Author Topic: [GB] Matias Stabilizer Sets  (Read 17057 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: [GB] Matias Stabilizer Sets
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 08:27:48 »
LOL I even told BlueNalgene I was gonna get in this buy and I think I forgot to fill out the actual GB form. I just did the IC IIRC. I'll also be that guy and ask if I can get in :(.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 13:35:16 »
Stragglers are welcomed.  Just send a PM with your order peeps.  I've had at least 5 so far with this sale. 

Y'all must be happy about the Paypal issue buying you lots of bonus time. 

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 19:17:09 »
Stragglers are welcomed.  Just send a PM with your order peeps.  I've had at least 5 so far with this sale. 

Y'all must be happy about the Paypal issue buying you lots of bonus time. 

Not me really... I need my alps, and I need them asap!

//edit: I'm impatient.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 19:57:16 »
Update

Stabilizers are ordered and will be shipping shortly.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 06:52:32 »
Update

Great news!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 10:50:56 »
Update

Necro-post. Shipping to you, right? They've yet to be shipped out to the GB peeps?

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:25:00 »
Update

Necro-post. Shipping to you, right? They've yet to be shipped out to the GB peeps?
From what I understand from the ALPS Party GB thread, Blue is still receiving the items from the various sources from where he ordered. Also, he is out of the country "from the 11th until the 20(ish)th", so we need him to return home to continue. Many of the buyers of this GB are also participating on the ALPS Party GB, so everything will be shipped together. For those who ordered only the stabilizers I can't answer.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:32:49 »
Yep. I'm currently out of the country. Shipping will occur very soon once I return. 49/100 boxes are packed and ready to go. I just ran out of time with work and gf demands to get it done as soon as I had hoped.

No GB would be complete without summary neglect from the leader at some point though.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:40:18 »
Yep. I'm currently out of the country. Shipping will occur very soon once I return. 49/100 boxes are packed and ready to go. I just ran out of time with work and gf demands to get it done as soon as I had hoped.

No GB would be complete without summary neglect from the leader at some point though.

Sweet. Totally forgot about it and didn't see updates in the thread, so not sure what happened.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 15:13:27 »

Left country? Check.

Ran off with money? Hmmm, not yet.

Updates? Regular.

Man, you slacking on GB scam.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 16:00:10 »
He already bought that fancy Lexus. If you ask me, his short con game is strong.
The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 kmē), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 kmē),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 15:38:10 »
Somehow I'm only just seeing this for the first time now. Assuming it's far to late to get in on the GB, but are these the same "Stabilizer & Hook Set" listed on Matias' site? And they include several of the bars needed for Signature Plastics' wacky MX-stabs-on-Alps-caps arrangement? Can anyone confirm?

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 18:59:29 »
Somehow I'm only just seeing this for the first time now. Assuming it's far to late to get in on the GB, but are these the same "Stabilizer & Hook Set" listed on Matias' site? And they include several of the bars needed for Signature Plastics' wacky MX-stabs-on-Alps-caps arrangement? Can anyone confirm?

It is a bit too late to join.  They are shipping today.

I can confirm that.  Each set comes with a few wire stabilizer bars and plenty of the hooks/clasps.  Yes, there are the parts for both cruciform and classic alps slots you will need for the SP sets.  One set should be enough for a single keyboard.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 10:15:17 »
Would anyone happen to have an extra set for sale? I totally let this slip past me and I'm building my 60% Hasu/Alps board. Thanks

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 10:18:10 »
Would anyone happen to have an extra set for sale? I totally let this slip past me and I'm building my 60% Hasu/Alps board. Thanks
I ordered extras, and would be happy to send you one, I have not received them yet though.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 10:20:31 »
I ordered extras, and would be happy to send you one, I have not received them yet though.

Thanks Nick! pm incoming <3

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:17:33 »
Does anyone know if all the inserts are pushed in from the top of the plate?

Before I solder in the rest of my switches, I want to be sure I won't have to insert any of these stab inserts from the bottom of the plate..  :))

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #67 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:28:21 »
All top.