Author Topic: Help: Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware Keymapper GH60 (Satan) to Vortex (Pok3r)  (Read 2008 times)

Offline WudUpA

Greetings Geeks,

( First off, Im likely posting in the wrong place. I apologize in advance for that. )

I have a Vortex Pok3r, and I built a GH60 Satan.  I used Easy AVR Keymap to program the GH60.  I also used the standard poker layout and added the 2nd layer myself as best as I could.  The two different keyboard layouts vary slightly.  At first, it didnt bother me much because I was just happy to have the keyboard working.  Now, I kind of find myself mixed up at times because the two layouts are slightly different. I am really used to the pok3r 3 layout. My only solution was to make another layout for the gh60 and make it a replica of the vortex pok3r layout....

Then I thought to myself....Perhaps someone on geek hack has already done this exact same thing and has the .dat file and would be willing to share it with me.

So, my long winded question is:  Does anyone have a poker 3 layout .dat file  for Easy AVR USB Keyboard Firmware Mapper that they could give me so I can flash my gh60 satan keyboard ?

Offline WudUpA

Ok.... well since no one has responded with a link and this post has been read 212 times.  Im going to try to make one myself.

A easy avr keyboard mapper .dat file for a gh60 with the same layout as the vortec pok3r keyboard.... give me a couple days :)