Author Topic: Super-vintagey switch dept.: Cherry 01APBSW (unused!), $7 shipped  (Read 3688 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Pining to round out that vintage switch collection? Here's what you may be missing, and it's

1x NEW Cherry 01APBSW CLICKY Switch - Possibly for the first Cherry Keyboard

New old stock, BIN price $3.99 + $3.00 U.S. shipping. Here's an interesting DT thread about them.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
Re: Super-vintagey switch dept.: Cherry 01APBSW (unused!), $7 shipped
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 22:07:14 »
Pining to round out that vintage switch collection? Here's what you may be missing, and it's

(Attachment Link)

1x NEW Cherry 01APBSW CLICKY Switch - Possibly for the first Cherry Keyboard

Show Image

New old stock, BIN price $3.99 + $3.00 U.S. shipping. Here's an interesting DT thread about them.

Bought one the other day, should be here saturday, really can't wait to play with it.

Offline orihalcon

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 09:21:00 »
That’s mine! If anyone wants a bunch of them, PM me for a 10% discount by direct PayPal invoice. That 10% applies to any of my eBay items actually. They are pretty fun indeed! There’s also a version that I haven’t listed yet that has a third contact which is normally closed when the switch is not depressed if anyone is interested. Otherwise is exactly the same as what is pictured. Thanks!

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 10:31:59 »
That’s mine! If anyone wants a bunch of them, PM me for a 10% discount by direct PayPal invoice. That 10% applies to any of my eBay items actually. They are pretty fun indeed! There’s also a version that I haven’t listed yet that has a third contact which is normally closed when the switch is not depressed if anyone is interested. Otherwise is exactly the same as what is pictured. Thanks!

Hmm, so the one you haven't listed is basically a DPST switch then? I may pick one up then...would be a cool switch.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 05 May 2018, 01:27:32 »
That’s mine! If anyone wants a bunch of them, PM me for a 10% discount by direct PayPal invoice...

LOL—I really have to remember to check the seller names.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg