geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

team liquid key

<< < (40/40)

Akachei:
I have a swatch;  I'd recommend BFN on BFK.  BO is pretty good for background, but BFJ isn't a good fit.
I took a picture, tried to light it well and did auto-white balance on it.  Not sure how accurate the auto white balance is, but it looks more accurate on my screen than the attachment you've got.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24449[/ATTACH]

Zoop:
Okay - considering you have the actualy swatches, if BFN on BFK looks better than BFJ on BO, then i'll trust your judgement. dont think it ends up mattering to me though

Wihl:

--- Quote from: Akachei;399637 ---I have a swatch;  I'd recommend BFN on BFK.  BO is pretty good for background, but BFJ isn't a good fit.
I took a picture, tried to light it well and did auto-white balance on it.  Not sure how accurate the auto white balance is, but it looks more accurate on my screen than the attachment you've got.
(Attachment Link) 24449[/ATTACH]
--- End quote ---

Since you actually have the swatches and have seen them IRL, lets go with BFN on BFK if thats the best fit. Creating the ordering thread tonight when I get home from work.

Floob:
DARN THE COLOR CALIBRATION!

From my monitor, BFN looks a little too dull.  I don't think the logo will pop out of the key.  Perhaps BBJ on BFK?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version