Author Topic: Need Help With Choosing Parts for my Custom 60 Percent Build  (Read 868 times)

Offline mithian

Need Help With Choosing Parts for my Custom 60 Percent Build
« on: Mon, 02 March 2020, 08:38:37 »
Hello,

I am looking to build a custom keyboard for myself with a budget for around 200 dollars. This can go up but I would like to stay in the general range of this price point. I need help with choosing some parts for it because I am kinda new to all this stuff. Some things that I already know that I want is that I know I want Gateron Ink Yellow switches, I want it to be a 60 percent keyboard, and I want it to be a hot swap board. If someone can create a build for me with the things that I need and the budget that I have that would be very helpful.

Thanks

Edit: This price includes keycaps but if the keycaps make the build significantly worse because of the price of them then I wouldn't include them in the build. I would buy them a couple weeks after I build the board because I already have some spare keycaps. The keycaps that I am interested in buying are these : https://kbdfans.com/collections/keycaps/products/pbt-xda-pbt-keycaps-1/. They are only $50 and I kinda want to stick with that vibe for the build.