Author Topic: Another 6 year celebration giveaway  (Read 145976 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Another 6 year celebration giveaway
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 00:38:44 »
I've never really "wanted" a specific key, or even a keyboard for that matter. I've always just thought "oh, that's really cool" and gone on with my day.

Now That I've gotten more involved with GH, and just keyboards in general, I've figured out what I want. I just want keyboards with weird (ANSI) layouts. 84-key? Love it. MiniLA? I use mine for everything. Don't even get me started on HHKBs. I love having people go "dude, why do you use something like that?" And then tell me how great their laptop keyboard is. I like odd layouts because they get a reaction from people. I've showed my friends pictures of a KBT Race, then they called me crazy for liking it.

I've been thinking about out while writing this post. I want a Leopold FC660M, and I want to mod the **** out of it. Ergo clears, PBT caps, new case, the lot. And I don't care how crazy people think I am for liking it. It's mine. I made it. You try making anything close to this cool. Then they'll tell me that's stupid, but I won't hear them because I'm in love with a woman named Leopold.

...that got weird at the end.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 01:08:49 »
fish n chips and some tea

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 02:26:33 »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 02:36:44 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 02:43:04 »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 02:50:48 »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 03:22:26 »
I want to buy Bunnylake's love. Or his Miami set :D. I also wish to buy zenuty an orangesicle CC and bunnylake an fn cap. :). Nothing else though.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 04:41:24 »
All I want for Bunnymas is a couple of Cherry microswitches for my mouse project. Preferably the DG13B1AA but any DG****** will do. That and one sample each of the two new Matias/Alps switches.

The reason is simple, and also the reason why I joined GH to begin with.  That reason is to carry out projects and collaborations.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 August 2013, 06:01:07 by damorgue »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 05:21:31 »
What would I like? Hmmm, I got my dreamboard with me now, and all I ever want is one of each special 3d cap. Not much, eh.

So, I'll take any gasmask or clack or brobot or girldc or any other special cap. Color or design is not really a worry as I just want to have a feel of each one of these artworks, I don't know if I'll be able to use these, maybe I'll just build a matrix board or numpad with each one of these.

I'd love Tek's Brass Key with just "M.G" on it.

Here is hoping Bunny sir likes my post.

Good luck every one, better luck meself. :P
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 August 2013, 06:42:59 by MOZ »

Offline Vintage

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 08:43:35 »
Wow.... such a generous giveaway  :D

I would absolutely love a set of Originative's white/beige GMK doubleshot set because it looks sooooo sexy! I would also really like to see how these new GMK sets feel because I have heard really good things about them.
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 02:49:06 »
So here's a long story.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years now. I love her so much and I think shes the girl that I wanna marry someday.
I already caught his heart (obviously) though I would also like to have the hearts of all the people close to her. I gave her a quickfire rapid
for her graduation full with blings and nyans (she like cats). When I gave it to her she was with her cousin, and she was awed when she
touched the keyboard. Actually my girlfriend says that her cousin sometimes borrows it because she love the clickyness (MX Blue).

One day when we were strolling through the city, we picked up her cousin after class and she was wearing a PINK and LIGHT BLUE dress.
and she said it was her favorite dress. What I'm asking of you bunnylake, if I ever win this, is your MIAMI SET :) I would buy the keyboard for her, maybe like a quickfire too
and I'll paint the cover with sky blue ala sifo to match it.

I would really love to give her a keyboard too and her birthday would come this October. And thats one down of the people relatively close to my girlfriend.
Theres maybe 20 more of them. Hopefully not all will love such costly kerrberds :)
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 02:53:48 »
A kishsaver would be pretty cool, but since they're impossible to find, I'd be more than happy for a topre board or just some cool color Mx clacks.

If none of that is possible, some PCB mount cherry stabilizers, maybe some clear stems, 7x wire, a teensy and the stuff to do a Soarers mod for this FAT! Some cool BS caps would also be more than welcome
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline lanlav123

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 03:18:28 »
Hy everyone.
Well, i am a 15 years old from Slovenia, i really enjoy computers and stuff related to them. We just moved so my parent dont have a lot of money and for the last 2-3 years i had to buy all computer gear by myself, i am waiting for my every birthday so i get some money and i am able to upgrade some of my gear. But becouse i have to buy a lot of my clothes by myself too, i dont really have enough money to buy what i really like. In primary school i studied hard, becouse in our countrie the best students get 60 $ schoolarship, and i might be one of the lucky ones, i hope that will help me get what i like but most likly i will give a lot of money to my parents to help them pay the house. But i am not able to work during summer in slovenia becouse i am not old enough, so here is my request: you can buy me any blue or topre tkl keyboard you like, i would appreciate anything you would gift me, i dont care about the price, all i want is a new mechanical keyboard, atm i am using razer arctosa i bought from money i got for my b-day 2 years ago, so pretty much any keyboard would do, and this year i saved all money i could to buy a new mice. I would appreciate if you could make my wish come true and i trust your judgment so any keyboard you choose will do :) I have to tell this too, it is kinda off-topic but oh well... I really want to thank this awesome community for everything they give to us, new members. This is one of the most helpfull and most organised forums i seen in my life. I am really glad i am here and i am thankfull to all of you guys. And you bunny are one of the most generous people i had a chance to meet in my life. You are always helping other members and you have this awesome giveaways for other members that may not have a chance to afford their keyboards but becouse of you their wishes came true. When i think about people like you that makes me feel happy and it gives me hope that there are still good and friendly people all around us. I am sorry for being so long but i really wanted to tell this. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 August 2013, 03:40:30 by lanlav123 »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 03:36:27 »
So here's a long story.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years now. I love her so much and I think shes the girl that I wanna marry someday.
I already caught his heart (obviously) though I would also like to have the hearts of all the people close to her. I gave her a quickfire rapid
for her graduation full with blings and nyans (she like cats). When I gave it to her she was with her cousin, and she was awed when she
touched the keyboard. Actually my girlfriend says that her cousin sometimes borrows it because she love the clickyness (MX Blue).

One day when we were strolling through the city, we picked up her cousin after class and she was wearing a PINK and LIGHT BLUE dress.
and she said it was her favorite dress. What I'm asking of you bunnylake, if I ever win this, is your MIAMI SET :) I would buy the keyboard for her, maybe like a quickfire too

I would really love to give her a keyboard too and her birthday would come this October. And thats one down of the people relatively close to my girlfriend.
Theres maybe 20 more of them. Hopefully not all will love such costly kerrberds :)

You called your girlfriend a dude... :3
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 04:02:58 »
So here's a long story.

You called your girlfriend a dude... :3

Oh. LOL! I didn't notice that.
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 05:29:19 »
The only thing I really want is a skidata set. It's the only cherry set that really floats my boat... But I've won enough giveaways so I would like to see someone else win this contest. Good luck everyone! Lets all give Bunny a hand too! Nice giveaway Bunny! As always.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 08:42:58 »
I want a salary job that I don't have to change cities for.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 14:24:42 »
There's a serious drought going on.  There's one cure for this drought, and it's near impossible to come by.  That's right, Raindrop is the one thing that can quench my thirst for tasty blue keycaps.  As luck would have it, someone is willing to give theirs up if I win this contest.

Now, many of you may know how tall I am.  I'm very tall, for those that did not.  I get asked the question alot, "How's the weather up there?"  Well, let me tell you - it is not raining up here!  Oh, how I wish it were raining on my keyboard.  I continually reach to the skies, keyboard in hand, hoping for a single drop to bless my board.

This has proven unfruitful.  I took another approach, thinking perhaps I intimidated the heavens with my height.  I got on one knee and again I reached upward in hopes of receiving that sweet, sweet, rain.

Finally!  My pleas have been answered and my board has been blessed with a single drop of rain.  It's not raining in full force quite yet, but it's a good start.  I'm just hoping that more will come.  Every ocean starts with one drop of water, right?

I would be so happy to flood my board with some Raindrop beauty.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 04:20:16 »
Bunny, you are awesome for doing this.  The one thing I would love to have would be either an 8u or a 10u space bar in the dark gray from the toxic set.  The best part is it wouldn't cost you anything.  All you have to do is convince danielucf to add either size to the group buy.  I would be willing to pay for one in each color.just to get the one.  But if I had to pick one it would be the dark gray in 10u size.

Melvang

PS this is for a completely alien layout that is of my design.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 06:58:59 »
thanks for all the kind words and great entries guys, i really appreciate it, and its my pleasure to do this, i figured it would be something a little fun and a bit different

when i had set out to do this i pictured there being just 1 winner, that being said, one entry already sparked my interest, so there is already one winner, i wont announce it till the end though, please do not let this discourage people from further entries, although i have picked 1 winner so far, that doesnt mean i wont pick anymore
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 07:31:32 »
so there is already one winner, i wont announce it till the end though, please do not let this discourage people from further entries, although i have picked 1 winner so far, that doesnt mean i wont pick anymore
This man speaketh the truth

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 09:02:25 »
Bunny, you are awesome for doing this.  The one thing I would love to have would be either an 8u or a 10u space bar in the dark gray from the toxic set.  The best part is it wouldn't cost you anything.  All you have to do is convince danielucf to add either size to the group buy.  I would be willing to pay for one in each color.just to get the one.  But if I had to pick one it would be the dark gray in 10u size.

Melvang

toxic spacebars are dcs profile gx color.
I can order the 7x and 10x ones for you with my dsa dolch groupbuy.
send me a pm if you really want them.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 09:28:57 »

Melvang

toxic spacebars are dcs profile gx color.
I can order the 7x and 10x ones for you with my dsa dolch groupbuy.
send me a pm if you really want them.

what a guy

Offline Icte

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 15:09:45 »
A competition for a free give-away of any item? Let's give it a try!

For the past few days I've been reading posts about people making their own keyboards (GH60, the Mini Guru and so on) which struck a question in my head - why hasn't anyone ever built a "DIY" Topre keyboard?

Further searching around on the Interwebz and even creating a post here on the forums to see if this was possible has given me lots of hope and courage to actually make one. Now I admit, I've never built nor owned a mechanical keyboard in my life but I do have the necessary knowledge to be able to build a fully programmable keyboard from scratch (will have a masters' degree in Electrical Engineering in 2 years) and I'm stubborn enough to make something happen if I really want it to!

Now here's the catch - I need stuff to make this happen, e.g. Topre switches, a capacitive PCB like the ones found in Topre keyboards, keycaps, casing etc. The idea is to build a 60% or a 65% keyboard with ISO layout. The capacitive PCB will be custom made at my school (which has the necessary instruments to make such PCBs), ordered from a company or built using the PCBs found in existing keyboards. Topre switches are very hard to acquire solely and will therefore be salvaged from an existing Topre keyboard and so will the key-caps be (until I find some others). The casing will be custom-built using laser-cut steel or any other metal in a similar way the guy who built the Mini Guru did.

Now for my request - I wish from the Santa bunny a Topre keyboard from which I can salvage the parts necessary, such as the HHKB Pro JP or any other that has an ISO layout (due to Topre key-caps (mainly the big ass Enter key) being hard to find and I specifically want to make an ISO layout).

As a last note, I know I can go for the HHKB Pro JP already since it is a 60% keyboard but unfortunately it doesn't have the layout I want/need. This project idea has grown enough on me to realize that I'll never want any other keyboard than this baby I'm about to build! 

Hope I've succeeded in melting your heart with compassion for my future-baby!  :thumb:

Offline dndlmx

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 05:41:39 »
Matching skull & blank key, for the ESC / FN on my HHKB. Especially MINT.

These are my "dream" keycaps, so to speak. The first and only I'll need. Fate has been cruel to me regarding these keycaps in general, LOL...

GOD BLESS.

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 11:30:10 »
so there is already one winner, i wont announce it till the end though, please do not let this discourage people from further entries, although i have picked 1 winner so far, that doesnt mean i wont pick anymore
This man speaketh the truth
Ofc, Bunny for global president of the Earth!
What the hell am I even doing

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 11:45:01 »
I'm pretty content with everything I've got now. Only things I've been looking for is a decently priced MX Mr. Friday or a Birthday Model M. Only attainable thing I could think of that I want is a Korean Custom, simply because I don't own any Alu boards and if it were korean that'd make it 5x better :)
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 12:20:22 »
I would love to get the originative orange on black skidata replica keyset.

It is the only thing remaining to order for my gh nostalgia themed gh60 project.
The only thing that has held me back so far has been the missing addon keys set that he has been promising for ages.
with the candy corn clacks I have made deals to get recently I won't need the addon set.

gh nostalgia themed gh60 project
project materials list:
black premium design 1 FMJ case. - ordered
Candy corn MX skull, wasd, arrows, blank esc for split backspace. need 1 more blank esc for split backspace. - waiting for tsangen to ship :(
clear switch covers for the orange stickers to be seen through. - ordered
orange led's. - received
orange switch stickers - ordered.
GH60 PCB + Plate - ordered :D
nubbinator orange paracord usb cable. - received
the rest of the keycaps will be originative orange on black skidata replica. - have yet to order.

btw I was doing orange and black before I joined GH.

NZXT Phantom case themed black and orange.
orange watercooling loops and leds in my pc case.
SS fnatic qck+ mousepad and fnatic mouse.

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 20:31:04 »
I've had my eye on the Grey Happy Hacking Professional 2 with blank caps since I've gotten into mechanical keyboards. It's just the most beautiful keyboard on the face of this earth- not even the prospect of a Filco Aluminum cases can tempt me away from one. :D

Thanks a ton Bunny, for doing this contest. It's an amazing show of generosity on your part
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 August 2013, 20:58:18 by uJalled »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 07:18:55 »
1 day to go

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 08:12:10 »
1 day to go
Can't wait to see the winner :)
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline pixel5

• pixel5
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 10:59:02 »
Everyone after me started writing novels and sob stories and i'm just like, 'man I wrote 2 sentences.'

:p
Poker II

Quickfire Rapid
BUY MY CRAP

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:36:49 »
It feels really weird to ask for private sponsorship, but how can one resist such a generous offer?!

So here we go:

I really want to improve my typing skills. Although I can type the alphas pretty much blindly I struggle with the number row and all the symbols. So I figured the only way to improve is to go full blank mode and just force myself not to look at my keyboard.

I found this nice offer for a white ISO set and a matching cable:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44747.0

(apparently he lowered the total cost to 32 GBP + shipping in the corresponding DT thread)

I think it would look awesome on my black Filco. Best thing is you’d help a fellow UK gentleman out and shipping to Germany wouldn't cost a fortune  :thumb:

Looking at the other posts though, I feel HoffmannMyster deserves to win - can't let a man die of thirst. I mean look at him: I can see the desperation in his eyes  ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:47:15 by LechnerDE »

Offline MTManiac

• can't is the cancer of happen
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:42:13 »
Everyone after me started writing novels and sob stories and i'm just like, 'man I wrote 2 sentences.'

:p

ditto

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 16:04:13 »
mine isn't a sob story but a detailed list of why I want a skidata set :D

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 16:10:34 »
Show Image

Great, now I need to add your pink keyboard to my sneaky-snatch list :D
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 16:13:34 »
Show Image

Great, now I need to add your pink keyboard to my sneaky-snatch list :D

It's the "red" LZ-GH, so more of a salmon color.  :P  The lighting in that picture really accentuates that pink-ish color too.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 16:45:37 »
well salmon is a shade of pink technically :D

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 08:17:06 »

Me, a lonely wyse guy about 30 years of age.
You, a young sexy moogle to complete my life.
Will provide room and board.

Looking forward to meeting you.

More

Offline taaater

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 09:38:30 »
A Vegas Dice Set from http://techkeys.us/collections/keys/products/vegas-dice-set would make my year. I don't make too much money with my ****ty job and all of my extra money is put into building a new computer. Thank you for holding this Bunny.
Potatoes gonna potate, so don't be hatin' on their potatin'.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 12:57:50 »
3 hours left guys

Offline Grimfire

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 13:27:17 »
After taking the time to look through the classifieds and really think about it I decided on the -WYSE Double Shot keycap set/Moogle Kit (#31) in the inlikeflynn's sale thread. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44362.0

It took me a while to post my choice on here because I don't really like asking people to get me things. >.<

But I had to pay for classes out of pocket.. So I can't afford to buy it for myself. This set, CCnG (or CCnB), and RainDrop are the sets I've wanted the most over the time I've started using mechanical keyboards. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 13:58:44 »
2 hours guys

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 15:03:06 »
hour to go guys and gals

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 15:05:28 »

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 15:05:53 »
Enter this awesome giveaway now or miss your chance forever! :D
What the hell am I even doing

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 16:00:08 »
There's a serious drought going on.  There's one cure for this drought, and it's near impossible to come by.  That's right, Raindrop is the one thing that can quench my thirst for tasty blue keycaps.  As luck would have it, someone is willing to give theirs up if I win this contest.

Now, many of you may know how tall I am.  I'm very tall, for those that did not.  I get asked the question alot, "How's the weather up there?"  Well, let me tell you - it is not raining up here!  Oh, how I wish it were raining on my keyboard.  I continually reach to the skies, keyboard in hand, hoping for a single drop to bless my board.
Show Image

This has proven unfruitful.  I took another approach, thinking perhaps I intimidated the heavens with my height.  I got on one knee and again I reached upward in hopes of receiving that sweet, sweet, rain.
Show Image

Finally!  My pleas have been answered and my board has been blessed with a single drop of rain.  It's not raining in full force quite yet, but it's a good start.  I'm just hoping that more will come.  Every ocean starts with one drop of water, right?
Show Image

I would be so happy to flood my board with some Raindrop beauty.

so this man wins a nice shiny new raindrop set, including, base, mods and tsangan, as well as shipping, all is paid for and it is all on its way to you sir, being sent and purchased from inlikeflynn

A Vegas Dice Set from http://techkeys.us/collections/keys/products/vegas-dice-set would make my year. I don't make too much money with my ****ty job and all of my extra money is put into building a new computer. Thank you for holding this Bunny.

welcome to geekhack sir, you win a 25 dollar voucher for techkeys, just pm me your address and what you would like to order and i will have it sent to you right away

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 16:03:26 »
Congrats to the winners, and good job at being awesome bunny. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 16:03:45 »
Congrats!

Thanks for doing this Bunny!

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder