Author Topic: change email of my account (forgot pass)  (Read 2412 times)

Offline rjohn

change email of my account (forgot pass)
« on: Sun, 23 April 2023, 02:28:38 »
Hello

i have created my account with an email that no longer have access to it and i have forgot my password.
so far i have no problem use the forum,but i am going to use new pc and will no longer be able to login .

is a way to change the email?

Offline rjohn

Re: change email of my account (forgot pass)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 07 May 2023, 07:53:10 »
bump

Offline emmafrost1

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 15 May 2023, 06:14:09 »
Hello

i have created my account with an email that no longer have access to it and i have forgot my password.
so far i have no problem use the forum,but i am going to use new pc and will no longer be able to login .

is a way to change the email? Tutuapp Vidmate

If you no longer have access to the email associated with your Geekhack account and need to change it, the best course of action is to reach out to the forum administrators or support team directly. They will be able to assist you in updating your account information, including changing your email address.

Visit the Geekhack website and look for any contact information, such as a support email or a contact form. Send them a polite and detailed message explaining your situation and request to change the email associated with your account. Be sure to provide any relevant account details or verification information they may require to confirm your identity.

The forum administrators should be able to guide you through the process of updating your email address or provide further instructions on how to regain access to your account.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 May 2023, 07:49:09 by emmafrost1 »
QWERTY or bust!

Offline rjohn

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 May 2023, 07:06:28 »
thanks for the info.
*edit*
a mod contacted me and the problem solved.you can lock,Thanks!
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 May 2023, 01:09:47 by rjohn »