geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Stealth | waiting for round 3

(1/23) > >>

FaKe_VirTual:

inspired by stealth technology.
                                                                December 16th - January 16th.
                                                                presenting GMK Stealth.

Updates

* [06/01/2021] First round of colorsamples rejected

KITTING

Base

Blackout

Novelties

Extension

NORDEUK

Numpad

Spacebars

DESKMATS

HORIZON

BLACKOUT

HUD

COLORS

RENDERINGS

BOX75

More

IRON180

More

IRON165

More

Alice

More

EVOLV75

POSTER

I decided to take the individuality a step further with dedicated Posters that go with GMK Stealth.
You can decorate your walls matching to your Keyset and show everyone how stealthy you are.

COLLABORATIONS

RAMA WORKS

HAWK_Polished

HAWK_Matte

Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur

More

Here you can find the Cables from Keebstuff!

Luxe Cables

Latrialum

VENDORS

Project Keyboard
CandyKeys
Switchkeys
Deskhero
zFrontier
Monokei
Prototypist

PRICING

Expected shipping time for this set is Q4 of 2021.

SOCIAL MEDIA

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=108867.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/ByCWVlS.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

HONORABLE MENTIONS

NathanAlphaMan_Kit/IRON180/IRON165/Alice/Evolv Renderings
Zaum_Werk.One Renderings
DKS_BOX75 Renderings
Konstantin_Help with kitting

Designed by Virtual Designworks

of_sam:
Terrible pricing and kitting. Should have done better tbh.

ubmit:
110 EUR for a TKL base kit without ISO support

no thanks

konstantin:
Best of luck with the GB! I'm totally on board with that colorway, and the extras are awesome (I legit think these might be the nicest extras I've seen in a GMK GB so far).

aidan.smith:
What size spacebars are in the space bar set?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version