geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Interest Check]Doubleshot Retro Style Keycaps with a Lavender/Black Color Scheme

(1/1)

Index:
Hi all,

I think a 87 (Tenkeyless) set of Retro Style Keycaps with a Lavender/Black color scheme (Lavender is the font color, and Black is a background color) for the Doubleshot Round 4 Group Buy would be really cool.

7_Bit requested that there should be atleast 25 orders of this set in order for it to be possible.

Here's what the colors would look like (borrowed image from reaper who posted it under the starcraft keycap group buy).
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 24956[/ATTACH]

As for an accurate description of the Retro style:
1980s-style off-center, top-left, text in Camel Case.
(I will try to find some pictures of a Retro style keycap. I think I saw some somewhere.)

As for pricing, I think each set would be:
$55.00 (if we get 25 orders, can be lower if we get more than 25)

I'm just wondering who would be interested in a set.

Asp:
Can you explain what Retro Style entails?

Index:

--- Quote from: Asp;404120 ---Can you explain what Retro Style entails?
--- End quote ---
I just added in a description to the first post.

dreamingftw:
Would this be a group buy that will ship out soon or are you trying to get interests for round 4? And how about pricing? Thanks.

Index:

--- Quote from: dreamingftw;404127 ---Would this be a group buy that will ship out soon or are you trying to get interests for round 4? And how about pricing? Thanks.
--- End quote ---
This will be for Doubleshots Round 4, and the pricing would be $55.00 assuming we get 25 orders. It may be less if we get more than 25 orders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version