY excites me.  It's f'ing gorgeous, it's ergonomically & functionally superior to most compact layouts and as a result... it's unique.

You have a winner on your hands!!!!!

Now that I think about it, if you were to create a MINIMAL gap between the end of the 60% layout and the far right hotkeys like the FKEY row, that would make it even easier to type on and give you a little space to move the arrows over an inch. That's my only suggestion :)
I tried modifying the jpg in photoshop and it doesnt look right. Disregard :P
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:11:24 by bmilcs »

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:03:53 »
PS: I'm really not trying to start a debate or upset anyone. I'm sorry if I'm coming off so strong.

I just feel really strongly about this. It's so beautiful and it would be a shame to see a block of F-Keys when you're striking an amazing balance of form and function. It would barely look any different but it would hinder it's ease of use.

OK OK OK. I'm done and sorry once again :)

Keep up the great work!

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:12:04 by bmilcs »

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:39:20 »

:)

There are a lot of 75% keyboards, and setting this apart from the herd is what's going to really tickle my fancy and many other people who value function over all else.

The case and design is stunning already,  and having small dividers between F-Keys isn't going to make or break the GB for the VAST majority.

I mean you already have that cool spacing between the arrows & right ctrl/alt.  There's spacing between esc + fkeys + far right hotkeys. It's already not a block of keys like your standard 75%.

Show Image

I'm using a 75% as we speak. It's a great layout. You've taken that great layout and changed every gripe I have with it... making it the damn near perfect layout in my eyes.  This right here... really REALLY excites me.  It's f'ing gorgeous, it's ergonomically & functionally superior to most compact layouts and as a result... it's unique.

You have a winner on your hands!!!!!

Not sure why this is such a huge trigger point itching peoples need to express their supperiority of valuing function over erything else which apperantly is solely based on having f-row spacers.
No offense, I can totally understand the argumentation and value of spacers increasing usability, atleast  for people who are used to that sort of thing.

The hole thing turned really quickly tho and i honestly don't see reason why this argumentation can't be held in a neutral way.

I've been using 75% and smaller for years (working in Game Development) and personally don't see productivity increase in using f-row spacers,
but similar to many tools, an ideal layout comes down to preference of the user.

I really enjoy the OG layout, and while I could live with spacers, it feels to me like tkl user are trying to force this to be a mini tkl as a gateway drug into smaller boards.
I realy love the og asthetics, and while I'm not much of a tkl fan, the design is unique enough to be interesting even with spacers imo.

Im honestly cool either way, but I personally much prefer the og layout since I prefer asthetics and don't personally see any difference usability wise.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #142 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 13:40:46 »
Pwner, as the OP, you should be happy seeing members fighting for the details of your design?  ;)

You know my preference from my previous posts about the F-key blockers...
But ANYWAYS, no matter what your final design decision is, I have total respect for this design - functional blockers (arrow, esc, and delete, and the debated the F-key blockers) plus the super cool form of status LEDs, plus other details on the sides and the first attempted weight insert design.

What matters most is:
Please make it happen - I have been waiting for a nice 75% for over a year already as a major fan of this form factor.
And please try to see if you can make it a top-mount (i.e. switch plate fixed directly on the base and sandwiched between the two halves).

And please try to find a competent PCB designer (e.g. Leeku) to design this PCB (oh...., but I also want QMK support which is not a feature of Leeku's PCB).

So many wishes expressed.
 :p
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:36:34 by menuhin »
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:06:20 »
I absolutely agree and have respect for the final decision of the OP. It's completely his baby and if he thinks the F-Keys should go in a zig zag pattern, so be it! I apologize for coming off so strong. I didn't realize the original decision had no spaced f-keys, and was basing my viewpoint off the image I linked above ;). I thought I was defending the OP's views and that was the original design and people were arguing for non-spaced.

Either way, tip of the hat to you and your work here.

Offline Yethuo

« Reply #144 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 10:23:45 »
this looks amazing

Offline lac29

« Reply #145 on: Sun, 13 August 2017, 10:33:58 »
Show Image

Is how I'd have done it, but if you're confident that manufacturing that long 0.25u horizontal spacer without 0.25u vertical spacers won't be an issue then go for it. It would be good to see another keyboard that has done that just for the sake of some confidence, but I can't find any

75SQ basically is like that or very close to it.

Offline skidude9678

« Reply #146 on: Sun, 13 August 2017, 11:21:03 »
I'd be in on this 100% if the original design without f-row spacers is offered. Such a unique look that sets this board apart and I don't think there would be much loss in real-world functionality taking them out.

Offline Idef1x

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 05:44:56 »
This looks great! Definitely interested!
Board: Clueboard 66%, 65g Zealios, /dev/tty caps.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
Re: [IC] ION Keyboards: Xeno - 75% Custom
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 06:14:04 »
this looks amazing

:thumb:

I absolutely agree and have respect for the final decision of the OP. It's completely his baby and if he thinks the F-Keys should go in a zig zag pattern, so be it! I apologize for coming off so strong. I didn't realize the original decision had no spaced f-keys, and was basing my viewpoint off the image I linked above ;). I thought I was defending the OP's views and that was the original design and people were arguing for non-spaced.

Either way, tip of the hat to you and your work here.

Hey man, no need to apologize!  As long as the discussion remains civil, I'm cool with it.

I'd be in on this 100% if the original design without f-row spacers is offered. Such a unique look that sets this board apart and I don't think there would be much loss in real-world functionality taking them out.

I'll be looking for you in the GB.  ;)

This looks great! Definitely interested!

Thanks, glad you made it over here! 

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
Re: [IC] ION Keyboards: Xeno - 75% Custom
« Reply #149 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 06:17:20 »
This board is beautiful - I'd definitely be in for this. Just a question (that you probs can't answer at this point): is this likely to be under $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud