geekhack Community > Reviews

Zealio 67g (V1) switch review

(1/2) > >>

Reimu_64:
The Zealio 67g V1. An actual improvement over many tactile MX Clones. It’s quite pricey though.

HungerMechanic:
Funny you should come out with this just now... Zealio V1 is making an official return with a relaunch coming November.

EDIT: Funny as in interesting. Not bad. I find myself in need of a reminder of the characteristics of these switches.

Hellcatz:
I just desoldered a boards with v1 zealio and swapped them for kiwi switches as I didn't like the massive amount of stem wobble and stem interference on most keysets i own creating a scratchy feel.

HungerMechanic:
Interesting. Could you tell me how the tactility of the V1 compares with the Kiwis?

Hellcatz:

--- Quote from: HungerMechanic on Sun, 10 October 2021, 23:49:28 ---Interesting. Could you tell me how the tactility of the V1 compares with the Kiwis?

--- End quote ---

Two very different switches as the Zeals v1 have a bit of travel leading to more pronounced bump. Kiwis have no preload and the tactility is very pronounced yet smooth all the way through the switch. I like the tactility on both but v1 interfere with every keycap set I own and have a load more stem wobble then the kiwis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version