Author Topic: RAMAGE key Caps-HIBERNATING.......  (Read 282902 times)

Offline Tally810

Re: RAMAGE key Caps-Lava Leak and Pearl-All paid invoices shipped
« Reply #1550 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 01:27:12 »
Man, shipping was quick! This spacebar is even better in person, please excuse the bad pic haha.
Show Image

Heres an over exposed pic of the space bar to show the detail.
Show Image

Damn dude that looks nice.  Swear I'm not jelly

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline iArson

« Reply #1551 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 13:26:46 »

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #1552 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 17:13:01 »

Looking good!
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1553 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 18:33:21 »
got my pearl ramrod 7U goodness....Im beyond pleased...not only is it so beautiful but it feels so smooth !!  :eek:

Thank you ramage!!! Look forward to more of your spacebars :) need one on every board now!!  :-*
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Ramage

• * Maker
Re: RAMAGE key Caps-HIBERNATING.......
« Reply #1554 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 08:26:03 »
Hey Everyone,

My living situation has changed and I no longer have a place to use my equipment so I'm putting key cap making on hold indefinitely. I hope to get back into it in the future but there is no saying when or if that will happen.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the sales and showed interest in my work. It's been a good run.

-Ramage

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1555 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 08:41:52 »
Hey Everyone,

My living situation has changed and I no longer have a place to use my equipment so I'm putting key cap making on hold indefinitely. I hope to get back into it in the future but there is no saying when or if that will happen.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the sales and showed interest in my work. It's been a good run.

-Ramage

Take care Ramage, hope things work out man!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1556 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 08:57:24 »
:(

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1557 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 09:19:02 »
Hey Everyone,

-Ramage

Oh, that's sad to hear. Hopefully everything resolves quickly and you get back on your feet. Let us know if we can help you in any way possible. And thanks for all the gorgeous artisans you've made thus far (I don't even own one but they're sexy af in pictures).
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline FloFoer94

« Reply #1558 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 09:19:44 »
That's sad to hear. Your work is/was awesome. I'm new here and was really looking forward for new pieces of art from you to feed my new found interest.
Wish you all the best Ramage :)

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #1559 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 09:55:09 »
Thanks for the beautiful keys, Ramage - every round your work has been truly phenomenal. Hope that everything is all good on the home/ work/ life front and I'll be pulling for you to make a triumphant return to keymaking sometime downstream!!  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #1560 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 11:58:22 »

-Ramage

Sorry to hear it! Spacebar from Rampage is my most favorite  :(

Luckily I got one from after market long ago but it's never used. It's just too beautiful to use.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1561 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 12:09:18 »

-Ramage

Luckily I got one from after market long ago but it's never used. It's just too beautiful to use.

And it goes unloved.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #1562 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 12:28:43 »

-Ramage

And it goes unloved.

I keep it in my collection box! Right in font of my face 8 hours a day  ;D

171243-0171245-1
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:42:18 by rabbitfire »

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #1563 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 13:27:24 »
Duuuuude where'd you get that sweet box?

I got a similar plastic organizer but that one is like perfect size for artisans and nicer looking!
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline iArson

« Reply #1564 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 13:28:35 »

I got a similar plastic organizer but that one is like perfect size for artisans and nicer looking!
Yeah I need to know too. What I have now is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1565 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 15:45:24 »

-Ramage

And it goes unloved.

I keep it in my collection box mate! Right in font of my face 8 hours a day  ;D

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

But it goes unused.  :'(
Something like that needs to be paired with Hydro and used all day, every day.

For those interested, here is the display case:
https://world.taobao.com/item/533149207739.htm?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.15.CEJ0oU&id=533149207739&scm=1007.12006.46753.i528541003697&pvid=8b12e6d2-2b44-45eb-98fb-eddf667611d8

Here's a post KetchyKetch did of it:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74331.msg2349488#msg2349488

Offline Dr_Alphabet

« Reply #1566 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 16:46:39 »
sorry to hear about you'll be putting your work on hold for a while but i'll be here waiting for that purple and white space bar when you get back.
Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #1567 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:00:12 »

Yeah I need to know too. What I have now is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the link from romevi is correct. I had a local company ordering it for me.

-Ramage

And it goes unloved.

I keep it in my collection box mate! Right in font of my face 8 hours a day  ;D

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

But it goes unused.  :'(
Something like that needs to be paired with Hydro and used all day, every day.

For those interested, here is the display case:
https://world.taobao.com/item/533149207739.htm?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.15.CEJ0oU&id=533149207739&scm=1007.12006.46753.i528541003697&pvid=8b12e6d2-2b44-45eb-98fb-eddf667611d8

Here's a post KetchyKetch did of it:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74331.msg2349488#msg2349488

It's just personal taste. Everyone has their own way to show "love".  ;D

« Last Edit: Wed, 21 June 2017, 11:08:56 by rabbitfire »

Offline hervuli

« Reply #1568 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 23:41:46 »
Hey Everyone,

-Ramage

Huge bummer and loss to the community. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of your spacebars and they're probably my most prized artisans.

Hope things work out well for you.
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1569 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 17:03:16 »
Hey Everyone,

-Ramage

Duude. I'm so sorry to hear that. We've really enjoyed your work here and hopefully you will get the chance to continue one day.

Thank you!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1570 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 17:31:24 »
Wishing you the best, Ramage. No one does what you do.

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #1571 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 18:45:57 »
Good luck with everything, Ramage.  The community will suffer a loss without your fantastic crafting but hopefully you find yourself in a position to return soon  :thumb:

Offline Mahm

« Reply #1572 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 16:01:51 »
Damn, really sorry to hear about the hiatus, you're my favorite artisan maker.

Really love the pieces I have from you.

Good luck with everything!

171779-0

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1573 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 13:10:47 »
I'm a sad, my v8 bioluminescence stem broke off today while i was cleaning caps :(
I love Elzy

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1574 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 13:12:46 »
I'm a sad, my v8 bioluminescence stem broke off today while i was cleaning caps :(

Just see if Ramage can make you a replacem...oh wait  :'(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)