geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] DCD Hundred Acres | UPDATE

(1/11) > >>

BeesKeys:
KBM DCD Hundred Acres
UPDATE
A Disclosure of Customer Information form is currently in the process of being sent out by Otakeebs & KBM to all Group Buy participants, of which I can also share here, for those who do not have access to that email any longer.
Disclosure of Customer Information Form

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your patience, we are happy to finally announce that we will be working with Drop on completing Hundred Acres!

After the news broke about Otakeebs & KBM winding down their operations, they reached out to Cthalupa and I to discuss potential salvage options for this set.

What was ultimately decided is that Drop will manufacture the Hundred Acres set using their DCD profile, and offer the set (along with desk mats and artisans purchased) to customers of the original group buy.

This would come at minimal additional cost ($1 + shipping costs) to affected individuals.

Stay tuned for more information on the process to claim your set from the initial group buy. We are still working through the logistical challenges of accomplishing this in a smooth and intuitive manner, and will have more to share in the coming weeks.

A huge thanks goes out to Drop for graciously helping stepping in to ensure everyone can get what they paid for.

FAQ:

Will there be any extras available?
Yes, Drop has confirmed that there will be extras of Hundred Acres available

Do you have an ETA on fulfillment?
Currently no, there are lots of details to work out, along with manufacturing, but we will update with more information as soon as we have it

I did a charge back how does this affect me?
If you did a charge back, you will not be elegible for claiming your original GB order for $1 + Shipping

Does this cover the H75 keyboard, honey switch and mouse?
Unfortunately not, these were collaborations that are out of our control.

Cherry Profile
ByBeesley & Cthalupa

Public Domain
At the start of 2022, the first Winnie-the-Pooh book entered the public domain, including both the writing of author A.A. Milne and illustrator E.H. Shepard, allowing the artwork and story to be used without requirement to be licensed by Disney.
We have made a conscious decision to stick to the main artwork from the book for all of our novelty drawings, with minor adjustments to make them suitable for DyeSub.
Our goal is to recapture the whimsy and childhood delight embodied by Pooh Bear and his friends - please join us in our adventure to the Hundred Acre Woods!

Kitting

Colours

DeskmatsDeskmap designed by Cartographybird Maps

Collabs
Keybee Metal Artisans

Renders - By Beesley
Slab65 - By Timothy

Iron65 - Smith & Rune

Beesley Discord Server
Cthalupa Discord Server

Support this kit by using the signature below

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=118469][img]https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/62bc3ca4a736e83f2e63134b/f2d193b9-32cb-4213-849b-8a2753656daa/Banner.jpg?[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

Special thanks to everyone who supported us through the design of of this setOtaBen, Jack, SpikedSynapse & ImperfectLinkAn even bigger thanks to my amazing Fiancée for putting up with me doing all of this!

BeesKeys:

UPDATE

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your patience, we are happy to finally announce that we will be working with Drop on completing Hundred Acres!

After the news broke about Otakeebs & KBM winding down their operations, they reached out to Cthalupa and I to discuss potential salvage options for this set.

What was ultimately decided is that Drop will manufacture the Hundred Acres set using their DCD profile, and offer the set (along with desk mats and artisans purchased) to customers of the original group buy.

This would come at minimal additional cost ($1 + shipping costs) to affected individuals.

Stay tuned for more information on the process to claim your set from the initial group buy. We are still working through the logistical challenges of accomplishing this in a smooth and intuitive manner, and will have more to share in the coming weeks.

A huge thanks goes out to Drop for graciously helping stepping in to ensure everyone can get what they paid for.

FAQ:

Will there be any extras available?
Yes, Drop has confirmed that there will be extras of Hundred Acres available

Do you have an ETA on fulfillment?
Currently no, there are lots of details to work out, along with manufacturing, but we will update with more information as soon as we have it

I did a charge back how does this affect me?
If you did a charge back, you will not be elegible for claiming your original GB order for $1 + Shipping

Does this cover the H75 keyboard, honey switch and mouse?
Unfortunately not, these were collaborations that are out of our control.

ankit:
What is the purpose of 2 1.5u pipes?

BeesKeys:

--- Quote from: ankit on Sun, 01 January 2023, 09:46:38 ---What is the purpose of 2 1.5u pipes?

--- End quote ---

Good point you are the 1st to notice this I'll get it fixed

dvorcol:

Edit: revised scale

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version