Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

List of Admins and Moderators

<< < (3/14) > >>

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:22 ---What happened to the bards?

--- End quote ---

Nixed.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:36:55 ---CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.

--- End quote ---

That could be put in the OP post too, seeing as how it is an official title.

Maybe a list of makers and vendors also could be helpful to someone?

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:54 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:38:22 ---What happened to the bards?

--- End quote ---

Nixed.

--- End quote ---

if anyone wants a more detailed version PM me, but i think jd is trying to keep it on the DL

there's not much of a good story though, we're all still friendly

ideus:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:40:05 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:36:55 ---CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The curator belongs in this list, but the vendors may belong in a different one, that is by nature commercial.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:40:05 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Every Vendor has a Vendor Subforum, so that group is easy enough to discern.  Do you want a list of Makers or Artisans?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version