Author Topic: [GB] Southpaw Extended 65% - 100% Shipped - Cleaning up  (Read 304607 times)

Offline bearwolfz

Re: [GB] Southpaw Extended 65% - 99% Shipped
« Reply #800 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 01:18:01 »
In an attempt to fix this and make the EU folks happy, I'll put hardware packets together and send them in bulk to candykeys and they can distribute them from there. Will email them and get this sorted out asap.

As for those that want to source screws themselves, I'll grab some pics of my bent case in a moment.

I gotta hand it to you Reconsiderit, you have the patience of a saint with all of these issues! Still making solutions years afterwards, probably bleeding money just to make sure people get screws. I'm really impressed. My DHL package is moving now so hopefully i'll see my bent plate any day now. Then just to wait for the screws :D

Offline grossvogel

Re: [GB] Southpaw Extended 65% - 100% Shipped - Cleaning up
« Reply #801 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 08:14:32 »
Isn't it a little premature to claim that this GB is "100% shipped"? I got a new tracking number from CK on June 8, and according to the tracking page, the carrier is still waiting for them to drop off the package.

Offline Nigolski

« Reply #802 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 15:59:19 »
Isn't it a little premature to claim that this GB is "100% shipped"? I got a new tracking number from CK on June 8, and according to the tracking page, the carrier is still waiting for them to drop off the package.

same  :(

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #803 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 05:57:16 »
Plus the fact that the handfull of keebs shipped are not 100% complete...still no answer regarding the ****ing screws. I don't get it, this is an absolute niche without that many stuff to ship, quantity wise.

If at least we could get an answer between a day or two instead of always letting us without an answer for weeks...this just sucks!

Do I have to source the screws myself now or not? If so, could you @reconsiderit or @candykeys provide a picture or an answer? Thank you

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #804 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 12:19:03 »
Hey,

So newest updates, we took the second repaired excel file that reconsiderit sent to us 2 weeks ago or so, we have ordered all new screws again for Bent Plate people. If you are a Bent Plate person then your order has not shipped. We have 2 pending DHL orders to be shipped and then all that is left is intercontinental with EXPRESS.

If you want to source the screws yourself, please write us and we will send out whats here.

On many orders we sent out already everything and only found out about the screws later, we got the messages from you and know who you are.

PS - If you have a DHL label and have "building service" then it has not updated yet and I think one of you guys is in that boat.
The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #805 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 05:10:13 »
So - Screws arrived at our friends place, as he is the source for these special things.

Next dilemma, feet. How are people looking on those? We are trying to source the OG ones now.

Offline flyingalbatross1

Re: [GB] Southpaw Extended 65% - 99% Shipped
« Reply #806 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 06:45:52 »
@candykeys any updates on my order #16482 ?

Sorry - The change from raw to black caused confusion, it is being sent ASAP, the assembly cost is being refunded, and white LEDs from the order are being packed in being 1.8mm to prevent GMK Keycap issues.

This might be the stupidest situation I've ever been a part of. Sourcing screws and shipping them out should not take 4 months. Giving paying customers the runaround is not normal.

CandyKeys, fix your ****. Stop making empty promises over email. You were made aware of the hardware in January, and people have been waiting for 2.5 years at this point.

Sorry there, it just takes that much time after a lack of organisation on this GB over the part of 2 years, it took its time for sure.

Hi

I got my EU Candykeys order a few days ago but I am also missing hardware (alu case).

I don't mind sourcing myself - I presume they're Metric machine screws of standard sizes if you're able to provide details? or as you say if you are sending to CK in bulk hardware could you add me to that list as well please? I don't have any of the screws needed to fix plate/PCB or the back feet/risers or any rubber bumpons etc

Super nice case though - excited to put it together. Did I read somewhere it needs a bit of hacking to fit in a ISO enter?

Cheers

If you're sourcing on your own, the first sheet in the linked spreadsheet below.

If CK wants to do that, I'll email them and see how they want to go about it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/5/d/1pzW35722LaaxbYut-EYNpxquPWcZq40x9o-8dkqCLGo/edit?usp=sharing

What is the order number? All packages shipped after May or so have screws included, did you not get yours? We put them into a baggie with the bubble wrap OR they were mixed with the free comp. screw in stabs.

Order number 17189

I definitely triple checked the bubblewrap for screws etc but nothing in there. If you have screws/stabs/feet set aside on you or available that would be great but I don't mind sourcing myself if it's a pain in the arse.

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #807 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 04:21:16 »
Working on it. Not easy
@candykeys any updates on my order #16482 ?

Sorry - The change from raw to black caused confusion, it is being sent ASAP, the assembly cost is being refunded, and white LEDs from the order are being packed in being 1.8mm to prevent GMK Keycap issues.

This might be the stupidest situation I've ever been a part of. Sourcing screws and shipping them out should not take 4 months. Giving paying customers the runaround is not normal.

CandyKeys, fix your ****. Stop making empty promises over email. You were made aware of the hardware in January, and people have been waiting for 2.5 years at this point.

Sorry there, it just takes that much time after a lack of organisation on this GB over the part of 2 years, it took its time for sure.

Hi

I got my EU Candykeys order a few days ago but I am also missing hardware (alu case).

I don't mind sourcing myself - I presume they're Metric machine screws of standard sizes if you're able to provide details? or as you say if you are sending to CK in bulk hardware could you add me to that list as well please? I don't have any of the screws needed to fix plate/PCB or the back feet/risers or any rubber bumpons etc

Super nice case though - excited to put it together. Did I read somewhere it needs a bit of hacking to fit in a ISO enter?

Cheers

If you're sourcing on your own, the first sheet in the linked spreadsheet below.

If CK wants to do that, I'll email them and see how they want to go about it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/5/d/1pzW35722LaaxbYut-EYNpxquPWcZq40x9o-8dkqCLGo/edit?usp=sharing

What is the order number? All packages shipped after May or so have screws included, did you not get yours? We put them into a baggie with the bubble wrap OR they were mixed with the free comp. screw in stabs.

Order number 17189

I definitely triple checked the bubblewrap for screws etc but nothing in there. If you have screws/stabs/feet set aside on you or available that would be great but I don't mind sourcing myself if it's a pain in the arse.

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #808 on: Tue, 23 June 2020, 07:49:52 »
Went via work today to pick up my packet. Got the bent plate, stabs, diffusor and circuit board. But no matter how i turned the plastic around could i find any other screws then the 10 golden ones in the stabilizer bag. :)
Sending you an email directly candy keys!

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #809 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 02:45:47 »
We also doing a GB for the screws? :D :D :D

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #810 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 18:08:28 »
Well the good news is the screws are in. But the third thing on the list is just unconfirmed. What is missing now is feet. Screws seem to function well though on our behalf... It is the ones according to spec, but now it is just how to handle the mess in a logical way.

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #811 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 18:08:54 »
We also doing a GB for the screws? :D :D :D

:p :D

Delivery date 2023 August

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #812 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 02:11:25 »
Well the good news is the screws are in. But the third thing on the list is just unconfirmed. What is missing now is feet. Screws seem to function well though on our behalf... It is the ones according to spec, but now it is just how to handle the mess in a logical way.

Which one from the the specs? There were several options as far as I remember? Could you provide a pic? reconsiderit wanted to upload one but I doubt this is ever going to happen.

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #813 on: Mon, 06 July 2020, 02:55:13 »
So...will we ever get those screws?

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
« Reply #814 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 02:48:50 »
I emailed CK for the number of kits of hardware that I need to send. I haven't gotten an email back yet. I have a few packed up and ready to send.
Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #815 on: Fri, 10 July 2020, 03:10:53 »
So...will we ever get those screws?

So the screws are in but i am sorting the feet out now with the host, they will come from him as I understood it.

Offline Xudonax

« Reply #816 on: Sat, 11 July 2020, 14:02:47 »
Finally got my keyboard! However, I did a few changes to the layout (mostly a bunch of 1U keys on the bottom right) but I'm not sure how to program this. I looked at how to program post. but I guess my question is more on how to do the second layer. I want most of the keys to just remain the same. How do I tell kai.tkg.io about the new layer, how do I tell it how to switch etc?

Also, if at all possible I'd like SHIFT+Esc to be ~ instead of SHIFT+Fn+Esc being needed for that. How would I do this?

If there's a better place to ask this, please point me in the right direction!

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #817 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 06:57:41 »
I was promised more pics here in this Group Buy than of all the girls I met in my life....Reconsiderit said he will upload a picture of an ISO keyset on the bent plate, never happened. Now the screws are somewhere laying around, screws, ****ing screws. Why not upload a picture @candykeys or @reconsiderit so people at least know how it should look like?

Offline karankshah

« Reply #818 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 15:56:50 »
Finally got my keyboard! However, I did a few changes to the layout (mostly a bunch of 1U keys on the bottom right) but I'm not sure how to program this. I looked at how to program post. but I guess my question is more on how to do the second layer. I want most of the keys to just remain the same. How do I tell kai.tkg.io about the new layer, how do I tell it how to switch etc?

Also, if at all possible I'd like SHIFT+Esc to be ~ instead of SHIFT+Fn+Esc being needed for that. How would I do this?

If there's a better place to ask this, please point me in the right direction!

FWIW - Shift is a standard key - there's no way to adjust the functionality of what Shift does to certain keys, short of replacing it with a layer switch, and there's any of a number of use cases in software where that might cause problems for you (windows standard shortcut for task manager is Ctrl + Shift + Esc, for example, which would overlap with and cause problems here). You might be able to set it up with layer advanced actions, but it would almost certainly break some key functions for the base keys.

The easiest route that I found for managing the layers was to start with a base setup KLE, and then duplicating it for layers 2 and 3, making adjustments based on the custom maps I would want to set.

You can see my KLE layers:

Base: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/##@_name=Southpaw%20GB%2065+%20KKS%20Base%3B&@=Fn3&=%2F%2F&=*&=-&=Esc&=!%0A1&=%2F@%0A2&=%23%0A3&=$%0A4&=%25%0A5&=%5E%0A6&=%2F&%0A7&=*%0A8&=(%0A9&=)%0A0&=%2F_%0A-&=+%0A%2F=&_w:2%3B&=Backspace&=Fn1%3B&@=7%0AHome&=8%0AUp&=9%0APgUp&=+&_w:1.5%3B&=Tab&=Q&=W&=E&=R&=T&=Y&=U&=I&=O&=P&=%7B%0A%5B&=%7D%0A%5D&_w:1.5%3B&=%7C%0A%5C&=Del%3B&@=4%0ALeft&=5&=6%0ARight&=Fn4&_w:1.75%3B&=Caps%20Lock&=A&=S&=D&=F&=G&=H&=J&=K&=L&=%2F:%0A%2F%3B&=%22%0A'&_w:2.25%3B&=Enter&=Fn2%3B&@=1%0AEnd&=2%0ADown&=3%0APgDn&=Fn5&_w:2.25%3B&=Shift&=Z&=X&=C&=V&=B&=N&=M&=%3C%0A,&=%3E%0A.&=%3F%0A%2F%2F&_w:1.75%3B&=Shift&=Up&=Fn10%3B&@=0%0AIns&=Fn13&=.%0ADel&=Enter&_w:1.25%3B&=Ctrl&_w:1.25%3B&=Win&_w:1.25%3B&=Alt&_w:6.25%3B&=Space&=Alt&=Menu&=Ctrl&=Left&=Down&=Right
Layer 1: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/##@_name=Southpaw%20GB%2065+%20KKS%20Fn1%3B&@=nmlck&=%2F%2F&=*&=-&=mute&=voldn&=volup&=prev&=play&=next&=stop&=Fn6&=Fn7&=Fn8&=Fn9&=%2F_%0A-&=Fn14&_w:2%3B&=Backspace&=Fn1%3B&@=7%0AHome&=8%0AUp&=9%0APgUp&=+&_w:1.5%3B&=Tab&=Q&=wheelup&=E&=R&=T&=Y&=U&=I&=O&=P&=%7B%0A%5B&=%7D%0A%5D&_w:1.5%3B&=%7C%0A%5C&=Ins%3B&@=4%0ALeft&=5&=6%0ARight&=Fn4&_w:1.75%3B&=Caps%20Lock&=wheelleft&=wheeldown&=wheelright&=F&=G&=H&=J&=K&=L&=%2F:%0A%2F%3B&=%22%0A'&_w:2.25%3B&=Enter&=Fn2%3B&@=1%0AEnd&=2%0ADown&=3%0APgDn&=Fn5&_w:2.25%3B&=Shift&=Z&=X&=C&=V&=B&=N&=M&=%3C%0A,&=%3E%0A.&=%3F%0A%2F%2F&_w:1.75%3B&=Shift&=pgup&=Fn11%3B&@=0%0AIns&=Fn13&=.%0ADel&=Enter&_w:1.25%3B&=Ctrl&_w:1.25%3B&=btld&_w:1.25%3B&=Alt&_w:6.25%3B&=btn1&=btn2&=Menu&=Alt&=home&=pgdn&=end
Layer 2: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/##@_name=Southpaw%20GB%2065+%20KKS%20Fn2%3B&@=Fn3&=%2F%2F&=*&=-&=Esc&=f1&=f2&=f3&=f4&=f5&=f6&=f7&=f8&=f9&=f10&=f11&=f12&_w:2%3B&=Backspace&=Fn1%3B&@=7%0AHome&=8%0AUp&=9%0APgUp&=+&_w:1.5%3B&=Tab&=Q&=mouseup&=E&=R&=T&=Y&=U&=I&=O&=P&=%7B%0A%5B&=%7D%0A%5D&_w:1.5%3B&=%7C%0A%5C&=Del%3B&@=4%0ALeft&=5&=6%0ARight&=Fn4&_w:1.75%3B&=Caps%20Lock&=mouseleft&=mousedown&=mouseright&=F&=G&=H&=J&=K&=L&=%2F:%0A%2F%3B&=%22%0A'&_w:2.25%3B&=Enter&=Fn2%3B&@=1%0AEnd&=2%0ADown&=3%0APgDn&=Fn5&_w:2.25%3B&=Shift&=Z&=X&=C&=V&=B&=N&=M&=%3C%0A,&=%3E%0A.&=%3F%0A%2F%2F&_w:1.75%3B&=Shift&=Up&=Fn12%3B&@=0%0AIns&=Fn13&=.%0ADel&=Enter&_w:1.25%3B&=Ctrl&_w:1.25%3B&=Win&_w:1.25%3B&=Alt&_w:6.25%3B&=Space&=Alt&=Menu&=Ctrl&=Left&=Down&=Right

In KLE, you have to set the layer switch keys to generic function keys. You set up some of the function keys to switch layers in TKG.

I prepped TKG with the Kimera. You'll have to hit config and select XD85 to have setup work properly.

If you select "Normal" for layer mode, you will be able to choose exactly how many layers you want, up to the max of 3.

You'll paste the raw data (that you got from KLE) into TKG for each layer. A new Fn key section will come up in TKG once you do this, and you'll be able to assign a function to each key there (whether it's activating a different layer, turning on backlighting, etc).

In my build I used FN keys for all sorts of odds and ends

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #819 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 01:51:58 »
So...? I guess you guys do it like you did it the last two and half years and just ignore us?

Why not close this thread? I mean it is 100% shipped

/s

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #820 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 23:29:13 »
Some people are still waiting on Hardware and rubber bumpons.

Rubber bumpons and hardware are packed up. Will be organizing shipping to CK this coming week.
Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #821 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 02:30:56 »
So...? I guess you guys do it like you did it the last two and half years and just ignore us?

Why not close this thread? I mean it is 100% shipped

/s

Yeah, that thread should be closed so at least I know that I won't have to come to look if anything has happened. "Screw" this, you get it? Because we won't receive any screws nor anything else

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #822 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 02:33:18 »
So close though. I can wait a few more years for screws and feet  ;D

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #823 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 04:55:11 »
So did anyone get screws yet?

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #824 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 02:31:45 »
No screws, no picture of mounted screws...nothing. But I mean after all I didn't expect anything.

Did everyone at least get their boards?

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #825 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 09:39:17 »
newest update - we are still waiting on the feet from the host of the GB which we have organised and written to. Screws are here, feet are not.

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #826 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 09:45:49 »
ktrezzi,

Can you send me a email I can contact you via unless you sent your order number here before, I will assist you with pics when I make a quick build since we have the screws, just not the feet.

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #827 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 08:36:35 »
Just post them here in this thread please, I guess I am not the only one without a diffusor mounted

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #828 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:47:18 »
Okay, **** this ****.

Offline Krazzios

« Reply #829 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:25:42 »
Okay, **** this ****.

While I definitely think we deserve an update on the situation, calm down dude.
You've been on edge for most of the process, have some chill.

Offline Nigolski

« Reply #830 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 14:46:07 »
Day 1013.

No updates. No keyboards.

Tomorrow is another day.

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #831 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 02:59:56 »
Yeah candykes, did you get any feet yet? Any estimate on when they will be shipping with the screws?

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #832 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 06:29:43 »
You've been on edge for most of the process, have some chill.

This is simply not true. I've been on the edge for last couple of pages, yes. But at the beginning I was very chill, no I am not anymore because I hate it if (we) I get things promised (photos, screws, parts, feet, keebs) and no one delivers and I have to ask every 4 weeks just to get NO answer at all.

So yeah, still, duck this siht.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #833 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 01:34:16 »
Hey guys, hardware and rubber feet were shipped out to CK at the end of August. They should be sorting things now. I sent 2 or 3 extras of the hardware sets and at least 5 or so extra sets of the rubber feet for both the bent plate and the alu cases. If you are in the EU region and need anything, please reach out to him as shipping will be cheapest that way.

switchplate.co

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #834 on: Wed, 16 September 2020, 15:14:53 »
We have the screws and everything, so we have some bent boards that will go out now with the feet as it is supposed to be, then everyone should atleast have their keyboards, but still missing some screws. here and there. One guy still has a custom build here and then its sorted. I will post pictures of the content tomorrow most likely here.

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #835 on: Wed, 16 September 2020, 15:16:47 »
ktrezzi - Did you communicate with us? The anonymity of the internet is a strong feature but here I am confused as to whom is who and just going by location tags.

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #836 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 02:48:27 »
ktrezzi - Did you communicate with us? The anonymity of the internet is a strong feature but here I am confused as to whom is who and just going by location tags.

Yes! No problem, I'll write you another message to your mail

Offline ktrezzi

« Reply #837 on: Thu, 08 October 2020, 03:57:07 »
 :'(

Offline Krazzios

« Reply #838 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 08:49:36 »
Has anyone gotten their hardware yet?

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #839 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 10:05:19 »

Candykeys sent me a tracking code a month ago, but it still says deutsche post hasn't received the package. Contacted Candykeys and they said they did deliver it and deutsche post is wrong.

Exact same thing happened before with Candykeys so I don't know what the problem is. Gonna email again In a week or so

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #840 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 10:49:02 »

Candykeys sent me a tracking code a month ago, but it still says deutsche post hasn't received the package. Contacted Candykeys and they said they did deliver it and deutsche post is wrong.

Exact same thing happened before with Candykeys so I don't know what the problem is. Gonna email again In a week or so

I'm in the same position. Waiting for the last pieces. Got a tracking number from Deutsche Post that hasn't updated since oct 14th. But David from Candykeys said that it's been shipped and most likely wont update at all until it arrives at the door. Had other letter orders that took 6 weeks to arrive from mykeyboard eu also, so I am willing to believe it's on the postal service.

We're now past 3 years from GB order date. My first keyboard GB and the keyboard is still not fully usable :rolleyes:
Soon...  ;)

Offline Tobai

« Reply #841 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 07:46:49 »
This is a year late but I just now read this thread so I think I should post here.
When receiving my EU CK order, I got two sets (bent case + PCB) instead of just the one I ordered (just 1 diffusor though).
Are there enough extras available in case someone is still missing a set (got 1 instead of 2 or no keyboard at all), otherwise CK please get in touch with me to arrange shipping the spare set to someone.

Regards,
Paul

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #842 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 07:55:33 »

I'm in the same position. Waiting for the last pieces. Got a tracking number from Deutsche Post that hasn't updated since oct 14th. But David from Candykeys said that it's been shipped and most likely wont update at all until it arrives at the door. Had other letter orders that took 6 weeks to arrive from mykeyboard eu also, so I am willing to believe it's on the postal service.

We're now past 3 years from GB order date. My first keyboard GB and the keyboard is still not fully usable :rolleyes:
Soon...  ;)

Did you get your screws? Mine still hasn't shown up.

Offline Alkahzane

« Reply #843 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 05:28:23 »
I'm also waiting for the missing screws and feet. No reply since from CK since my mail that I sent in november.

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #844 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 04:45:17 »
I'm also waiting on my full kit.

Offline reconsiderit

« Reply #845 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 22:25:04 »
Let me send a follow up to CK. Not sure whats going on now. They should have everything. I'm waiting on my PCBs from them so I can put extras up.

switchplate.co

Offline Krazzios

« Reply #846 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 17:43:07 »
Let me send a follow up to CK. Not sure whats going on now. They should have everything. I'm waiting on my PCBs from them so I can put extras up.

Did you get a reply? Still waiting on my screws, seriously considering just sourcing them myself at this point. Just holding out out of principle.

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #847 on: Thu, 25 February 2021, 07:52:26 »
@reconsiderit, what should I do ? Should I spam you every day on every channel possible ? Or should I take the loss ?

Offline Pestilence204

« Reply #848 on: Thu, 25 February 2021, 13:35:42 »
Seeing the lack of communication here is really making me reconsider taking part in round 2, if that ever happens.

Offline bearwolfz

« Reply #849 on: Thu, 25 February 2021, 13:44:07 »
Still also radio silence from candykeys, did you get ahold of them reconsiderit? I think the screws should have arrived by now xD