Author Topic: [GB] Pizza Keyboards Pizza65 | Minimal Top-Mount 65%, [R2 soon!]  (Read 56332 times)

Offline Jraybo

Re: [GB] Pizza Keyboards Pizza65 | Minimal Top-Mount 65%, [Shipping]
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 17:09:31 »
Hi I have a question and its a complicated one, just got a notification from ups saying import charges are due on the delivery however I have checked the invoice and it shows the taxes being paid at the time of purchase (based in the UK), however not sure what supposed to happen now as I have paid vat/tax twice on the same product, I know that mykeyboard on purchases last year have been refunding the tax on the initial purchase (I presume they are doing a tax rebate?) and then Im just paying the vat/import duty when it comes into the country.

Have you seen anyone else with this issue yet?, I obviously dont want to pay tax twice as with both tax amounts it comes in at around 140 euros which raises the cost of the keyboard alot.
I going to ring the tax office tomorrow and find out how this should be handled but I think they are going to say the tax charged at the point of sale is the one that needs refunding.

Offline vrapan

« Reply #101 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 17:52:51 »
I’ve checked with HMRC because the item is over £135 there shouldn’t have been vat charged at the point of sale. Obviously we paid for it before 1st January so the seller charged VAT as this is the normal thing to do while in the EU.

According to HMRC it is up to the seller to refund VAT charged.

Offline Jraybo

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 18:10:30 »
Hi tbh thats what I expect them to say just want to confirm it as I have two keyboard vendors that I have now overpaid tax/vat and there is alot more to come that I ordered last year it will cost me a small fortune!, the only vendor atm that hasnt had an issue for my end is mykeyboard, they are doing exactly what you described they are refunding the original tax and Im paying on import into the country which is ok for me (costs slightly more due to the freight company charge but that is what it is).

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 03:22:13 »
Hi I have a question and its a complicated one, just got a notification from ups saying import charges are due on the delivery however I have checked the invoice and it shows the taxes being paid at the time of purchase (based in the UK), however not sure what supposed to happen now as I have paid vat/tax twice on the same product, I know that mykeyboard on purchases last year have been refunding the tax on the initial purchase (I presume they are doing a tax rebate?) and then Im just paying the vat/import duty when it comes into the country.

Have you seen anyone else with this issue yet?, I obviously dont want to pay tax twice as with both tax amounts it comes in at around 140 euros which raises the cost of the keyboard alot.
I going to ring the tax office tomorrow and find out how this should be handled but I think they are going to say the tax charged at the point of sale is the one that needs refunding.

I’ve checked with HMRC because the item is over £135 there shouldn’t have been vat charged at the point of sale. Obviously we paid for it before 1st January so the seller charged VAT as this is the normal thing to do while in the EU.

According to HMRC it is up to the seller to refund VAT charged.

Unfortunately it's a very unpleasant situation. After the GB we pointed that custom duties for UK would be on the customer side because we would already have VAT paid to the italian revenue agency (Agenzia Delle Entrate) at the moment of shipping the orders. We would totally agree to refund custom duties to english customers but the point is this is money that we were forced to pay, and we are still investigating if we can get them back. While during the production we offered total refund to UK customers that didn't want to pay for extra fees, now we can only suggest you to don't accept the package, and once it will reach us back you will be eligible for a total refund.
For those who already took the package or are willing to pay fees we are awaiting for a response on the situation, hoping we will be able to refund at least the 22% of the orders value, even if we received a negative response back in november. Basically, while we understand HMRC says it's up to the vendor to refund VAT charged, it's not possible for us since the government (at least the italian one) still wanted VAT for UK to be paid up to december 2020, no matter what was the shipping date of the product sold. Hope you can understand the situation.

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 07:07:52 »
We are pleased to announce that at 3pm PST Taea Types will be doing a live build of our pizza65  ;D

Offline obrid29

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 16:13:06 »
My tracking number for my order is saying that it couldn't locate the shipment on UPS even though that's the shipment option I opted in for. I'm confused as I have only gotten 2 updates, one for the order confirmation and one for the shipment, but it still hasn't arrived yet and I got the shipping notification email on February 22nd. The tracking number has stopped working so I don't know what's going on. Please explain. Thanks!

Offline obrid29

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 16:25:12 »
Resolved. Thanks!

Offline Southerntitan

Re: [GB] Pizza Keyboards Pizza65 | Minimal Top-Mount 65%, [Manufacturing]
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 18:12:57 »
Any room for another blue + some extras?
Sorry but the gb is finished, we plan to stock some ready-to-ship pieces after all the preordered keyboards will be shipped, in february

Hello, any updates on the in-stock keyboard plans? Really hoping to grab one this time!

And -- and possibility for additional colors (like rose gold) or material (ex: polycarbonate)?

Thanks again!

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 04:12:51 »
Sorry but the gb is finished, we plan to stock some ready-to-ship pieces after all the preordered keyboards will be shipped, in february

Hello, any updates on the in-stock keyboard plans? Really hoping to grab one this time!

And -- and possibility for additional colors (like rose gold) or material (ex: polycarbonate)?

Thanks again!
Hi, the restock date will be announced both here and on our instagram and should be in 1 month or so  ;D

Offline Southerntitan

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 23:42:03 »

Thanks again!
Hi, the restock date will be announced both here and on our instagram and should be in 1 month or so  ;D

Awesome, looking forward to it! Thanks!

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 08:48:30 »

Thanks again!

Sweet!!

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 09:31:46 »
Fantastico, grazie!

Offline Bub

• big bub's beepers
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 09:37:39 »
mama mia i want an extra

Offline GingGing

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 10:54:55 »
Good and clean design!

Offline art3mis

« Reply #114 on: Fri, 19 March 2021, 06:38:36 »
Still haven’t received any shipping info for my GB purchase, should I be worried?

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #115 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 08:40:54 »
Still haven’t received any shipping info for my GB purchase, should I be worried?
Hi Art3mis thank you for contacting us, could you write us an email with your order number?
We will be happy to help you

Offline obrid29

« Reply #116 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 01:11:10 »
I'm an idiot. I think I replaced the HID drivers instead of the DFU drivers. How do I get the HID drivers back because I needed new DFU drivers. I only understand what I've done after I've done it and my PCB is non functioning now. My discord tag is Owen#5535 DM please it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 05:20:16 »
I'm an idiot. I think I replaced the HID drivers instead of the DFU drivers. How do I get the HID drivers back because I needed new DFU drivers. I only understand what I've done after I've done it and my PCB is non functioning now. My discord tag is Owen#5535 DM please it would be greatly appreciated.
Don't worry we will help you ASAP

Offline hoychaa

• DG Keycap Trust - GMK Pepperoni
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 02:01:56 »
Would you be interested in having my GMK Pepperoni keycaps render on your keyboard?
(I know that your concept is full on Italian, not American, but still)

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 02:42:20 »
Would you be interested in having my GMK Pepperoni keycaps render on your keyboard?
(I know that your concept is full on Italian, not American, but still)
Yes, we will be honored, contact us by email or via Instagram to make an agreement  ;D

Offline StenoKeyboards

Re: [GB] Pizza Keyboards Pizza65 | Minimal Top-Mount 65%, [R2 soon!]
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 02:59:04 »
Looks like a very tasty keyboard.

Offline yukiburzm

• zeonic keys
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 14:35:47 »

Thanks again!

Hey! I see there are currently some brass kits available, will there be any aluminum kits soon?

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 17:58:38 »

Thanks again!

Hey! I see there are currently some brass kits available, will there be any aluminum kits soon?
Hi thanks for letting us know it was a site error, when the restock takes place there will be both aluminum and brass kits  ;D

Offline yukiburzm

• zeonic keys
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 21:03:07 »

Thanks again!

Hi thanks for letting us know it was a site error, when the restock takes place there will be both aluminum and brass kits  ;D

Ohhh man, glad you were able to fix it quick :p Love the board btw. Saluti da un Americano Fiorentino!

Offline jrel

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 15:37:58 »

[/quote]

nice!
I am having you on my insta list and waiting for more.
The quality of the board seems to be fine but the pizza branding is not mine ;)
Also nice: you could add some cryptos for payment options.
thanks!

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 12:16:20 »
Pizza65 R2 coming very soon!

Offline ylothar

• Yo Ho Ho!
    • KEEB.it
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 16:52:20 »
Pizza65 R2 coming very soon!

With teal as a color option, right? (altrimenti vi vengo a prendere a casa... :p)
«How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?»

Offline PizzaKeyboards

• Pizza Keyboards
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 22 September 2021, 14:56:32 »
New geekhack thread for Pizza65 R2 - GB date announced: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=114645.0