Author Topic: [WTTF/WTB] Purple F+J or Gamer set, random trade offers [H] Bros, Clack  (Read 47200 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Seeing so many people ready to help Nubbs get this cap made me think... I'm ready to give my Bloodshot BS BBv2 for this to happen. It has a small deffect I will take a photo tonight and if that is not an issue it's a deal, I don't want anything in exchange. Just wish me luck I will need a lot soon.
Tonight I will take the photos when I get home. I will miss it for sure :) but if it brings happiness to someone else it's worth it :)

Wow, are you sure man?  That's incredibly generous of you.  I'm really blown away by everyone in this thread.

Also:

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Yeah man I'm sure :)
This is my BBv2 , I took photos also withe what I call the defect.
http://imgur.com/oiOZ46f.jpg
http://imgur.com/S2X0hj2.jpg
http://imgur.com/BkzGec0.jpg
http://imgur.com/FotaaFn.jpg
http://imgur.com/f94qmfR.jpg

If Glissant is OK with this he can PM me his address :)
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

it doesn't look like a defect more like he used a different profile BS cap as a base! I love that cap its pretty sexy!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Glissant

The other bs brocaps I've seen don't sit like that. The insert sits more or less flush with the bottom of the cap, but I'm sure we can work something out.
Let me have a chat with nubbinator, and I'll get back to you, DanielT.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

so you are aware, its not really a defect per say, thats when one of the little clips attaching it to the bs cap comes off, they are tiny, the best fix is simply to glue it in to the cap, then itll sit flush
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Hope this works out for you Nubbs!

Offline Belfong

The other bs brocaps I've seen don't sit like that. The insert sits more or less flush with the bottom of the cap, but I'm sure we can work something out.
Let me have a chat with nubbinator, and I'll get back to you, DanielT.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Yep, the cap is shorter on one side, I know this, it's not that is not sitting right. On all the other BS BBv2 I have seen the cap was flush. But I still love it and I hope Glissant will too ;) and nubbs gets the cap of his dreams ;)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Was that your only Bs artisans daniel?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Was that your only Bs artisans daniel?
the guys a saint and turned down my offer for the check key but I'm going to figure his address and send it wehter he likes it or not  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Nubbs has done so many nice things for others, he deserves getting some love back :)
I don't have much to offer but I have this one it sits on the SSK that I use only from time to time but Nubbs will use the cap on his daily driver so ... :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Nubbs has done so many nice things for others, he deserves getting some love back :)
I don't have much to offer but I have this one it sits on the SSK that I use only from time to time but Nubbs will use the cap on his daily driver so ... :)
if I remember correctly you also Recently gave away one of your scarface caps. I'll pm you later tonight and thanks again  :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
I'm trying to see if I can get a different BS Blood Pact DanielT since I know how much that cap means to you. 

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
It's really no problem :) People mean more :)

Offline Belfong

Did this happen?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Did this happen?
I'm wondering about the conclusion also.... What I heard(on the GH grapevine  :p )was that nubz found someone who had one (not daniel) and that's it i haven't heard anything else. I am really excited though as I have the feeling its going down 8)
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 June 2015, 06:17:55 by Sed8op8 »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
I'm curios too about the outcome :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Did this happen?

Not yet.  I'm waiting on the trades for the trade to arrive, then I'll go from there.  It should be going forward Wednesday or Thursday.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Did this happen?

Not yet.  I'm waiting on the trades for the trade to arrive, then I'll go from there.  It should be going forward Wednesday or Thursday.
thats so awesome nubs let us know 8)

Offline Belfong

Did this happen?

:thumb:
Do let me know if I need to send my Stump that way :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Almost There!

How I'm feeling right now:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Almost There!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How I'm feeling right now:

Show Image

congrats nubs !!! Also that's the coolest BS artisan I have ever seen (the kush)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Belfong

whoa.. one piece Nuclear Kush. Glissant, that is dope man! Take it up man!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Really nice :d

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
...SOON...

Once this is finalized, I'll be doing something as a thanks for everyone who offered to help out.  You all blew me away with your generosity.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
...SOON...

Show Image

Once this is finalized, I'll be doing something as a thanks for everyone who offered to help out.  You all blew me away with your generosity.

Great photo man!  :thumb:

Congrats on the endgame!

Offline Belfong

...SOON...

Show Image

I'm so excited seeing this! I mean, actually witnessing how one can get to end game key. Mind blown!!

Offline Glissant

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Any updates?

Offline Glissant

We have exchanged addresses, and I'm shipping his end-game cap today (Saturday).
It's being shipped from Norway, so it might take a week or so to show up. I'm shipping it priority, so it'll be safe and fast.
I'd like to thank everyone that helped nubbinator out. I'm going to miss the cap, but I'm out of the topre game, so it's only fair that a topre user enjoy the cap. I'm not one for hoarding anyway.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
We have exchanged addresses, and I'm shipping his end-game cap today (Saturday).
It's being shipped from Norway, so it might take a week or so to show up. I'm shipping it priority, so it'll be safe and fast.
I'd like to thank everyone that helped nubbinator out. I'm going to miss the cap, but I'm out of the topre game, so it's only fair that a topre user enjoy the cap. I'm not one for hoarding anyway.

True Bro move!  :thumb:

Ecstatic to see it all worked out! Hope you enjoy the caps you're receiving and I look forward to the pictures Nubbs!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

Offline Belfong

such happy endings! Your main is a SSK, Glissant?

Offline Glissant

My main is a mx mini with 67g black switches. The SSK is my "I need a change"-keyboard. I think use the SSK about three out of seven days of the week.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator

Damn, I would have offered to help but assumed these would be owned by Topre users and I have no Topre caps so didn't!  You're a good man Glissant, it deserves to be on a board where it can be appreciated daily and now it will be.

Congrats Nubbs, it's going to be a long week or so of mailbox checking :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Glissant

Thanks for the kind words, but I got a very good trade here, so it wasn't selfless like that :) Just wanted to make that clear. Nubbs deserves a cap that makes him happy, and I got a good trade so that's the good part.

Edit: just posted the package for nubbs. He should have it by the end of the coming week.

Guess I have to change my avatar soon? :O
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 June 2015, 04:59:37 by Glissant »

Offline Pemdas

• Trade Count: (1)
  • (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ

Whooo! Congrats Nubs  :p Awesome witnessing someone obtain they're end game cap  :thumb:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: [WTTF/WTB] Purple F+J or Gamer set, random trade offers [H] Bros, Clack
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 19:41:19 »
Dream came true, so now it's just random trades to see if there's anything I'd like and could use, especially for my work keyboard.