Author Topic: Teamfight Tactics  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Aquarius

Teamfight Tactics
« on: Tue, 06 June 2023, 03:34:04 »
How to collect the three-star five-fee card?  :(

Offline Sniping

Re: Teamfight Tactics
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 06 June 2023, 11:45:39 »
it involves a lot of luck but if you get a gold collecting hero augment or augment it helps, so you'll have to play into ante up, make it rain, shiny, or golden ticket, level up etc. there's only 10 copies of each 5 cost so if any of the other players are holding 2 copies then you're screwed. champion duplicator doesn't work if there's no champions left in the pool.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 June 2023, 14:56:59 by Sniping »

Offline Aquarius

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 07:12:35 »
it involves a lot of luck but if you get a gold collecting hero augment or augment it helps, so you'll have to play into ante up, make it rain, shiny, or golden ticket, level up etc. there's only 10 copies of each 5 cost so if any of the other players are holding 2 copies then you're screwed. champion duplicator doesn't work if there's no champions left in the pool.
oh, that's so difficult for me.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 11:59:24 »
oh, that's so difficult for me.

lol it's not supposed to be easy since you just auto win after you hit it. you're not gonna hit it unless your opponents are bad, so it only really happens in normals. if you want to get good just learn two things 1. when and how to stabilize your board and 2. how to play your strongest board. you can hit diamond off of those two concepts alone.

Offline Aquarius

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 03:09:34 »
you know, I'm always tempted to spend gold. it's terrible. i think that enough gold is very important.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 19:17:48 »
you know, I'm always tempted to spend gold. it's terrible. i think that enough gold is very important.

yeah you're right that interest is really important in the game, but the more important part is knowing when to spend your money. worst move is to mindlessly try to roll for units. a lot of units on your board don't even matter, they're just there for traits. you just need one strong front liner and one strong back liner in most comps, so you should always try to roll for one or two specific things. like for this current 8.5 set, usually it's like, I need to level to 7, then roll for one TF or samira to stabilize my backline, then find garen to put my infiniteam crest on him. you need to judge how strong your opponent's boards are and how strong the overall lobby is, and use that to decide if you need to spend money to stay on top of the lobby. ideally after you finish saving up gold and decide it's time to spend, you should only spend enough money to build a board that's only barely stronger than everyone else in the lobby, but nothing more. it will stabilize your HP so you can save up again and go for your next power spike, like in my example, your next power spike would be to level to 8, roll for TF 2 or samira 2, then save again and just play a 5 cost board.

Offline Aquarius

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 04:19:51 »
all right! i'll try it as you've said! ;D