Author Topic: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]  (Read 186049 times)

Offline johngodsmith

Definitely gonna hop on the base and Thul kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wangledorf

• Formerly pewing
Hoo boy, after gathering info from reddit, here and KBtalk, i think more novelties is in order.

do you mean the Tomb of Tal Rasha?
(Attachment Link)
(¬‿¬)

(image from XDA Milestone)

I would kill for a set of rune alphas like this  :)

Other novelty ideas:
- A scroll (Like scroll of identity/portal)
- Soulstone
- Stone of Jordan ring (Maybe difficult because it doesn't look different than other rings)
- Pentagram (Used a lot throughout the games like in the menus https://i.imgur.com/m3whsbC.png)

Offline shodid

Count me in on this.

Offline _ODIN_

Hoo boy, after gathering info from reddit, here and KBtalk, i think more novelties is in order.

do you mean the Tomb of Tal Rasha?
(Attachment Link)
(¬‿¬)

(image from XDA Milestone)

I would kill for a set of rune alphas like this  :)

Other novelty ideas:
- A scroll (Like scroll of identity/portal)
- Soulstone
- Stone of Jordan ring (Maybe difficult because it doesn't look different than other rings)
- Pentagram (Used a lot throughout the games like in the menus https://i.imgur.com/m3whsbC.png)
Love them too

Offline Loligagger

I’m happy that there’s ergodox support, but I wish they were blanks. Rest of the kits are looking good though.

I'll second this, a blank ergodox set would be better imo. 

Offline HotRoderX

Keep counting down the day's for this drop. I am so so excited. Depending on price. I gotta decide 1 or 2 sets. I almost want to go with two. One to use and one to keep pristine to display in a future nerd cave

Offline rurushu

any new updates on the progress/ novelties?

Offline rurushu

any updates yet?

Offline Starius

I couldn't tell, but is one of the included Shift keys a 2.00u shift key?
And if not, that 2u spacebar key should work for one, right?

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
hiya. we are still waiting for the samples. novelties are alrd done but I'm not showing it to you all yet :p
and yeah, 2u shift can be replaced using 2u spacebar.

pls be patient guys! i know i am not patient as well but still..
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline zabuza1997

So pumped for this!

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
Think I might have to get in on this. I'm very keen to see the quality of the keyreative dyesubbing. Drifter looked great but was wrong profile for me.

Offline _ODIN_

Think I might have to get in on this. I'm very keen to see the quality of the keyreative dyesubbing. Drifter looked great but was wrong profile for me.
+1

Offline rurushu

hiya. we are still waiting for the samples. novelties are alrd done but I'm not showing it to you all yet :p
and yeah, 2u shift can be replaced using 2u spacebar.

pls be patient guys! i know i am not patient as well but still..

dayum.... keep us waiting and building the hype yea?
but seriously, am interested in the novelties, that is for sure :D

Offline PonderNG

Sooo happy there is a Dvorak / Colemak set with this beauty. I wasn't even planning a dark build like this, buuut I'm in.  ;D

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
I understand the above sentiment. My aluminum case is space gray so not much actually matches it, but this set checks all of the boxes for what I would want.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline odd

OMG I am so all over this might have to buy 2 sets based on the price

Offline hhkbp2

I’m happy that there’s ergodox support, but I wish they were blanks. Rest of the kits are looking good though.

I'll second this, a blank ergodox set would be better imo.

Third. And it's nice and rare to have another DC kit in GMK profile.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
i will revise the ergodox kit, i suppose.
samples are still in the making. in the meantime, enjoy that beautiful render by thesiscamper.

[personal opinion]

god it will be ****ing hard to meet that render expectation... even GMK can't do doubleshot that good. this will be a challenge and i have been screaming in my pillow for the last 5 minutes omg omg omg i'm definitely losing composure here
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 August 2018, 09:31:12 by Dymloslouire »
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline Artemie

• Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams
Can we has ISO in base kit XD
| 420CL | Fanoe | Porpoise | KFE R1 Silver| MxSS |  is0 Pink & Silver | HBCP Polycarbonate | Matrix 2.0 Additional Purple | TGR Police | Singa Jaguar Green | KFE R2 Blue | RS so lit | Dolch CR Black | Jelly 60 Blue | Belle en Rose | Kei R2 Olive | Dalco 959 Mini | Aripeko
More
Boards in GB: | IU board |
Previous Boards: QXP | Singa  | UTD | Taichi | Jane v2 Red | Jane v2 CE

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
Can we has ISO in base kit XD
pls i myself want WKL at the base kit

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
I'd say don't put ISO in the base kit if its going to raise the price, might put people off getting keys they don't need

Anyway looks really nice, always wanted a cherry profile sanctuary set, since the first Sanctuary set was my first keyset I got, will deffo be getting this.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rurushu

I'd say don't put ISO in the base kit if its going to raise the price, might put people off getting keys they don't need

Anyway looks really nice, always wanted a cherry profile sanctuary set, since the first Sanctuary set was my first keyset I got, will deffo be getting this.

Hi Fire!!!

Yes! And PBT dysesub as well. Hope the price is not too crazy  :-[

Offline HotRoderX

yep adding a bunch of extra's will certainly scare people off. I say keep the kits bare bones with addon's that way people can add what they want/need.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
I'm hoping the base kit is under $100. If I can get a full set to cover my Gamdias for less than $150, I'd be excessively happy.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline elightcap

reserved

Offline hhkbp2

Would like to have center stem 6u spacebar in Pro kit.

Offline pino38

Long time D2 player. D2 has some nice symbols to use, especially the runes as novelties. i would 100% buy a Jah Ith Ber rune’d keycaps!

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Rune_list
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 August 2018, 15:44:13 by pino38 »

Offline online

wow, this set looks amazing!
Not sure about how the f-row looks atm, F + roman numerals don't look right to me.
Maybe use Roman numerals only on f-row and arabic numbers on num row? just my 2 cents, I'll get this set as it is in a heartbeat.

Long time D2 player. D2 has some nice symbols to use, especially the runes as novelties. i would 100% buy a Jah Ith Ber rune’d keycaps!

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Rune_list

+1

Offline wangledorf

• Formerly pewing
Tomb of Tal Rasha symbols could be cool too  :thumb:

Offline Create_alt_delete

I'll always have room for another red on black or black on red kit.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
all in

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
by the way, is this going to be manufactured by enjoypbt? their pbt cherry quality is simply marvelous

Offline sevenseacat

Keyreative afaik.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Hope GB will be up soon. Definitely getting one

Offline rurushu

when can we see the updated novelties design?

Offline _ODIN_

Praise PBT

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Offline mrpetrov

In, spent too many hours playing every Diablo and Path of Exile.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
In, spent too many hours playing every Diablo and Path of Exile.

definitely a must have for most people here

Offline rurushu

it has been awhile, any updates on this?  :'( :'(

Offline johngodsmith

it has been awhile, any updates on this?  :'( :'(
Keep asking, I think that’ll speed it up

Offline sgtpopwell

• "A great big bushy beard!"
Would love to get in on this!

F77, Filco TKL, IBM Industrial, TKC1800, CST Laser-trac

Patiently waiting for the Model F77

Offline MoarCoffeePlzzz

• Formerly Deeptek
I have a huge spot in my heart for Diablo. I spent many years playing this after school when I was younger and still play occasionally to this day.

I will be building a board for this set.

Thank you!

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
sorry. we are still waiting for the samples. i have to heard from TKC/zF as for now :(

Offline rurushu

sorry. we are still waiting for the samples. i have to heard from TKC/zF as for now :(

It is okay, glad that we have some updates on the progress.
Fingers crossed on the samples

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!

Hi Fire!!!

Heya ruru :p

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!

Hi Fire!!!

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline _ODIN_

Hi Fire!!!

:pNorDe kit available. 100% in