Author Topic: [IC] XDA 8Bit - a Dyesub PBT Keyset  (Read 46169 times)

Offline cdn-mini

Re: [IC] XDA 8Bit - a Dyesub PBT Keyset
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 19:59:26 »
I dont get it, this thing is so ugly. Why are the letters so large? This a old people thing?
Do i need extreme myopia to appreciate this?

Lol you created an account just to comment on this, I’m flattered

Hmm, no.  But question is sincere, why the monster font? did people actually ask for this? or was it your design decision cause you suffer from clouding of the cornea?
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 November 2017, 20:15:18 by cdn-mini »

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #201 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 20:12:09 »
I dont get it, this thing is so ugly. Why are the letters so large? This a old people thing?
Do i need extreme myopia to appreciate this?

Lol you created an account just to comment on this, I’m flattered

Hmm, no.  But question is sincere, why the monster font? did people actually ask for this? or was it your design decision cause your suffer from clouding of the cornea?

You don't sound sincere. Just chalk it up to a difference in taste. This set isn't for you and there's nothing to understand. Move along.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #202 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 20:25:44 »
Hmm, no.  But question is sincere, why the monster font? did people actually ask for this? or was it your design decision cause you suffer from clouding of the cornea?

I mean judging by your demeanor and how ridiculous your "argument" is one could easily assume you weren't around back when 8 bit games were a thing.

I wonder where the inspiration comes from and why Evan made the decision to go with this kind of font. As said above, you may not like it - not even necessarily because you're young, it's definitely not for everyone, however if you cannot understand why it is this way and that others do like it then I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... you real dense. You're probably just trolling though, generally people within this hobby aren't dumb.

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 21:01:55 »

I mean judging by your demeanor and how ridiculous your "argument" is one could easily assume you weren't around back when 8 bit games were a thing.

Show Image

I wonder where the inspiration comes from and why Evan made the decision to go with this kind of font. As said above, you may not like it - not even necessarily because you're young, it's definitely not for everyone, however if you cannot understand why it is this way and that others do like it then I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... you real dense. You're probably just trolling though, generally people within this hobby aren't dumb.

Just cause its based off some geezer game does not excuse the terrible proportions, just unforgivable from a design perspective. I poop **** more uniform than this. To each his own i guess. You coffin dodgers enjoy and stop living in the past....its kinda pathetic.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 21:20:07 »
Just cause its based off some geezer game does not excuse the terrible proportions, just unforgivable from a design perspective. I poop **** more uniform than this. To each his own i guess. You coffin dodgers enjoy and stop living in the past....its kinda pathetic.

Still can't really tell if you're trolling or stupid (both?). Considering you're also complaining in the M0110 thread I guess it's safe to assume you just want to try and be a nuisance but I suppose we'll leave it up for interpretation.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 22:18:02 »

Show Image

It would be easier to take you seriously if you didn't hide behind an alt account, but you do you man.

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 09:46:36 »

Show Image

It would be easier to take you seriously if you didn't hide behind an alt account, but you do you man.