geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[IC] Doubleshot 87 Key Red on Black Keyset

(1/66) > >>

Ragnorock:
After much hinting, I figured I might as well throw up a real interest check for this.

Basically I like the look of the red on black contrast in the Terran doubleshot keycap so much that I want to do an entire keyboard to match it.

Will be basically standard legends except for the enter key I'm replacing the "Enter" with "Execute"

Placement in the top left "modern style" with the standard SP "Arial" font or w/e to save on costs.

It won't have as much contrast as white keys but everyone here should be pretty adept at touch typing so any complaints that they aren't as visible as white on black and black on white will be laughed at. Don't get me wrong though, they will be very readable- thats why I'm choosing the same Terran red instead of a darker one.

I'll have some artwork from SP soon enough, but its pretty easy to imagine. Black ABS keys that fit everything on your tenkeyless, with red doubleshot legends. Also for those looking to get all keys of the same profile as some of the ones bought from myself or other group buys, here is an excellent chance to get good looking keys that all have the same profile as the keys you have. For example, if you are buying just Nyancat, you won't have to deal with it being shorter than the Row 1/4 keys next to it.

Its not in Round 4, so I'm doing it myself instead of bothering 7bit with it. If he wants to include it then go for it man.

Here's a picture of the Terran keycap for reference. The red is darker than that as many will vouch for. The flash from my camera messed with all the colors but you get the idea. Too lazy to get my other pics.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 32020[/ATTACH]

Price List:
25 sets          $65.06 / set
50 sets          $47.74 / set
75 sets          $41.96 / set
100 sets        $39.07 / set

I'd like to do at least 50 sets.

slueth:
how come your pricing is so cheap, oh thats for 100 sets.. nvm why so expensive!

Amr0d:
I would buy a set when it comes to atleast 50 orders.

//edit

Can't buy because I forgot that its US layout only (need German)

Nighted:
They can do side printed double shots?

jpm804:
I'd be interested in a set for my cm storm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version