Author Topic: [GB] Fox Lab - Time 80 Reforged  (Read 271713 times)

Offline xrodes212x

I don't believe this one was from the China GB but I could be mistaken. Still none the less they are hitting the aftermarket immediately it seems.

Offline DukeEsquire

Honestly surprised it went for so little.

Offline grimis

I don't believe this one was from the China GB but I could be mistaken. Still none the less they are hitting the aftermarket immediately it seems.

How could it not be from the China GB when Fox Lab said they haven't even shipped the first batch yet?

Offline Minam

does hotswap pcb support stepped caps lock?

The screenshot you posted on the previous page has CN (China) as the location

Offline Olaugh

Will there be extras for PCBs and Plates? Really regret not getting a solderable PCB.

Offline grew_in_CO

does hotswap pcb support stepped caps lock?

Based on the image from the post on page 1 of this thread, I don't think the hotswap supports stepped caps.

Offline xrodes212x

Has anyone recieved tracking after that instagram post? Or am I the only one of few who haven't? Confused to the max.

Offline DukeEsquire

Has anyone recieved tracking after that instagram post? Or am I the only one of few who haven't? Confused to the max.

I have not received tracking.

They said that "First batch" was going out so not getting a tracking yet shouldn't be a point of concern.

Offline grimis

They said that "First batch" was going out so not getting a tracking yet shouldn't be a point of concern.

I don't know how many boards they sold in GB but there was a cap of 500 I believe and the batch in that picture doesn't look to be more than 50 boards so there is still a while to go I would guess.

Offline DukeEsquire

I don't know how many boards they sold in GB but there was a cap of 500 I believe and the batch in that picture doesn't look to be more than 50 boards so there is still a while to go I would guess.

I think the cap was also a soft cap. Probably way more than 500 were sold.

Offline HoodrowThrillson

just wait

it'll come when it comes
[Mostly] Retired from Keyboards
Typing on: TKL One - Zealios v1 - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - Xiami Beige Cadet + RGB
Collection: IDB60 (gone), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og (gone), Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL Proto (destroyed), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night (gone), RS60 (traded), MC65 (traded), Jane v1 CE (gone), GSKT-00 (gone), TKL One Poly (returned), TKL One, RS60, Serenity Proto, Boulevard Proto

Offline foundpeasantry

I think the cap was also a soft cap. Probably way more than 500 were sold.

About 700 on GH and 700 on Taobao according to foxlabs github page https://fox-lab.github.io/gbs/Time80RE.html

Offline xrodes212x

I'm order #1xxx and they said this to me in a email like a week and a half ago. I know they made more than what they said. So it's a very curious number as too how many were sold.  They have confirmed my shipping address 2 emails back. So I know I will get one. Just when is the ultimate question.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 April 2021, 23:54:35 by xrodes212x »

Offline creamcake

Anyone got tracking number yet?

Offline noideawhatsgoing

Prior Fox Lab GBs got a separate invoice for shipping. I can't remember, did we pay for shipping at checkout this time?

Offline xrodes212x

I paid for shipping so I'm assuming that everyone else did at checkout. I'm hoping that we get a shipping update by the end of the week. I'm anxious seeing how many have no recieved an update.

Offline DetectiveNio

Just got my DHL shipping. Us-CA

Sent from my LM-F100 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 March 2021, 15:36:08 by DetectiveNio »

Offline lnguyen_

Damn, I'm order 10**. cant wait!

Offline xrodes212x

Just got my DHL shipping. Us-CA

Sent from my LM-F100 using Tapatalk

Damn bruh, you got yours?

Offline NorbertNordkorea

I just got mine. Anyone knows if there are qmk or via files?

Offline grimis

https://fox-lab.github.io/gbs/Time80RE.html

There is a link on that page.

Offline xrodes212x

You located in Conus?

Offline 24kpurehandsome

Still waiting... where is some love to NY?

Offline xrodes212x

The waiting has turned into hair pulling.

Offline The Equals D

Y'all really don't gotta keep posting about how you are waiting

Offline NorbertNordkorea

You located in Conus?
[/quote]

No, I am in Germany

Offline dudewth

nice - good timing on this one

Offline DetectiveNio

Beautiful packaging. Flawless PC and gold ano. Kinda regret cheaping out on aluminum weights and plate cuz now the board is really light :P

Offline Boy_314

Beautiful packaging. Flawless PC and gold ano. Kinda regret cheaping out on aluminum weights and plate cuz now the board is really light :P
Show Image

lookin good

Offline xrodes212x

Show Image

Looks beautiful! How long did it take to arrive?

Offline Auracity

Probably shipping by colour/options sadge. Was the 30th order in international and no tracking yet.

Offline xrodes212x

Anyone able to reach FoxLabs? I've emailed a couple times for ETA's and no response back. This is between a 3 week span of emails.

Offline outerspace

Anyone able to reach FoxLabs? I've emailed a couple times for ETA's and no response back. This is between a 3 week span of emails.
According to their Instagram, the second batch (much bigger) is shipping this week. Fingers crossed that mine is part of this batch.

Offline xrodes212x

Do you know when they posted that? No where is showing secone batch going out

Offline Clyde1

Do you know when they posted that? No where is showing secone batch going out

Third post and just scroll down

Offline Auracity

Chill bro. It's coming very soon. Time spent answering your emails is time spent not doing other stuff.

Offline Clyde1

Chill bro. It's coming very soon. Time spent answering your emails is time spent not doing other stuff.

bacth 2 this week. Power coating will probably ship last. My friend joined the CN gb and still waiting for his power coating blue

Offline 24kpurehandsome

How do you guys know if your keyboard is being shipped? I just checked my order# and I do not see any tracking information.

Offline Mish

Can we get an update here on numbers going out and an estimation on how long it'll take to finish shipping? There hasn't been an official update post since the "Last week for changing the shipping address" one even though there is some information being posted on social media.

Offline xrodes212x

Can we get an update here on numbers going out and an estimation on how long it'll take to finish shipping? There hasn't been an official update post since the "Last week for changing the shipping address" one even though there is some information being posted on social media.

I would love an update of some sort. It would tremendously seeing as I have bad anxiety and waiting causes me to panic.

Offline grimis

I would love an update of some sort. It would tremendously seeing as I have bad anxiety and waiting causes me to panic.

Damn bro, you entered the wrong hobby.

Offline Vigrith

Oh no

Offline xrodes212x

Been in this hobby since 2015. I deffinately didn't join the wrong hobby. Just recently got panic attacks due to personal issues. I think you assumed wrong bud.

Offline grimis

Been in this hobby since 2015. I deffinately didn't join the wrong hobby. Just recently got panic attacks due to personal issues. I think you assumed wrong bud.

I mean, whether you joined the hobby 7 years ago or 2 days ago, having panic attacks as a result of having to wait for things is bad for obvious reasons in this hobby.

Offline Minam

batch 2 updates?

Offline HoodrowThrillson

it'll come when it comes, just chill out lmao
Typing on: TKL One - Zealios v1 - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - Xiami Beige Cadet + RGB
Collection: IDB60 (gone), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og (gone), Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL Proto (destroyed), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night (gone), RS60 (traded), MC65 (traded), Jane v1 CE (gone), GSKT-00 (gone), TKL One Poly (returned), TKL One, RS60, Serenity Proto, Boulevard Proto

Offline xrodes212x

That might be true but an update or two would be nice since I am paying for this.

Offline HoodrowThrillson

That might be true but an update or two would be nice since I am paying for this.
I mean, I paid for it too but I know that it'll get to me when it's my time.

Offline itwasyohan

I mean, I paid for it too but I know that it'll get to me when it's my time.
But also as a buyer, they have a right to wonder where there package is and request some sort of update. Not saying they deserve a response, but they can ask/complain or whatever all they want.