Author Topic: Post your Hunger Work Studio Caps  (Read 856076 times)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
Re: Post your Bingecaps
« Reply #850 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:07:07 »
Oh man I need a Hoot and V2 keythuhlu... Soon!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #851 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:12:15 »
I've got all of my fingers crossed and a pizza on the way >.< if my site crashes I may just jump out a window.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #852 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:16:26 »
I've got all of my fingers crossed and a pizza on the way >.< if my site crashes I may just jump out a window.

hopefully you have a single story home :D

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #853 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:24:33 »
Who needs old style all the time?!

New style preview of tonight's sale!

http://imgur.com/a/rvu8s

I'm guessing there will be only one of each?   No Slo-Fis?   And now I see the difference btwn the Lion V1 and V2.   

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #854 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:41:35 »

I don't know which one to blitz because they're all beautiful : [ I'm going to let my gut handle all the clicking/buying once the sale is up. I won't risk missing out on a bingecap because I thought too much!
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #855 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 16:55:03 »

I'm guessing there will be only one of each?   No Slo-Fis?   And now I see the difference btwn the Lion V1 and V2.   

This is a really small sale- I had a great number of defects, but there are multiples of a couple of keys.

Slo-fi has been retired for now.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #856 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:08:26 »

This is a really small sale- I had a great number of defects, but there are multiples of a couple of keys.

Slo-fi has been retired for now.

Bummer.   I really like that cap.   It's one of faves!! 

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #857 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:10:27 »
Thank you. Your order has been received.

Finally my first Bingecap!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #858 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:12:34 »
Every time I got to checkout with a July Hoot in my cart.... "not in stock!"  FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
hahahah man you guys work fast...
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #859 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:13:08 »
random question, if we have paypal'd, via the website, does that mean the order is good, went through, and approved?

Offline GSimon

« Reply #860 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:14:48 »
Every time I got to checkout with a July Hoot in my cart.... "not in stock!"  FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
hahahah man you guys work fast...

I added like...5 to my cart and 1 of them was out of stock so I had to remove some, which led to 2 others being out of stock by that time.

Was hoping to score the Gold Keythulhu, not disappointed though happy to actually get some artisans from a sale for once :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:17:43 by GSimon »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #861 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:15:33 »
random question, if we have paypal'd, via the website, does that mean the order is good, went through, and approved?
If you got to the "Thanks for your order" screen after PayPal, then you should be good. I received a receipt from Binge via email after ordering.
Edit: and now I need to go sell a kidney. Binge, I'll just send my next paycheck your way ;P
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:19:24 by MythicalWagyu »
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #862 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:26:09 »
Sigh...  Still no hoot for me.. :(
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #863 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:54:44 »
Sounds like everyone had a great experience with the new host and the website.  I had a panic this past weekend when our servers migrated and things were up/down/inside out/htaccess errors/ssl issues @_@

Looks as though it all worked itself out!  :confused:

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #864 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 17:56:20 »
Sounds like everyone had a great experience with the new host and the website.  I had a panic this past weekend when our servers migrated and things were up/down/inside out/htaccess errors/ssl issues @_@

Thanks for a fun sale Binge, and congratulations everyone.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #865 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:10:28 »

Really liked the sale. Kind of a surprise as to what would be available.

One thing I would recommend (may be a personal taste) is if each cap showed all of the available color pictures at once, instead of having to go through the colors individually (like I jumped the gun on the light blue Lion Keyng, wish I wouldve seen the ice blue but I was trying to get my order in ASAP)

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #866 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:16:39 »

One thing I would recommend (may be a personal taste) is if each cap showed all of the available color pictures at once, instead of having to go through the colors individually (like I jumped the gun on the light blue Lion Keyng, wish I wouldve seen the ice blue but I was trying to get my order in ASAP)
It used to be that way - which confused me greatly this time.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #867 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:25:58 »
Hm strange, it doesn't look like I received the latest sale email.  The last email I received was the Penumbra announcement from back in May, and nothing in my junk folder.  The site says I am subscribed though.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #868 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:26:44 »
Hm strange, it doesn't look like I received the latest sale email.  The last email I received was the Penumbra announcement from back in May, and nothing in my junk folder.  The site says I am subscribed though.

It was in my Spam folder...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #869 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:40:17 »

I didn't find any Binge mails in my Spam folder.  I blame HostGator somehow.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #870 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:54:58 »

entirely possible you were somehow passed over?  I made this website with bubblegum and kittens.

I used to have the site set up that way before, but each time you or anyone would select a color it would queue a page load which not only added stress to the server; it also kept you locked in a loading screen for X amount of time.  This saves server interaction and if you do draw the right card you can get to checkout faster :)

I plan to release the colors and key photos prior to each sale to let people know what style of key to look for.  Each item is a category for that key and the variations will allow the server to breathe a little while people are getting through checkout.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #871 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:55:59 »

Same I searched ALL folders and nothing from Binge

Offline Belfong

« Reply #872 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:57:01 »

I didn't get the email either and missed the sale!

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #873 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 19:15:18 »

entirely possible you were somehow passed over?  I made this website with bubblegum and kittens.

I used to have the site set up that way before, but each time you or anyone would select a color it would queue a page load which not only added stress to the server; it also kept you locked in a loading screen for X amount of time.  This saves server interaction and if you do draw the right card you can get to checkout faster :)

I plan to release the colors and key photos prior to each sale to let people know what style of key to look for.  Each item is a category for that key and the variations will allow the server to breathe a little while people are getting through checkout.
It would be nice to see how it looked with the name beside in the description, the loading of the images when you changed style wasn't really reliable and I got confused as to which cap I was buying.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #874 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 19:45:32 »
Ohh **** I missed it :(

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #875 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:11:06 »

It would be nice to see how it looked with the name beside in the description, the loading of the images when you changed style wasn't really reliable and I got confused as to which cap I was buying.

If you encounter a bug like a missing image please screenshot and send it to info@bingecap.com so that I can investigate :)

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #876 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:21:25 »
I kept also getting wierd "out of stock" errors, you may want to look into that Binge  ;)
sell out and eat ass

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #877 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:31:39 »

If you encounter a bug like a missing image please screenshot and send it to info@bingecap.com so that I can investigate :)
I will be sure to do so in the future :)

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #878 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 21:35:29 »
I kept also getting wierd "out of stock" errors, you may want to look into that Binge  ;)

F5 for 30 days or so and that particular error may clear up ;o

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #879 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:05:31 »

Meese by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

jdcarpe contributed the copper on the left.  :)  (oh, and the keyboard too  :)) )

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #880 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:07:21 »
Show Image

Meese by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

jdcarpe contributed the copper on the left.  :)  (oh, and the keyboard too  :)) )

Hoffman coming back from Keycon with some strong photos
sell out and eat ass

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #881 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 17:11:35 »
Some old Bingecaps :) One being a one of a kind sculpture!

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #882 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:37:07 »
I loved that face :) thanks for posting Halverson

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #883 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:38:06 »
I loved that face :) thanks for posting Halverson

Thanks for creating them :)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #884 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:15:05 »
Look what came in today ..... WOOT

Offline zah

« Reply #885 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 18:57:13 »
Got 3 in the last sell

Offline GSimon

« Reply #886 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:04:13 »
Show Image

me right now:

waiting on 6 binge caps, 2 from classifieds, 4 from recent sale.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:05:55 by GSimon »

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #887 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:33:09 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How are you enjoying the Keyng V2?

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #888 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:11:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How are you enjoying the Keyng V2?

Really liking it, surprisingly more than Keythulu (its "flatter" than it looks in pics), where as Lion Keyng has a fuller figure

Offline Alex92

« Reply #889 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:23:47 »
Royal Mint Keythulhu V1  ;D

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #890 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:06:08 »
Royal Mint Keythulhu V1  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

My fiancee is happy you posted pictures with some of her bird art :) Thanks a bunch.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #891 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:19:15 »
Love the bag art as usual:

The Metallic gold on this guy is pretty great:

I like this hoot a lot, but he keeps trying to fly away:

Not sure where he is trying to fly, but I may let him go:

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #892 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:29:06 »
Love the bag art as usual:

Show Image

The Metallic gold on this guy is pretty great:

Show Image

Show Image

I like this hoot a lot, but he keeps trying to fly away:

Show Image

Show Image

beHootiFul photographs daniel! love the tentacles on the keythulhu 2nd's i had no idea they curled at the bottom so cool!
sell out and eat ass

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #893 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:39:26 »
Those marble keys are really REALLY hard to make  :confused:

Absolutely wonderful capture of the way all of the colors swirl together.  I can see the hints of blue in it too.  Great pics Dan :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #894 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 11:45:58 »

Uhhhmmm, why is this so cryptic...   :confused:

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #895 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 22:39:28 »

It is going to be a gift for someone :p

I've been given Bingecaps in the past and it felt great, so I wanted to do the same thing.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #896 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:31:41 »

It is going to be a gift for someone :p

I've been given Bingecaps in the past and it felt great, so I wanted to do the same thing.

Haha, that's what I figured.  ;)  Whoever that goes to is a lucky person!  Props to you for gifting him, too.   :thumb:   Just don't give him to HipsterPunks.  :P

Offline GSimon

« Reply #897 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 19:36:31 »
B-b-b-binge!

Caps arrived today :)

Love the keys! Keythulus look great together, as does the B-b-bad Ice Lion Keyng with the GasMasks.

2 More pics: http://imgur.com/a/29m2s

Thanks Binge!  :thumb:

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #898 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:37:28 »
B-b-b-binge!

Caps arrived today :)

Show Image

Show Image

Love the keys! Keythulus look great together, as does the B-b-bad Ice Lion Keyng with the GasMasks.
Show Image

2 More pics: http://imgur.com/a/29m2s

Thanks Binge!  :thumb:
wow, that translucent is really translucent
he got it spot on, on the mixture
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #899 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 11:01:49 »
I think this photo turned out great! Colour corrected as much as I could - depending on light and angle the colour changes quite a bit. Damn you translucent caps!

71928-0