geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

GTFO escape key [designs]

<< < (3/11) > >>

hashbaz:

--- Quote from: demik;414043 ---I've never been able to order anything off pimpmykeyboard.com for some reason. Never takes me to check out.
--- End quote ---

Yeah just email sales@solutionsinplastic.com.  This is what I did to combine my red ESC order with stuff from pimpmykeyboard.

demik:
I've heard spring 2012 for round 4 shipping.

DWishR:

--- Quote from: ripster;414052 ---To answer your last question the Group Buy 3 started last November/December.  Started shipping June 2011.   I haven't heard a target date for Group Buy 4 or how distribution will be handled.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm aware of the long setup for the doubleshot massives, which is why if people want them fast we could do this separately. :] My current plan is to get a WASD semi-custom and then replace the keys with doubleshots (and maybe jellies) over time.

Ragnorock:

--- Quote from: hashbaz;414049 ---Yeah just email sales@solutionsinplastic.com.  This is what I did to combine my red ESC order with stuff from pimpmykeyboard.
--- End quote ---

Since there's no simpler way to ask, they say they're non functional, and I take that to mean that they won't fit any keyboard because they don't have any mounting points, though I see little reason why that would be worthwhile... by chance are they cherry mx like the rest of what we get from SP?

hashbaz:

--- Quote from: Ragnorock;414234 ---Since there's no simpler way to ask, they say they're non functional, and I take that to mean that they won't fit any keyboard because they don't have any mounting points, though I see little reason why that would be worthwhile... by chance are they cherry mx like the rest of what we get from SP?
--- End quote ---

Nope.  The PANIC and @#&^! keys are MX-compatible, but the rest are non-functional novelty caps.  Ripster has a wiki on how to mod them to fit MX keyboards, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version