geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]Kyūbi Keyboard Kit / In Stock Sales and Prototype Updated

<< < (17/19) > >>

bibione:

--- Quote from: cainzou96 on Sat, 02 December 2023, 23:27:19 ---If this is real and not an exit scam (I do believe this could be real), I suggest you post this IC when you have prototype, sound tests, etc. because your whole post looks extremely sussy.
You're proposing something that looks too good to be true. How do people believe it when there're only renders? Even the switches are renders!

--- End quote ---

narrator voice: it was an exit scam.

No shipping happening to customers or vendors. No answers on their discord, beside the classic bull**** "we will ship"

Louwii:

--- Quote from: bibione on Tue, 12 March 2024, 05:40:50 ---
--- Quote from: cainzou96 on Sat, 02 December 2023, 23:27:19 ---If this is real and not an exit scam (I do believe this could be real), I suggest you post this IC when you have prototype, sound tests, etc. because your whole post looks extremely sussy.
You're proposing something that looks too good to be true. How do people believe it when there're only renders? Even the switches are renders!

--- End quote ---

narrator voice: it was an exit scam.

No shipping happening to customers or vendors. No answers on their discord, beside the classic bull**** "we will ship"

--- End quote ---

I hope there was a very limited number of people who actually invested in this.

bigmaxnonions:

--- Quote from: Louwii on Tue, 12 March 2024, 12:55:25 ---
--- Quote from: bibione on Tue, 12 March 2024, 05:40:50 ---narrator voice: it was an exit scam.

--- End quote ---

I hope there was a very limited number of people who actually invested in this.

--- End quote ---
I don't think the GB even ran yet?

tactilesbad:
GB didn't even run, what y'all yapping about

tuesdaygloom:
NLandkeys ice cream coming soon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version