Author Topic: Booper Makes Keycaps! - HACK'D BOOPS!  (Read 4144854 times)

Offline nya

Re: 420 (WEEKEND) GIVEAWAY!
« Reply #5450 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:10:22 »
Worked a 14 hour day & then ptfod. Adulting sucks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
« Reply #5451 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:23:18 »
Thanks for this Booper! :cool: I live in Holland; so we can do 420 24-7-52 here  ;D... I joined most raffles, won a few cool caps while the Dutch weather was nice, with cold drinks and hot food! :) Groetjes!
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline gunchi

« Reply #5452 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:30:36 »
Drugs are illegal in my country, so I pretty much spent 4/20 and 4/21 entering into raffles. Although luck wasn't on my side I still had a great time. Thanks for the giveaway!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #5453 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:33:37 »
Illegal in my state and I am literally too lazy to deal with buying if I can't just go to a store nearby, so I did not partake.

However, back when I did, it was my first time, and my friend's like 5th or 6th. I'm a big sedentary guy, not much gets under my skin, my friends know me as very easy to get along with.

We're feeling very good, eatin' some snacks and drinkin' some juice, when my friend goes, "I'm hungry, and I don't care about anything! Oh my god! This is what (Baron) feels like all the time!"

So yeah...one of the reasons I don't bother is apparently I live my life in a state my friend needs to take drugs to reach, so I'm pretty okay.

Offline pace8500

« Reply #5454 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:41:06 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 September 2023, 06:19:31 by pace8500 »

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #5455 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:42:12 »
Thanks for the giveaway!

« Last Edit: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:36:25 by TheIronCore »
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline ppg77889

« Reply #5456 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:42:20 »
I met my friend on 420 and we ate the lunch together. It has been a long time since I saw her on her wedding last time. We got together and celebrated on 420 because 420 is also her son's birthday. We chated  all the afternoon and memoried our college life. She also shared her experience about becoming a mother from a maiden. I can't believe my classmate is a mother now. I'm still a damn single and spend all the money to buy artisans. So I have to grasp any giveaway chance. Finally, I appreciate the time you hold the giveaway, thank you so much.

Offline feedbaack

« Reply #5457 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:44:01 »
I woke up early and decided to smoke as much as possible while entering some raffles, watching twin peaks and playing some games .... I know some will say dat sounds like a typical day in my life but I DONT CARE !

And tbh dat was a great day, I didn't won anything but it was fun af ! Things got worse when I accepted to play soccer with friends (I was over confident despite the fact I didn't do that for a long time.... guess why !) and I ended up with an almost broken elbow .... I type with only one hand since then ..... no need to say that I lost the fcfs clack raffle too .....

thanks boop and GL FOLKS ! 
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:58:40 by feedbaack »

Offline Chimera

« Reply #5458 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:47:13 »
I didn't partake unfortunately because I had work and other events... there's always next weekend.

I do get nostalgic for college around this time.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

Offline ayumi971235111

« Reply #5459 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:16:13 »
I had a hotpot party with friends that day. We watched the movie first: "Insidious: Chapter 3"

, and then enjoyed the hotpot within huge shrimp, yummy beef etc …  It’s more delicious than other hotpot with our friendship.

After dinner we played Nintendo switch together, beated the game "Nine Parchments" all night.

I don’t want to sleep at all. Because today is 420, there will be many sales today.

Finally, Thanks booper for the giveaway.

« Last Edit: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:30:44 by ayumi971235111 »

Offline Prebeta

« Reply #5460 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:18:36 »
Ah, I no longer celebrate 4/20 in the traditional sense anymore, but I did get to play a bunch of Fortnite. However, I will talk about my first time celebrating 4/20 back in uni.

One of my friends was able to obtain a few gummy edibles for 4/20 in our first year at uni. We were just a couple of boys and we really didn't know what to expect.
We each decided to experiment by splitting one from the safety of my dorm room after dinner. We cut the gummy and played a couple games of LoL. After the second game (1.5 hrs after taking the gummy), we thought we didn't feel anything so we decided to split another gummy in case the first was a dud. Big mistake, we really should have stuck to half a gummy each but we got impatient and ended up taking a little too much for a first time test trial.

Shortly afterwards, I started to feel a bit tingly. My friend and I sat in my dorm room for what felt like an hour asking each other if we felt anything and describing whatever sensations we felt (still not sure if any of it was even from the edibles). Then, we started to get hungry. One of the biggest mistakes we made that night was not preparing enough snacks. We burnt through the single pack of sour patch kids and two bags of doritoes, but we still felt super hungry. At this point it was 2AM and most places that delivered were closed, but we were super paranoid of leaving the dorm room that we couldn't even go to Mcdonalds for some Mcnuggets.

In the end, we curled up in the same bed and passed out. The next morning, my roommate walked in while we were still cuddled in bed and I had to spend a week explaining that to him. All in all, it was not a very pleasant experience, but we learned a couple important things that night:
1. Plan out the amount you're taking before you start so you don't take too much and have a bad reaction.
2. Grab a lot more snacks and water than you'd think you need, or grow a pair and go to Mcdonalds. Munchies can hit pretty hard.

TLDR: Took one gummy for my first 420 and ended up cuddling with a guy for the entire night.

Thanks for doing the giveaway though! Love the caps :)

Offline m1raz

« Reply #5461 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:25:45 »
For me, nothing particular things happened on 4/20

Just like most of us here, sat in front of computer excited to join raffles.

Due to time difference, I had to wake earlier not to miss.

With the tensions and whole day watching monitor, felt quit exhausted.

So it lead me to the bed and I was gone in a second.

I fell into a deep dream, in there I spend most of my savings and money for life supplies and attending classes.

My wallet is short like I couldn't stay in this hobby anymore, all of a sudden I woke and realised it's not real.

After that I played a game and tried to let the feeling flowed away.

That's all I remembered, raffles and a little creepy dream.

Still 420 is a day of joy and fun.

Thanks for the giveaway and happy 420.  :)

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5462 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:31:20 »
Oh, this 420 was relaxing and great.

All started in the 4/19 when I had to get stuff from a friend but he didn't show up or answer the phone for like 3 hours. So I got a bit paranoid just standing on the street high...

Next morning he calls and explains. OK, we meet up in the afternoon and celebrate with a nice big doink. Got some nice "Orange Kush" strain that'll be great for smoking and be partly productive.

After the meet I needed to be at my Uni hackerspace to intern so I got there and to my surprise no one was celebrating. So a bit before the time hit 420 I rolled a small doooby and went out to relax. And again - there's not a single person on the campus that's celebrating. Like, what the hell right? Student campus that's not celebrating a 420?!

After smoking I resumed to work and enjoyed some great tunes and did a bit of CAD work on my keyboard project.

Met up with a bunch of close friends and went for a midnight walk around the neighborhood. We got paranoid a few times as there were people walking there dogs with bright flashlights and going routes where there is none. Very weird.

All together a super nice day but I would've liked to meet more people celebrating. I know there was people smoking but hell - a whole campus thats not?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #5463 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:38:55 »
I had an awesome 420!

I got high after work and went and did a balanced based workout practicing my hand stands. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhzqo9JjC1q/

I feel that my balance increases a lot if I toke a little before I practice.

After that I went home and got ready to go to my yoga academy. When I got there me and my
fellow students did 2 hours of meditation and yoga together.
Got home late in the evening and spent the night hunting for 420 artisan sales :)

Happy 420!
(and 421 to SneakyPotato who passed out and had a 421 sale instead, that was just perfect )
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #5464 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 00:57:15 »
Hopefully this isn't too late, but I spent the day with my lady enjoying each other's company.

And I WON A FEW DANK RAFFLES AWWWWWW YEEEEAAAHHH

Offline Eggplant

« Reply #5465 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:07:05 »
I woke up, went to work, sent out some resumes, and did some shipping.

All boring uneventful adult activities. :(

I haven't celebrated 4/20 since my college days. All my memories are quite fond however, I most enjoyed trekking around campus with my roommates in search for food, in order to quell the munchies, and then ultimately feasting!

Those were the days.  :)

Offline mythik

« Reply #5466 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:13:07 »
I spent my 420 chilling in my dorm listening to some good music and watching basketball was a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PQStarLord

« Reply #5467 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:21:11 »
I had a day full of smoke, beer and BBQs as we had our annual day of summer in England on 4/20!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline keykaboo

« Reply #5468 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:31:10 »
Thanks for doing a giveaway!

I live in singapore, so enjoying 420 out of the equation.

I practically spent my weekend waiting on discord and refreshing the forums for artisan sales. Unfortunately I did not win anything.

In between this waiting, I did the most “green” thing I thought of. Binge watch Green Arrow season 4. It is called arrow now but he wears green haha.

Although my eyes turn red from the lack of sleep, it was still a fun weekend chilling on discord!

If I ever move to the States, I will definitely give the real 420 a try!

Offline SupraRZ95

« Reply #5469 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:35:34 »
Chilled and dabbed. Normal day fo me. Those keys r fire. Possibly smokeable?  :-X Thank you for the chance at the dankness!

Offline diiiP

« Reply #5470 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:37:35 »
Here in Germany we had some amazing weather (since a long time) so I grabbed my best friends, went to the next bathing lake, and had a "good time" :)
And got me myself a nice sunburn  :))

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #5471 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:50:16 »
Spent most of the day running errands and hanging out with my kids. . Pot is legal where I live but I don’t partake anymore.

But there was a time way back when I was doing an internship at a golf club. The club had the ocean 5 minutes from where I was staying with 3 buddies. On a crisp night we went down to the beach when no one was around and snagged some beach chairs. Each of us brought our own smoking vessels; two of us had bowls, one had a bubbler and someone rolled a joint.

The sky was cloudy and we only had one flashlight. I had gotten an idea in my head to dig a small hole in the beach where we sat and build a wall of sand in one side of it. I didn’t tell my friends what my plan was and I swear it took me like 5 minutes but my friends said I was doing it for half an hour. At the end I placed the one flashlight we had in the hole opposite of the wall and turned it on. It illuminated the wall and lit up the area we were all sitting.

In the end I was happy my stoned ingenuity paid off and we stayed out for another couple hours listening to the waves and shooting the ****.

Hope you had a good weekend and the caps are fantastic like always.

Offline Phitness

« Reply #5472 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:51:40 »
Spent 4/20 smoking some beers and drinking some weeds to dull the pain of losing all the 420 raffles.  These leafs are the sexiest! thanks!

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #5473 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 01:57:46 »
It was the best weekend in a loooooong time:

• On Friday, I rolled one up and listened to J Cole's new album, KOD, while enjoying a glass of wine (or several tbh  :)) )
  • On Saturday, I started the new God of War (which I already finished  :'( - gorgeous game, 2018 GOTY for sure)
  • And lastly on Sunday, I watched the new season of Chef's Table with my wife, discovering the awesome Christina Tosi, a pastry chef who worked for David Chang at Momofuku and who is like the most wonderful human being I've seen lately.  :eek:

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #5474 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 02:01:24 »
Illegal here and I'm still living with my parents so I couldn't really celebrate it.

Ended up playing Yakuza all weekend and maybe sinned by drinking some whisky.

Offline ewwgin

420 (WEEKEND) GIVEAWAY!
« Reply #5475 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 02:12:59 »
On 420, I was wondering why there were so many raffles happening. So I looked up on 420, and learnt about its significance. I went on my day as per normal, which included attending class in my exchange university in Sweden, visiting an airforce museum nearby, doing legs day in the gym, before ending my day watching the NBA playoffs while munching on an entire bag of cookies. Oh, and of course, joining as many raffles as I possibly could, and ended up taking as many ‘L’s as I possibly could too...T_T

Thanks for the giveaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline godlikekitten

« Reply #5476 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 02:35:30 »
I entered raffles all day but won a few dank caps.  Some lo-ki and some joy boy. Unfortunately could not find someone with the 420 hookup though.  thanks for the giveaway :)

Offline MrTq

« Reply #5477 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 02:45:24 »
Getting high and watching Breaking Bad. Yo! :-*

Offline joey

« Reply #5478 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 02:52:26 »
On 420 itself I had work, after work I did some programming and entered some if the raffles.
4/21 went out for brunch with the gf, went to a Zoo-ology museum, came home, tidied the apartment a bit, did some more programming. Then I stayed up until 4 am to enter the clack sale :))
4/22 woke up at 8am, tired as hell. But I still managed to do some programming!

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #5479 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 03:16:31 »
Should I talk about that time when I was 16 and almost went to the hospital for a heart attack because of smoking half a pure joint in like 10 minutes?

Well, in fact, it was at lunch time so I went back to classes afterwards. Haha, that was very hard to do anything. My friends thought I was about to die. I thought too.

But now I really know what they mean by "flyin high". :))
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline ggZyg

« Reply #5480 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 03:23:13 »
I ate more food then I ever have this weekend, end of story. Now I’m off to work a 13 hour shift with doggos!

Offline Lotsati

« Reply #5481 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 03:23:55 »
Worked a double since everyone called off at work (I wonder why...) and barely slept due to all of the 4/20 sales :P

The last time I remember I was high I made the classic mistake of edibles (being impatient for them to kick in) and then ate a ****load of them. Was high for about 25-30 hours even after I slept that night. Best McChicken I've ever had in my life.

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #5482 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 03:26:16 »
I ate more food then I ever have this weekend, end of story. Now I’m off to work a 13 hour shift with doggos!
I love the sound of both those things
Can we be best friends?
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #5483 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 03:40:36 »
I played Overwatch, I did nothing else since the new Retribution Event is live. xD Only leaving the computer for food and bathroom breaks. It was a good day.

Offline yonghf

« Reply #5484 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 04:02:03 »
I'm actually on holiday with my gf in Tokyo Japan. Every meal has been spectacular! The food here is so gooood :) no luck with the other 4/20 raffles so thank you for doing this! :thumb:

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #5485 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 04:06:58 »

ITS FO' TWENNYY!!! (weekend)

I was gunna make some caps... but then I got high
I was gunna give them away... but then i got high
Laaa da da da da daa

Show Image

Weeeeeee so nice  :eek:

Offline Hawkfriend

• K E Y B O R T S
« Reply #5486 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 06:21:22 »
Put silicone seal in my shower. Wew

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #5487 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 07:17:00 »
Thanks for the giveaway chance! My weekend started by submitting my dissertation on the Friday. I then spent my 420 weekend working two 14 hour shifts in a row :( was looking forward to kicking back Saturday night but I found a friend of mine had enjoyed themselves a bit too much so carried them the 40 minute walk back to their flat full firemans lift style and made sure they were okay before walking back to work as it was time for me to start again!
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:07:36 by Mousy »
- White Kira 60 | Black Kira 60 | TGR Jane v2? -

Offline TheGreatIceDrake

« Reply #5488 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 07:55:22 »
Hi Boop! Thank you so much for the giveaway.

I spent my 420 at work mostly, but once I got home I had a nice 120 mg lollipop, watched a movie with the girlfriend because it was still freezing outside, did some dabs, and built a keyboard. It still turned out well somehow.

Hope you had an amazing 420, and looking forwards to future meetups!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #5489 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 07:57:40 »
Bought myself an ounce for the wife and I and vegged all day, then had to sober up and go to Target for more snacks. Thanks for the giveaway.

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5490 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 08:05:32 »
I fallen in sleep late at 4/19 andd woke up pretty early at 4/20.
im Chinese and there isn't a festival for 4.20 every year in cn,but i fell in love with 4/20 cause of you guys I met in gh/slack/reddit.
you helped me a lot and i am really  feeling excited in staying with you all.
i dun smoke and hemp.but I know the culture of 420.
for celebrating 420,I bought a Nintendo Switch and 1 box of cigarettes named "good luck cigarette",i handed out the cigarettes to my work mates.
i hope could bring luck to everybody near to me.
i also entered some 4/20 raffles & and i won in the raffle of my idol-mr bro:)
anyway thanks for our kind booper,thanks for bringing such amazing works to our eyesight.
love&peace

minnie
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #5491 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 08:31:43 »
Attended ATL 4/21 meetup :)

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #5492 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 08:32:58 »
I submitted 2x 5k word assignments on some of my favourite films. Pretty sure watching some good movies count as toking as well. 420 was good.
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #5493 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 08:33:24 »
Chill a bit with sativa, and get my ass back on waiting for the 420 raffle fun with all the community member :D

although, i make some silly things while waiting, run all over in my house  :))

Offline pnkpanther65

« Reply #5494 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 08:55:30 »
After work on Friday I took my partner and her friend down to Toronto to visit some friends and party. We ate a ton of food, went to a friend's show at a bar, then ran with some mates over to a 420 party with a "dress up bougie" theme and there were some performances from some incredible local hip hop artists. We barely slept, and enjoyed the spring weather getting to bike around town. It was so fun and I'm still exhausted

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline jb1830

• @jonboulton
    • 1upkeyboards.com
« Reply #5495 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 09:02:55 »
On the 20th had to go to work like any normal day...boooo.

Started a new gig recently and I kinda sit in the most exposed spot so my alt+tab game had to be strong to keep people from going WTF while I tried to keep up with the 420 rafflemania. Obviously while raffles were going on I was also working. I'm on a really cool project doing some ASCII style video so most of my day was switching back and forth from than and making my laptop beg for mercy while rendering. Overall it was a good day  :thumb:

IBM Model M            Fjell 002           Klippe            KC60           Planck

Offline The_Boom_Boy

« Reply #5496 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 09:04:05 »
I didn't really do anything. Just procrastinated studying for exams  :blank:

Offline arsenic

« Reply #5497 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:08:48 »
i got my period and was stuck in bed with cramps, but I ate an edible so I could at least function enough to pretend like I was enjoying 420 for fun and not necessity.

Offline Blurple33

« Reply #5498 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:43:27 »
Work, then caught lunch with a friend.  Ended up going around town chillin'.

T'was a good day :thumb:

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5499 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:45:07 »
good luck everyone <3
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.