geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Moogle Packs

<< < (12/13) > >>

IvanIvanovich:
I am pretty sure white/black and black/beige will have not a lot of struggle. It may be awhile before I want to do those colorways as full sets but some modifier and language keys (more so for white/black) for really hard to find things may be possible sooner.

bazemk1979:

--- Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 May 2013, 14:31:17 ---I am pretty sure white/black and black/beige will have not a lot of struggle. It may be awhile before I want to do those colorways as full sets but some modifier and language keys (more so for white/black) for really hard to find things may be possible sooner.

--- End quote ---

Lysol if you run Moogle for both have them both be in one order, if you make them separate we wont hit the MOQ

IvanIvanovich:
Right, one at a time. Like I already said it will be easier to get anything done if there is only one choice for something per buy.

phinix:
black on beige moogle kit!:)

Halvar:

--- Quote from: bazemk1979 on Wed, 08 May 2013, 15:40:23 ---
--- Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 May 2013, 14:31:17 ---I am pretty sure white/black and black/beige will have not a lot of struggle. It may be awhile before I want to do those colorways as full sets but some modifier and language keys (more so for white/black) for really hard to find things may be possible sooner.

--- End quote ---

Lysol if you run Moogle for both have them both be in one order, if you make them separate we wont hit the MOQ

--- End quote ---

You mean white-on-black and black-on-grey together in one pack, but only the classic set of Moogle keys instead of a full modifier set?

For the classic colours, that might be a good idea, imo.  Moogle is what by far most people need, they maybe don't need or want to pay for full modifier packs.

What's the status on space keys btw? Can we get them from GMK?

It's a totally different thing for new colors of course. On those we need the full sets or full modifier sets that make the keys usable on (almost) any board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version