geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Stealth | waiting for round 3

<< < (2/23) > >>

Auracity:

--- Quote from: of_sam on Mon, 14 December 2020, 17:13:33 ---Terrible pricing and kitting. Should have done better tbh.

--- End quote ---

I see nothing wrong with the kitting.

hottrout:
There are things about this set that I definitely would have liked to have seen changed but with that said, I still love it and I really approve of Prototypist as the vendor of choice.  I also think the Rama Hawk cap is superb and so I will most likely be spending a bucket load on this.

of_sam:

--- Quote from: Auracity on Wed, 16 December 2020, 03:11:53 ---
--- Quote from: of_sam on Mon, 14 December 2020, 17:13:33 ---Terrible pricing and kitting. Should have done better tbh.

--- End quote ---

I see nothing wrong with the kitting.

--- End quote ---
Well for starters, you don't even get non accented enter and escape keys in the base kit. There is no numpad or iso support in the base kit. If you want a normal base kit (aka fullsize support with iso) you would have to buy the base, numpad and NORDEUK kits, which total to $209. Also if you don't like the orange accents, which I can imagine some people might not, you have to purchase the "blackout" kit for an extra $72, just to get rid of the orange. So yeah, I would say that the base kit is far more expensive than it should be for what you're getting.

_lost_:
Great design, I like it

FearsomeCubedWarrior:
~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version