Author Topic: Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4 info  (Read 71551 times)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4 info
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 26 December 2018, 13:34:04 »
Mine haven't even shipped -_- it seems to be taking so long for those who got child kits (like the Icon Mods or the RGB kit)

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 14:29:48 »
Mine haven't even shipped -_- it seems to be taking so long for those who got child kits (like the Icon Mods or the RGB kit)

Hopefully you do soon! I'm dying to see more of how they came out..

Offline widdlekitty

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 15:13:28 »
I am also waiting for shipping. I also ordered child kits.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 00:14:19 »
I'm here if anyone has buyer's remorse  :))

Offline Hammer

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 21:22:54 »
I'm watching an unboxing of 6/8 of these at work

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/353408735
Yeah sorry to Anthony about the crooked stems and double P, PM me if you guys suffered these issues and I will send you the replacement, as for the price, Chinese Taobao/GM gbs is 133 keys but for MD gb is 145 keys, that makes the price different.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 21:41:50 »
Yeah sorry to Anthony about the crooked stems and double P, PM me if you guys suffered these issues and I will send you the replacement, as for the price, Chinese Taobao/GM gbs is 133 keys but for MD gb is 145 keys, that makes the price different.

Thanks for the clarification, Hammer.

I have a question -- will there be any extras sold in any platform? I am looking for an OG Tulip set or a Hebrew Green set.

Many of us are still waiting to receive our orders from Massdrop -- where should we report if we find any crooked stems or double/missing keys (or any other issues)? To Massdrop or to you directly?

Offline Hammer

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 22:15:28 »

I have a question -- will there be any extras sold in any platform? I am looking for an OG Tulip set or a Hebrew Green set.

Many of us are still waiting to receive our orders from Massdrop -- where should we report if we find any crooked stems or double/missing keys (or any other issues)? To Massdrop or to you directly?
To me directly, and sorry I have nothing to sell now.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 22:18:39 »

I should have joined that GB...
do you plan on selling anything soon?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 22:24:51 »

Thanks. I will report back once I get my order from MD. Look forward to them!

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 16:09:28 »
Thank you for the update, Hammer.

Mr. HorrorWriter posted a few photos of the Hebrew and Tulip set in the discussion thread and I think they look really good! https://imgur.com/a/6GAZxIA

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 01:39:39 »
just got mine today. Ill check later after i get home if there is any crooked stems.

Initial comparison with BSP Cyrillic (left) and it looks like the BSP has sharper lines/edges compared to this set.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Eastji

• draw 2 cards
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 03:54:35 »
I spent a lot of time going through my keys and have sent a message regarding replacements. Thank you!

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 14:45:11 »
I've sent a message or two regarding replacements. Thanks

edit: Has anyone been able to get a reply regarding replacements? Maybe CNY is delaying stuff?
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2019, 19:20:49 by Etherealsound »

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 01:39:19 »
It's been another 9 days....still no response. Has anyone gotten any response or any replacements? Kind of getting annoyed with this lack of response.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 01:54:08 »
It's been another 9 days....still no response. Has anyone gotten any response or any replacements? Kind of getting annoyed with this lack of response.

been talking to them about something else and basically all i've gotten is "keep waiting"
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 06:51:34 »
Just got my HSP sets (Greek Tulip and Hebrew) during this week. And i got some time to test the Greek Tulip.
GK Tulip by T0mb3ry, auf Flickr

The surface is very textured, so that is a valuable info for those who are interested in getting those in the future.

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 14:56:18 »
Just got my HSP sets

Did you get any crooked caps? Have you noticed any issues with the legends?
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 14:58:30 »
Just got my HSP sets

Did you get any crooked caps? Have you noticed any issues with the legends?

Not what i know of. I just covered a canoe with the keys and i didn't find any issues so far.

Offline yap68

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 07:28:08 »
Mine has minor crooked caps issue. What I am more concerned is the inconsistency of the legends' thickness, for example A is way thinner than M.

Offline Gamecat

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 13:55:42 »
Received my sets and they are overall awesome! 
I do have a few caps in each set (APL/Sakura) that are crooked and while APL "A" key legend looks correct the Sakura "A" does look thin compared with other legends as mentioned.  I also noticed that in APL set I received PrSc/Pause with the German front legend instead of SysRq/Break.
Hammer, will send you PM soon with overall issues once I can get all the keys mounted, thanks for taking care of the issues! :)

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 15:33:04 »
There are rumors of a future CRP dye sub run. Is there any truth in that?
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 15:35:05 »
There are rumors of a future CRP dye sub run. Is there any truth in that?

Apparently so.

However, I also have not received a response regarding replacement keys for this group-buy's sets.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 19:32:12 »
Does anyone know if we can now get some replacement for crooked/misaligned caps? It's getting kind of frustrating to get 0 contact.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 19:39:34 »
Does anyone know if we can now get some replacement for crooked/misaligned caps? It's getting kind of frustrating to get 0 contact.

Radio silent here.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 19:46:34 »
also did get some crooked caps and inconsistencies on the legends. Also being it too textured, the caps would just attract dirt when i put them in my cloth bag. Seems that dirt can only be removed by hard brushing it with soap and water, not really sure about this but it cant be removed by rubbing it alone.

Another thing is that led shine thru them which is weird for me compared to all the pbt caps i own.

TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 23:25:23 »
Can we please get an update on getting crooked and misaligned caps replaced?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 23:30:40 »
Would appreciate an update on that as well as whether R2 will be happening in an international group-buy as well. The silence is deafening.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 23:51:42 »
Would appreciate an update on that as well as whether R2 will be happening in an international group-buy as well. The silence is deafening.

I second this. So we can at least decide if we hop on the taobao groupbuy haha
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline gabbbe

« Reply #78 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 17:35:16 »

Is there a taobao GB of this keyset going on????

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:50:44 »

There's something on massdrop right now, but the information is spotty and half recycled from the previous BSP drop. The Taobao groupbuy probably had more up to date info if anyone can find it

Offline gabbbe

« Reply #80 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:52:15 »

There's something on massdrop right now, but the information is spotty and half recycled from the previous BSP drop. The Taobao groupbuy probably had more up to date info of anyone can find it

I saw it on Massdrop, I might get it from there. Do you have the link of the taobao one? I tried to find without success...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:53:23 »
The Geekmaker/Taobao group-buy is now closed. If you want in on the R2 kits, you have to enter via Massdrop, which is now open here.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/hammerworks-crp-pbt-dye-subbed-keycap-set

I made also a comment about Massdrop imposing some sort of "5 kit restriction" on orders. I have PM'd Hammer about this, and contacted Massdrop staff as well.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/hammerworks-crp-pbt-dye-subbed-keycap-set/talk/2369379

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 12:02:20 »
Nice.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 12:12:44 »
HHKB delete is a modifier not an alpha, please consider changing the color accordingly.
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline gabbbe

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 14:21:41 »
I bought some. Wish it had black win key though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 02:08:53 »
HHKB delete is a modifier not an alpha, please consider changing the color accordingly.

This
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline t8c

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 06:00:09 »
Desko and Peacock finally back!

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 20:32:59 »
Has anyone gotten their replacement caps for the defective ones they received from R1? I'm still waiting on mine...

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 20:38:21 »
Has anyone gotten their replacement caps for the defective ones they received from R1? I'm still waiting on mine...

Nope.

Offline nickaster1

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 21 April 2019, 01:32:53 »
Hey can someone remind me the ETD for the GB on geekmaker/taobao? Can’t find the link anywhere

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 07 May 2019, 13:39:40 »
Does anyone here know of a way to contact hammer directly? The amount of time I've been waiting for a response or replacement caps for my defective ones is ridiculous considering he is the one who wrote that all we would have to do is send him a message of which ones are defective and that he would send new ones.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 13:53:07 »
Well, some more solid information from the latest update from the drop team.

Since it seems noone has received their replacements from CRP R1 yet, perhaps the replacements are being produced within this run.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 14:26:10 »

Show Image

Since it seems noone has received their replacements from CRP R1 yet, perhaps the replacements are being produced within this run.

I hope this is the case, but Hammer never provided any further details regarding replacements.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 14:48:16 »
Still waiting for round 2.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 15:03:31 »

Show Image

I hope this is the case, but Hammer never provided any further details regarding replacements.

This was the last I heard, in March.

"we can give you a replacement for the crooked stems! You know the old CRP have this issues so we make a new mould, we are testing the new mould these day and I do think we can solve this question."

I didn't really think about it at the time but I've heard making and testing moulds can be a pretty time consuming process. I'm hopeful this means no corrections will be needed from this round. Perhaps just a month past the projected ship date is not so bad considering..

That was BSP though and shipping handled through Imsto.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 15:16:34 »

Show Image

"we can give you a replacement for the crooked stems! You know the old CRP have this issues so we make a new mould, we are testing the new mould these day and I do think we can solve this question."

I didn't really think about it at the time but I've heard making and testing moulds can be a pretty time consuming process. I'm hopeful this means no corrections will be needed from this round. Perhaps just a month past the projected ship date is not so bad considering..

Oh, I see.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 15:18:49 »

Show Image

Oh, I see.

That was less for you and more for anyone who would be confused as to what your statement had to do with this thread. You're welcome though, if that cleared anything up for you

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 09:30:53 »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 10:19:36 »

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 14:06:01 »
Show Image

Same here!! Hurray!

Yes, it was a very nice surprise this morning! I'm interested to see how this new round came out. Like others, I'm still disappointed in the lack of presence team hammer has had the past few months. It would be really nice to know if these shipments may contain corrected keys from the first run.